PDA

View Full Version : i suggest dhea use. but im talking sublingual not tablets that u swallow

350zsidewayzz
11-14-2017, 10:37 PM
dhea is THE most abundant steroid hormone in the human body. and i would say specifically targets well being, libido, memory and energy and stress control<<<<< due to the fact that it is produced by the ADRENAL glands in the human body which regulate things like fight or flight, cortisol, stress response, energy.

since taking dhea i now went from sleeping all day almost to being awak for pretty much the whole day unfatigued. happier and libido is much higher than just on trt alone. im a bit calmer as well.

side note: dhea doest just convert to estrogen and test it converts to androstenedione and a host of other hormones. i need to do more research on this > but i think dhea might have less estrogen conversion if u get sublingual tablets. these bypass the liver and u absorb more of the compound. much more. i take 25mg currently and that is just right i think.

when u take testosterone u arre inhibiting the HPTA and shutting down leutinizing hormone. leutiniinz hormone is needed to produce DHEA as well as pregnenolone and many other. pregnenolone converts to dhea so it is before dhea in the chain of hormones and conversion. but pregnenolone supplementation may not raise dhea enough by itself.

pregnenolone is said to be essential for memory and cognition and maybe energy as well. i need to do more research on pregnenolone and am going to take sublingual when it arrives (being shipped) and update on how that makes me feel.

another side note: lethargy on cycle. i think liver is a contributioin to this but i also think dhea may have a play due to the fact ur ADRENAL glands are not functioning properly on any sort of exogenous compound and dont produce the DHEA themselves. so this may also help with lethargy on cycle. as im going to find out during this cycle.

Thor I Am
11-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Interesting, keep us posted!

wildcat03
11-16-2017, 02:25 PM
What brand of sublingual tablets are you using? Just curious as some brands work much better than others.

350zsidewayzz
11-16-2017, 03:07 PM
life extension mayb like 9 bucks or somethin on amazon

wildcat03
11-17-2017, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the info, I think I will give it a try.

BIGCASPER
11-17-2017, 12:11 AM
350 dont you think hgh would be a better idea? Some bloodwork places I have been tr to sell that because the dont have real HGH..

350zsidewayzz
11-17-2017, 12:13 AM
350 dont you think hgh would be a better idea?

I'm curious why u say that? I do not Think it would be at all. Hgh seems unrelated to this system of action between test and dhea. Plus it'll make u tired I've heard. It's not filling in the gap that testosterone causes involving dhea and it's not produced by the adrenal glands to my knowledge and I'm pretty sure exogenous hgh is suppressive to the pituitary gland in itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGCASPER
11-17-2017, 12:16 AM
I'm curious why u say that? I do not Think it would be at all. Hgh seems unrelated to this system of action between test and dhea. Plus it'll make u tired I've heard. It's not filling in the gap that testosterone causes involving dhea and it's not produced by the adrenal glands to my knowledge and I'm pretty sure exogenous hgh is suppressive to the pituitary gland in itself

Just curious brother..like i said i have been offered this from 2 different blood testing companies..just never tried it..those 2 companies both sell trt,,but not growth..I will follow your post...

350zsidewayzz
11-17-2017, 12:23 AM
Just curious brother..like i said i have been offered this from 2 different blood testing companies..just never tried it..those 2 companies both sell trt,,but not growth..I will follow your post...

If you're talking about dhea it might be worth trying it is cheap, and if ur on trt most likely ur levels are low. Do not take it if not on TRT it will mess everything up. U won't get out of bed. It's a balance of things that's required and dhea will shut u down as does AAS. But it's the most abundant steroid in the human body so it's worth giving a shot. My libido was meh even at 1300 ng/dl and an ai, I take this stuff and it is a significant difference.

Just remember sublingual

BIGCASPER
11-17-2017, 12:26 AM
If you're talking about dhea it might be worth trying it is cheap, and if ur on trt most likely ur levels are low. Do not take it if not on TRT it will mess everything up. U won't get out of bed. It's a balance of things that's required and dhea will shut u down as does AAS. But it's the most abundant steroid in the human body so it's worth giving a shot. My libido was meh even at 1300 ng/dl and an ai, I take this stuff and it is a significant difference.

Just remember sublingual

Thanks 350 its very interesting..something new to learn about..keep us posted.

350zsidewayzz
11-17-2017, 12:30 AM
Oh and an update on the pregnenalone. I took 10mg and I noticed increased mental capacity thinking was easier etc but it gave me some estrogen (probably not estrogen but made me feel a bit less of that alpha, androgen related calm but focused feeling) side effects and made me a bit restless so I think I will leave that out

SwoleMole
11-17-2017, 12:55 AM
Interesting, my coach placed DHEA in my stack but I never took it due to being scared of having to deal with more estrogen when I'm already on 1g Test, and I aromatise like a woman.

350zsidewayzz
11-17-2017, 01:00 AM
Interesting, my coach placed DHEA in my stack but I never took it due to being scared of having to deal with more estrogen when I'm already on 1g Test, and I aromatise like a woman.

thats specifically why i need to research if estrogen conversion is different when it doesnt hit the liver. (sublingual) i havent noticed any estro sides so far on sublingual

you also need to take into account that many of these studies done are done in certain circumstances. for example, estrogen conversion when taking dhea. BUT when adding in test therapy and estrogen is increased from test therapy, then does the way dhea convert in the body act differently in that scenario? theres a lot to it

350zsidewayzz
11-18-2017, 02:54 PM
what was i doing with my life not taking dhea. i have never been so calm and relaxed and not tired at the same time. its euphoric. even being on anadrol right now. beautiful rainy day today and im just straight chillin

my mentality usually lies between exhaustion and over stimulation. this just balances it

Themaskedrider
11-18-2017, 03:19 PM
Great post again 350! I have a bottle of DHEA but I haven’t taken any. I’m a high converter as well so I didn’t want to estrogen sides. Mine aren’t sublingual tabs though. I’m currently cruising so now would be a good time to try them. How long did it take for you to notice the effect? Are you taking it first thing in the morning or before bed?

350zsidewayzz
11-18-2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks man. I would give sublingual a shot, however, they may also convert to e for u as well. I would get the 25mg ones. Maybe trey morning and night. This might leave less conversion to estrogen. Or u may only need 1 25mg dose a day or maybe every other day even. I would take it in the morning as it will likely wake u up in a non stimulant way and that's when ur bodies testosterone is highest so I'd assum the same with dhea but that's just s theory based off of correlation. I personally take mine in the morning and noticed it I think between week 1-2. I'd give it two weeks at 25mg split maybe? But that is dependent upon how they make u feel but keep in mind split dose can leave different results. Remember to give them time to kick in. U may feel something the first few days. It will still take 2 weeks I'd say minimum to noticed full effects.

So either u could do 25mg once in morning or 50mg split morning and night. (May wake u up though). I'd try morning. Worst case scenario u could get 10mg tabs sublingual and do morning and night and play with the dose

350zsidewayzz
11-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Great post again 350! I have a bottle of DHEA but I haven’t taken any. I’m a high converter as well so I didn’t want to estrogen sides. Mine aren’t sublingual tabs though. I’m currently cruising so now would be a good time to try them. How long did it take for you to notice the effect? Are you taking it first thing in the morning or before bed?

Only use it on TRT