PDA

View Full Version : Xtend 1170 grams by Scivation

tilltheend
12-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Xtend 1170 grams by Scivation

Xtend from Scivation is an exact, scientific blend of Energy Aminos make-up of the proven 2: 1 : 1 ratio of branched chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you all the energy you need to improve your training while reducinmg recovery time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help: Speed recovery; Enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization; Reduce muscle breakdown and balance cortisol levels; Reduce fatigue and lactic acid levels for longer, more intense training; Support lean body mass along with immune and digestive health; Promote vasodilatation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein; Support growth hormone levels. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

Features

Reduce fatigue
Supports lean body mass
Promote vasodilatation
Support growth hormone levels

Serving Size 2 scoops
Servings Per Container 90

Amount Per Serving

Serving % DV
L-Glutamine 2.5 g -

L-Leucine 3.5 g -

L-Valine 1.8 g -

L-Isoleucine 1.8 g -

Citrulline Malate 1.0 g -

Vitamin B6 (as Pyrdoxine HCl) 10.0 mg 500%

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citrulline Malate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Pyridoxine HCl, Red No. 40, Blue No. 1.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

Mountain Monster
12-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Interesting supplement is this an ad or just the run down?

Nasty81Nate
12-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I know several guys at my local gym that love this stuff, I've been meaning to try it.

csmilz9
01-03-2012, 01:14 AM
It's my favorite intra wo drink. Mixed with some waxy maize and maltodextrine, it will minimize fatigue an help with recovery times a lot.