PDA

View Full Version : Glucose disposal agents

Fancycat69
11-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Hey guys,

I’m looking to find some more glucose disposal agents to help me out with my diet. I’m currently using:

Berberine
ALA
Tumeric
Cinnamon

Anyone else have things they used that helped??

SwoleMole
11-17-2017, 01:04 AM
Metformin is great, try it out. I use it on days where I carb load.

Hey guys,

I’m looking to find some more glucose disposal agents to help me out with my diet. I’m currently using:

Berberine
ALA
Tumeric
Cinnamon

Anyone else have things they used that helped??

Radman69
11-17-2017, 02:21 AM
chromium picolinate
gymnema sylvestre
just to name a few... mix products like Enhanced Athlete’s “Slin” pills work pretty well also.

Fancycat69
11-17-2017, 09:39 AM
Thanks guys. I’m trying to stay away from drugs like metformin. I feel like I can mimic the results naturally

Radman69
11-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Thanks guys. I’m trying to stay away from drugs like metformin. I feel like I can mimic the results naturally

Agree 200%!! Berberine is just as powerful as metformin without the GI distress

Gooch
11-17-2017, 02:03 PM
I? use r-ala post workout with 50g carbs at 200+mg and seems to help. Also said to be a good antioxidant, if that means anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
11-17-2017, 06:26 PM
I? use r-ala post workout with 50g carbs at 200+mg and seems to help. Also said to be a good antioxidant, if that means anything

Yes I’ve just started using ALA. I feel like I’ve been processing carbs well but it’s only been a few days

Primemuscle
11-17-2017, 06:49 PM
Agree 200%!! Berberine is just as powerful as metformin without the GI distress

Agree 100%. It’s one of the few supplements that’s been clinically proven to be just as effective as the pharmaceutical drug it’s supposed to be similar to (metformin).

And fancy you can also try bioperine (black pepper extract) and milk thistle. They’re also supposed to helped absorption & create synergy with other supps you’re taking

Fancycat69
11-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Agree 100%. It’s one of the few supplements that’s been clinically proven to be just as effective as the pharmaceutical drug it’s supposed to be similar to (metformin).

And fancy you can also try bioperine (black pepper extract) and milk thistle. They’re also supposed to helped absorption & create synergy with other supps you’re taking

Never heard of bioperine I’ll look into that

Dont wanna be old
11-17-2017, 09:07 PM
Vanadyl Sulfate
^^^this was the number 1 OTC supplement before Creatine was discovered .
Cheapest stuff you can buy at vitamin store .
Take 150mg~300mg/day spread out taken with food .
PM me if you still want some Metformin . I forget to take more than I take and can send you 30 .
I promise if you try the Vandium that you will be impressed with the vascularity.
Vanadyl Sulfate: Miracle Diabetes Supplement Or Hype? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/LzA-0EEUqAQ)
Theres tons of YouTube info on it .
DWBO

Fancycat69
11-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Vanadyl Sulfate
PM me if you still want some Metformin . I forget to take more than I take and can send you 30 .
I promise if you try the Vandium that you will be impressed with the vascularity.
Vanadyl Sulfate: Miracle Diabetes Supplement Or Hype? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/LzA-0EEUqAQ)
DWBO

This made my day thanks DWBO

Fancycat69
11-18-2017, 01:41 PM
Vanadyl Sulfate
DWBO

It’s weird I’m looking to buy this product and most supplements offer small serving sizes like 10mg/pill and yet this video is saying to take 150-300mgs

Dont wanna be old
11-18-2017, 03:21 PM
It’s weird I’m looking to buy this product and most supplements offer small serving sizes like 10mg/pill and yet this video is saying to take 150-300mgs
Gonna have to start at 100mg
Should be cheap non the less