PDA

View Full Version : Need some help Post comp

Blackwolf
11-13-2017, 10:37 PM
Hey guys so I finished my comp cycle which I ran for 17 weeks in that time I did Test Prop, NPP, Mast, Stana,clen and 6 weeks out I started Tren all were pinned EOD. After the comp I ran for another 4 weeks a of test prop and NPP both 100mg eod. My last pin was on the 24th of September.

Followinng my last pin I commenced my pct which was 2 weeks of HCG everyday 750iu and nolva everyday till I finished the box, I've also been taking daily natural test boosters as advised by my coach.

Turns out I'm having difficulty with my libidio and maintaining erections etc so I got my bloods done my luteinizing hormone score was .10 and the healthy range is 11-150 which means I'm fucked, pro lactin was 133 and the range was 40-450 and my total test was 3.6 with the range of 8.3-29.

i asked the doctor should I take some stuff to fix he said it's not going to fix the issue he said give it time may take 5-8 months even with that it may not come back.

Im in an unsure position as what to do my coach is being a prick saying it's fine will take time I scored .1 for LH not even 1 I would appreciate any feedback or advice.

thanks guys

Fancycat69
11-13-2017, 10:44 PM
Damn man that’s crazy. I wonder why your doctor said nothing can fix the issue or speed up the process?

My guess would have been just to extend your pct longer and see what happens. Keep it up with the HCG, clomid, Nolva and natural test boosters. Try another blood test in 4-6 weeks or so.

Just my opinion like to hear others input

joko123
11-13-2017, 10:52 PM
There's a lot of doctors that's believe if it's gonna come back it'll come back on it's own, it might just take some more

Honestly the only real way to know is to stay off all anabolic s for three to six months and see where your numbers are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radman69
11-13-2017, 10:59 PM
I have no idea your age or beliefs but have u considered just going trt? How many cycles have u ran before? It grts harder and harder to pct unfortunately... good luck to ya buddy, wish u the best in whatever path u chose!

Blackwolf
11-13-2017, 11:16 PM
I have no idea your age or beliefs but have u considered just going trt? How many cycles have u ran before? It grts harder and harder to pct unfortunately... good luck to ya buddy, wish u the best in whatever path u chose!

Im 26 this is my third cycle not too fond on the idea of trt

Radman69
11-14-2017, 12:59 AM
Was there a reason u negated clomid from protocall?

Blackwolf
11-14-2017, 01:24 AM
Was there a reason u negated clomid from protocall?

i was going to take it but my coach said I don't need it biggest mistake, from doing some reading it's responsible for the LH I'm at a point to either try clomid now with hcg or would it mess me up more, or should I wait

Old g
11-14-2017, 01:35 AM
Brother HCG is taken mid cycle to keep the boys fat , taking it post cycle prolongs your recovery. HCG is pure estrogen , and why do you guys pin prop, why not cyp or eth.Prop sucks in my book,Apart from sust 30yrs ago I’ve never pinned prop, suspension, tne fucking A , prop never. And the worst I ever got shut down was deca and tren, your stuff is shut down hard.If I was You I’d go on a cruise of 600 cyp for 6 weeks till that stuff lessens it’s grip,I’m old school brother but I learned from the best

Old g
11-14-2017, 01:39 AM
And when you come off just do nolvadex for a month then wait it out.And don’t ever mix deca w tren , I couldn’t get it up for 2 months, man did that suck

Old g
11-14-2017, 01:44 AM
i was going to take it but my coach said I don't need it biggest mistake, from doing some reading it's responsible for the LH I'm at a point to either try clomid now with hcg or would it mess me up more, or should I wait

It will prolong your recovery , stop with the hcg. Have you ever taken clomid , shit is brutal , I took it once and I cried at. Pet commercials, that stuff will make u be like ur gf on the rag. And not for nothing 17weeks isn’t that long, your shit will come back , all the pct shit will prolong it

enrod
11-14-2017, 01:51 AM
I'm gonna have to disagree with your coach and Old G (sorry mate!). Clomid is the piece missing in your arsenal, OTC test boosters are shit compared to it. Get your ass on 4-6 weeks of clomid (100/100/50/50) and keep the nolva on hand through-out around 20mg/day. If you don't want to go TRT, this is your best route.

Also, 750iu HCG ED? Seems a bit much imo.

Primemuscle
11-14-2017, 01:53 AM
First off your coach doesn’t know jack. So I’m sorry you got a terrible protocol with a crappy pct.

As far as bouncing back I like what old g said with getting on test for 6 weeks or so. However I would say do 250mg or 500mg. Basically trt dose or a moderate dose just to get you past the harsh shut down of the deca tren combo which is one of the dumbest combos I’ve heard of. (Sorry I just hate when other ppl fuck other ppl up)

Anyways run test E or C for 6 weeks. First 3 weeks on Sunday hit hcg at 700ius & take 25mg clomid Monday, Wednesday, Friday. After the 3rd week run hcg at 500iu every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & keep clomid at 25mg same days and do tht until the 5th week. Final week 6 give hcg & clomid a break. The week after the last pin hit HCG 500ius Monday-Sunday. (Last week the test will be in your system) then start PCT protocol. I suggest:
Week 1-2
Adex 1mg ed
Clomid 50mg ed
Nolva 40mg ed
Saw palmetto ed
NAC ed
Tudca ed

Week 3-4
Adex .5mg ed
Clomid 25mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed
Saw palmetto ed
NAC ed
Tudca ed

Week 5:
Adex .5mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Clomid 25mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Nolva 20mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Saw palmetto ed
NAC ed
Tudca ed

Hope this helps man

Old g
11-14-2017, 01:55 AM
I'm gonna have to disagree with your coach and Old G (sorry mate!). Clomid is the piece missing in your arsenal, OTC test boosters are shit compared to it. Get your ass on 4-6 weeks of clomid (100/100/50/50) and keep the nolva on hand through-out around 20mg/day. If you don't want to go TRT, this is your best route.

My problem with clomid is it made me a bitch, I didn’t say it wouldn’t work. And he shouldn’t be on hcg at all, we all used so our nuts didn’t atrophy period, in don’t know why you guys think it’s a pct , it’s not. And 750 iu of hcg ed, that’s crazy , you will get gyno you keep that up. I got the worst gyno ever from hcg, my nips hurt for a month

Primemuscle
11-14-2017, 01:57 AM
My problem with clomid is it made me a bitch, I didn’t say it wouldn’t work. And he shouldn’t be on hcg at all, we all used so our nuts didn’t atrophy period, in don’t know why you guys think it’s a pct , it’s not. And 750 iu of hcg ed, that’s crazy , you will get gyno you keep that up. I got the worst gyno ever from hcg, my nips hurt for a month

Precisely, hcg is a kickstart/precursor for pct and during cycle. not to be ran during actual pct phase

Old g
11-14-2017, 01:58 AM
First off your coach doesn’t know jack. So I’m sorry you got a terrible protocol with a crappy pct.

As far as bouncing back I like what old g said with getting on test for 6 weeks or so. However I would say do 250mg or 500mg. Basically trt dose or a moderate dose just to get you past the harsh shut down of the deca tren combo which is one of the dumbest combos I’ve heard of. (Sorry I just hate when other ppl fuck other ppl up)

Anyways run test E or C for 6 weeks. First 3 weeks on Sunday hit hcg at 700ius & take 25mg clomid Monday, Wednesday, Friday. After the 3rd week run hcg at 500iu every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & keep clomid at 25mg same days and do tht until the 5th week. Final week 6 give hcg & clomid a break. The week after the last pin hit HCG 500ius Monday-Sunday. (Last week the test will be in your system) then start PCT protocol. I suggest:
Week 1-2
Adex 1mg ed
Clomid 50mg ed
Nolva 40mg ed
Saw palmetto ed
NAC ed
Tudca ed

Week 3-4
Adex .5mg ed
Clomid 25mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed
Saw palmetto ed
NAC ed
Tudca ed

Week 5:
Adex .5mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Clomid 25mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Nolva 20mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Saw palmetto ed
NAC ed
Tudca ed

Hope this helps man

Brother I went on my cruise in 1998, I’m still on it lmao.

Primemuscle
11-14-2017, 02:12 AM
Brother I went on my cruise in 1998, I’m still on it lmao.

I hear ya man lol. I’m a fan of blasting and cruising. However just trying to give Blackwolf some type of guidance and a protocol that may be able to jumpstart him back to life from the predicament he’s currently in since he does not want to cruise on trt.... for now

Old g
11-14-2017, 02:25 AM
I hear ya man lol. I’m a fan of blasting and cruising. However just trying to give Blackwolf some type of guidance and a protocol that may be able to jumpstart him back to life from the predicament he’s currently in since he does not want to cruise on trt.... for now

It’s all good brother , we’re all just trying to help him.I feel bad for him , it sucks when this shit happens. This is the downside to our obsession

Radman69
11-14-2017, 02:26 AM
I'm gonna have to disagree with your coach and Old G (sorry mate!). Clomid is the piece missing in your arsenal, OTC test boosters are shit compared to it. Get your ass on 4-6 weeks of clomid (100/100/50 (tel:100/100/50)/50) and keep the nolva on hand through-out around 20mg/day. If you don't want to go TRT, this is your best route.

In my humble opinion, this will be your best bet at this point to meet your goals and beliefs, since u wish to forego trt at this time!

ironmaster
03-24-2018, 04:25 PM
My advice

get back on 250mg/wk of Test e run that for about a month then along with nolva then run some hcg to give the boys a kick and follow up with clomid

weeks 1-4
250mg/wk Test e
20mg nolva ed

weeks 5
250mg test e
20mg nolva ed
3000iu hgh mon-thursday

week 6
1500iu hcg mon-thurs
20mg nolva ed

week 7
20mg nolva ed

week 8
add clomid 50mg ed for 30 days

reason for above is to first get your body back up and running in a good test range then restart the reboot again to help body get back to normal ranges

bigpapapumpaf
03-30-2018, 03:06 PM
Fire your coach #1. Stop the natural test boosters #2. I don't know what you're taking but natural or not they are probably making your body think its making enough test.

Clomid will help you and the time for hcg has past as others have suggested.

If you don't want to take another test cycle, a week or two of dbol can help. Get your test up, then hit clomid and you will be good. I've never heard anyone say that clomid turned them into a bitch so I have no comment there.

BPP

SunBorne
03-31-2018, 06:12 PM
Old thread so he should have been on his way to recovery? Hey OP, if you get back on here give us an update.