PDA

View Full Version : Raw Sources

LordKraven
11-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Hey guys! I’ve been interested in brewing for a while and finally had the chance to spend quality time learning all about it. The threads here were wonderful, especially, the stickeied ones. Anyway, I am ready to get the material and brew and now just need a reliable source to get the raws from. Which approved sources on this site sell raws? I came across HugeRaw.com which claims to be approved by BrotherhoodOfPain.com but I can’t see them on the approved section. Has anyone done business with them or have any experience with them? I thought I'd let everyone know about them because I have read mixed reviews and if they claim to be approved by this site and aren't that is not cool. It's on their homepage so if any mod wants to check it out it's right there.

Dont wanna be old
11-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Well goodness Gracious !! It looks like we have a source using are name without board permission.
I will be contacting them to remove that or we will take appropriate actions.
Thank you
DWBO

LordKraven
11-08-2017, 07:44 PM
Well goodness Gracious !! It looks like we have a source using are name without board permission.
I will be contacting them to remove that or we will take appropriate actions.
Thank you
DWBO

Glad I can help. Seems like they aren't approved and that sets off a red flag for me. So, any recommendations on which approved sources to buy raws powders from?