PDA

View Full Version : Stopping self TRT

bruski36
11-14-2017, 12:11 AM
i am finally going to an endocrinologist that i Know prescribes self injected test. I have been doing Self Trt for the last couple of years. my test is 147 without Trt. I have been doing 200mg of test E weekly how long should i stop using before going to the Dr. to make sure my test droped back to my normal low test?

Hatebreed
11-14-2017, 12:30 AM
I would say a month at least if not closer to two

korsaire
11-14-2017, 01:57 AM
you can go to SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle (http://steroidcalc.com/) and plot your cycle you will havve a good idea but Hatebreed nailed it its almost 60 days to be at zero

babybull34
11-14-2017, 02:01 AM
If you really want to be baseline crashed, 6 to 8 weeks. Plenty of time to clear plus drop. It won't be a fun time, but it will get you the script. Keep in my mind very few, if any, Endo's will give you a script for 200mgs/week. You may not be concerned with this but you might be if they want bloods all the time. Just something to keep in mind. Best of luck, brother.

wildcat03
11-17-2017, 12:02 AM
I am on TRT and I have to have blood work done every 3 months to get my script filled.

Montego
11-17-2017, 12:41 AM
Six weeks min to be sure.

That'll have you in the weeds and you can throw in a little prop the first week back to stop feeling like a compost heap.

Themaskedrider
11-17-2017, 01:05 AM
Just curious why you want to go on prescription TRT vs self administered. Like mentioned above it will be hard to find a Dr that will prescribe 200mg/week. Unless insurance is going to cover it you’re going to spend more money than going with a UGL. Not to mention the 6 weeks of feeling bad. All good advice above. Just curious why you’re going this route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcat03
11-17-2017, 10:20 PM
I am on TRT and the most they will give me is 250 mg of cyp every 2 weeks. It's weak and does not work well. I am thinking about going to self administered so I won't feel like shit all the time. I am not sure why you are going this way but be prepared. I really can't self adminiser now as I have to have blood work every 3 months to keep my script. I could use prop but I hate all the injections every other day and prop gives me pip every time I use it.