PDA

View Full Version : No on talks about this one. Halotestin experiences

350zsidewayzz
11-13-2017, 06:19 AM
Heard someone got 100 lbs on bench in 4 weeks. Experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
11-13-2017, 07:14 AM
He must have been pretty far away his potential to have that happen.

I've always been interested in Halo but 3 things keep me from using it.

1) it's VERY toxit
2) I'm worried about not being able to control the aggression from it and I'll end up doing something stupid.
3) I'm worried about all the extra estrogen from it and having to deal with that.

max562
11-13-2017, 09:45 AM
my shit was bunk I think...im more aggressive on tren by itself...reps increased..went up some on the weight but wasn't like I expected....wasnt pha rma grade either that could be why

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

fitnessgeared
11-17-2017, 08:21 PM
my shit was bunk I think...im more aggressive on tren by itself...reps increased..went up some on the weight but wasn't like I expected....wasnt pha rma grade either that could be why

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TapatalkHalo is so faked with low dose dbol drol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

fitnessgeared
11-17-2017, 08:23 PM
He must have been pretty far away his potential to have that happen.

I've always been interested in Halo but 3 things keep me from using it.

1) it's VERY toxit
2) I'm worried about not being able to control the aggression from it and I'll end up doing something stupid.
3) I'm worried about all the extra estrogen from it and having to deal with that.I just said to myself I'm not going to get aggression it's all in my mind and I kept calm cool collect the next 6 weeks. Your mind plays tricks on you. When everyone says you will get aggression you will think that not with me.It works

Primemuscle
11-17-2017, 08:39 PM

I’ve used halo at the end of my cutting cycles for competition and it definitely gives you that extra push to bang weights like you’re full of calories instead of completely depleted. Can’t really say major strength gains due to a serious caloric deficit with very low body fat however I was getting new numbers with weights I was currently using and maybe bumped up a notch or two while depleted so I’d say it works great. Could imagine serious gains if I was bulking when using it.

I’ve found using it in two weeks spurts at 30mg is more then enough especially if you’re stacking with other compounds. But I have used for 4 weeks bumping up 10mg per week starting at 10mg so ended last week on 40mg. Started to feel a little shitty that last week. Whereas this year I used it for 2 weeks at 20-30mg and it worked great. I was crushing weights, lifting heavy up until I switched over to metabolic work about 3-4 days out from show day.

joko123
11-17-2017, 08:59 PM
I was using monsters halo the last two weeks of my last corner prep and I got really strong really fast. I was using 20mg about 1.5hr before the gym. I was setting prs every workout. It was crazy. I was so banged up before using the halo I would have to hold back. It's fun feeling superhuman ! Every lift went up it was really nuts. I was logging my expiernce in my old log

fitnessgeared
11-17-2017, 09:05 PM
I was using monsters halo the last two weeks of my last corner prep and I got really strong really fast. I was using 20mg about 1.5hr before the gym. I was setting prs every workout. It was crazy. I was so banged up before using the halo I would have to hold back. It's fun feeling superhuman ! Every lift went up it was really nuts. I was logging my expiernce in my old log

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's a amazing thing Halo

Weapon X
11-17-2017, 09:10 PM
When I was competing I ran it the last 5 weeks before a show to make the muscles look harder and denser. First time I ever ran it, I ran it a little too long and you could see the beginning of Jaundice, evidenced by slight yellowing in the corners of my eyes

joko123
11-17-2017, 09:26 PM
It's a amazing thing Halo

Yeah on top of the grainy look it gives you , strength was cool but as a physique athlete that's what I was after

joko123
11-17-2017, 09:31 PM
When I was competing I ran it the last 5 weeks before a show to make the muscles look harder and denser. First time I ever ran it, I ran it a little too long and you could see the beginning of Jaundice, evidenced by slight yellowing in the corners of my eyes

I stay on harsh orals like, Winnie and var for now a max of 4 weeks. Well I don't run var now but hypothetically. Halo I would probably just use the last week. Orals work and work fast in not sure where this it needs time to build up come from. I take some drol 2 hrs before I lift I am noticeably rounder, fuller and stronger that workout. I take Winnie at night I was up a hell of a lot tighter. Like someone vacuum sealed my mid section.

Weapon X
11-17-2017, 10:31 PM
If I do end up competing again next year I do plan to run Halo again but just the last 4 weeks before starting low and tapering up a bit as I'd get closer to the contest date. If that's the case I'll be checking out Monster.
I stay on harsh orals like, Winnie and var for now a max of 4 weeks. Well I don't run var now but hypothetically. Halo I would probably just use the last week. Orals work and work fast in not sure where this it needs time to build up come from. I take some drol 2 hrs before I lift I am noticeably rounder, fuller and stronger that workout. I take Winnie at night I was up a hell of a lot tighter. Like someone vacuum sealed my mid section.

joko123
11-17-2017, 11:27 PM
If I do end up competing again next year I do plan to run Halo again but just the last 4 weeks before starting low and tapering up a bit as I'd get closer to the contest date. If that's the case I'll be checking out Monster.

I think that's best way if you're gonna run it for a couple weeeks.

If you're thinking about getting on stage for sure get on stage ! I know you're not a newbie competitor but for sure get try to get on stage if real life circumstances allow

Weapon X
11-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Yessir, that is the plan. Just need to keep adding quality size. My wife has never seen me compete so it would be nice to get back on stage and pull down some hardware. Poor woman already tolerates my moods on cycle; she doesn't know what she's in for when I start dieting and I'm not saying anything about that yet
I think that's best way if you're gonna run it for a couple weeeks.

If you're thinking about getting on stage for sure get on stage ! I know you're not a newbie competitor but for sure get try to get on stage if real life circumstances allow

joko123
11-18-2017, 02:15 AM
Yessir, that is the plan. Just need to keep adding quality size. My wife has never seen me compete so it would be nice to get back on stage and pull down some hardware. Poor woman already tolerates my moods on cycle; she doesn't know what she's in for when I start dieting and I'm not saying anything about that yet

Just keep chipping away it come back especially if you've been there before. . Plus in prep I guarantee when you're around 8 -10% bf on the way down most competitors seems recomp really well becusse they're body is so efficient in that range.

Really great that your wife supports the lifestyle I've always played down my bodybuilding with old gfs