PDA

View Full Version : Anavar /Skin Tightness Related Question

camijo1
11-07-2017, 04:12 PM
deleted not relevant

joko123
11-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Question for you guys. I have recently started 10mg anavar with 10 mg of tamoxifen a day. I lift 5 days with 25 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. I have low body fat anyhow, but the question is my skin feels so tight...not even sure if that makes sense. I drink over a gallon of water day, so I am not dehydrated. thoughts?

Congrats bro you're ripped ! Lol

It's a good thing. Your skin should fee tight with low bf and little to none subq water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camijo1
11-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Congrats bro you're ripped ! Lol

It's a good thing. Your skin should fee tight with low bf and little to none subq water

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you! Probably seemed like a dumbass question but first cycle and first time I felt that. It is a weird feeling.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

joko123
11-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Thank you! Probably seemed like a dumbass question but first cycle and first time I felt that. It is a weird feeling.

No dumb questions it's impossible to know everything about everything. Great job brother

joko123
11-07-2017, 08:02 PM
I didn't realize you were a lady should have known by your cycle! Sorry for the bro comment! You look really lean by your profile pic , great work

You should introduce yourself in the members intro section , we have a active ladies here at BOP who could give you personal experience as well

camijo1
11-07-2017, 08:46 PM
No worries, thanks! I will do that.

calmb4dastorm
11-22-2017, 06:58 PM
Var causes crazy pumps for alot of people. I have the same issue when cycling it. The feeling is as if my skin is going to split open. This feeling, though is concentrated primarily in the muscle group I'm training and usually occurs during my workouts. I have also noted that my abs "knot" up and it's crippling. It has occurred during an ab workout as well as when I was simply trying to fall asleep.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

camijo1
11-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Var causes crazy pumps for alot of people. I have the same issue when cycling it. The feeling is as if my skin is going to split open. This feeling, though is concentrated primarily in the muscle group I'm training and usually occurs during my workouts. I have also noted that my abs "knot" up and it's crippling. It has occurred during an ab workout as well as when I was simply trying to fall asleep.

Sent from my LGL84VL using TapatalkI haven't had that. Mine is typically in legs and arms, no issues with the and like you experienced. I have noticed that there is a (probably wrong wording) but there is a water tipping point. I know at the end of the day if I haven't drank enough water. I typically feel a bit bloated in areas if I drink less than a gallon.

calmb4dastorm
11-22-2017, 07:49 PM
I haven't had that. Mine is typically in legs and arms, no issues with the and like you experienced. I have noticed that there is a (probably wrong wording) but there is a water tipping point. I know at the end of the day if I haven't drank enough water. I typically feel a bit bloated in areas if I drink less than a gallon.

Sent from my LG-K550 using TapatalkCurious...Do your hands feel tight too? Did you change your sodium intake? Has it been happening the entire time you've used it?
I have a friend who says she bloated on var and bailed on her cycle because she couldn't stand it. I've not experienced bloat on it personally, just get those skin splitting pumps.

camijo1
11-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Curious...Do your hands feel tight too? Did you change your sodium intake? Has it been happening the entire time you've used it?
I have a friend who says she bloated on var and bailed on her cycle because she couldn't stand it. I've not experienced bloat on it personally, just get those skin splitting pumps.

Sent from my LGL84VL using TapatalkI don't have a lot of sodium at all. And bloat...not quite the word...its more like I feel tighter with over a gallon of water versus less. Once I got the gallon mark I feel so much better better as if I am not retaining any water. Hands no not so much. Overall no issues with it at all been pleased with results.

calmb4dastorm
11-22-2017, 07:56 PM
I don't have a lot of sodium at all. And bloat...not quite the word...its more like I feel tighter with over a gallon of water versus less. Once I got the gallon mark I feel so much better better as if I am not retaining any water. Hands no not so much. Overall no issues with it at all been pleased with results.

Sent from my LG-K550 using TapatalkGotcha