PDA

View Full Version : Pimprns next cycle!

pimprn
12-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Took me all year to figure this out JK heres what i came up with bros! Tell me if you like it:
Week 1-4 TNE Drol
Week 5-8 Liv-52
Week 1-12 Mast p
Week 1-16 Test E
Week 1-16 EQ
Week 8-12 Var

Ill be taking aromasin ed and hcg at end, also with 5iu hgh kigtropins!!!! Ill be figuring out the dosing soon, not sure what i wwanna dose everything var will be high dose though.

SPEEDY
12-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Dont think Id run an oral for 12 weeks pimp. Normally 5 weeks maybe 6 is max even if you change them up unless there is something I don't know about Var. Why not stretch the cycle out a bit and get a 4 or 5 week break in between your orals. Make it 18 weeks instead....

pimprn
12-30-2011, 05:03 PM
The var is not 12 weeks bro 4 weeks, and it will compliment what the drol has done to my body i think its gunn abe an insane cycle bro.

Rmewrench
12-30-2011, 05:11 PM
pimp, you prone to sides or something?? I wouldnt even bother running aromasin if youre going to run Mast throughout. Maybe have the aromasin on hand but you probly wont even need it.

SPEEDY
12-30-2011, 05:44 PM
The var is not 12 weeks bro 4 weeks, and it will compliment what the drol has done to my body i think its gunn abe an insane cycle bro.

Oh, my bad. When I first looked I thought it said you was going straight from dbol to var with non break. Ok, I'm retarded lol. Figure out the dosages your gonna run.

pimprn
12-30-2011, 09:22 PM
yeah bro i got gyno last cycle and severe acne bro. But im thinking it was from nan deca, and im thinking also cause i didnt run an ai so i dont want to take the chance so thats why im not running nan deca. Im guessing anadrol is alot less sides the nan deca

Rmewrench
12-31-2011, 12:30 AM
what doses you planing on ?? Mast is believed to interact with the aromatase enzymes to inhibit aromatization of other compounds into estrogen. It seems like some guys run a trt dose or slightly higher of test just to keep it in thier system when running other strong compounds with really good results and little to no sides. This is the cycle I'm on 600mg of mast e a wk, 800mg of eq a wk, and 300-400mg of test e a wk.(homebrew) So far so good and since the mast kicked in, my only sides I have is night sweats, but hell I get that off test alone..lol..

pimprn
12-31-2011, 01:18 AM
Yeah im using masteron as an ai and to eat away at my lump. But right no wim battling it with letro and its not doing shit its been about 2 weeks though. But i dunno dosing yet figuring it out. I dont want to get carried away i want to keep it nice just a moderate dose so i get nice gains with no sides thats my goal. Hows your gains going on that cycle, and homebrew is the way to go my man! Whats it like running mast ive never ran it. And how long does it take to kick in

goodfella
12-31-2011, 02:12 AM
why not go with mast-E instead of the P? it'd be easier since your going with test-e and eq! Over all tho, I think it looks good! just get the dosing figured out. And stay on that letro pimp for at least another week b4 u decide to drop it or not & dont up the letro dose either! be patient brother n let it do it's work!

telmon1
12-31-2011, 02:29 AM
Whenever I get any lumps I would run letro at .5 eod til the lump goes away. If the letro is dosed correctly, you should notice a difference after three weeks, but I could never stay on it too long cause my libido goes to hell.

pimprn
12-31-2011, 03:12 AM
im taking 2.5mgs a day bro. And notice nothign im still naturally horny as hell but apparently another week i should notice it going! I have cabaser coming so ill take that as well..Incase its prolactin induced! Cause the masteron e i have is going to be for my maste e primo e and tren hex blend i have and i have a bunch of masteron p.

Rmewrench
12-31-2011, 03:31 AM
Im running mast e btw. Gains are really good. My body is like big ben on long ester gear, for me, week five, wieght and reps go off the chart. The eq has me eatin anything I can get my hands on. I hope you have extra money for groceries. The reason for keeping the test dose low is becuase it converts to estrogen faster. the drol is kinda of wierd, thats DHT and shouldnt convert but will.

pimprn
12-31-2011, 04:10 AM
oh never thought of that bro. Is it working well? I want to do aromasin though during bro cause i dont want to risk gyno and acne again it was a nightmare i was out of the gym for 6 months and off cycle for 1 year now.

telmon1
12-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Actually I ment 1.25 eod. The .5 is how I would do the cab.

Rmewrench
12-31-2011, 03:13 PM
you know your body, run the aromasin to be safe. I forgot I ran IGF DES for the first 4 weeks in this cycle. 200iu's pre-wo bi lat.. All I can say is I LOVE IGF....

rghtnow
12-31-2011, 05:00 PM
What is your Var dosage going to be?? You mentioned a high dose how high are you talking?? 100mg ED?

ShortnWide
12-31-2011, 05:48 PM
I would run a high dose of Var tord the end of the cycle. It will help get you a harder look (and just for knowledge, Var is extremely easy on the liver).
I myself always run Adex or Aromasin with my test: 2 reasons- 1 I’m prone to everything, 2 I run high doses of test.
I would only run caber when on cycle and only when using Deca or Tren. Also Caber only works on breaking down forming prolactin.
Definitely run your letro EOD (at least and toy with your dosing and see what works for you) for 4 weeks minimum before stopping. 2 weeks isn’t long enough to see results. I run HG letro for gyno and high water retention (dries you out nice). Letro always works for me just be careful because real letro is strong stuff.
I know a good amount about gyno. 2 years ago I had a removal surgery. It took me out of BB for a bit but I’m coming back stronger and bigger than ever-and no gyno:)

pimprn
01-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Yeah man sounds like your the exact same as me. I had a gyno lump and gland removed surgically out of my left nipple. But i had nothing in my right get that? Anyhow are you prone to acne? And im thinking var at 60mgs a day and it is towards the end bro, when i come off the drol tne inject i will be switchign to var after my liver ah s abreak from that harsh compound cause the drol still passes through liver once

rghtnow
01-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Yeah man sounds like your the exact same as me. I had a gyno lump and gland removed surgically out of my left nipple. But i had nothing in my right get that? Anyhow are you prone to acne? And im thinking var at 60mgs a day and it is towards the end bro, when i come off the drol tne inject i will be switchign to var after my liver ah s abreak from that harsh compound cause the drol still passes through liver once

That's a pretty solid dose at 60mg bro you should do well with that....Your concerns with Var aren't your liver it's broken down by the kidneys that's why high doses aren't recommended for prolonged periods of time it stress' your kidneys out to much....If your running labs before and after (and you should be)....to get an idea of the effect on your kidneys Var has have a mid cycle blood test done if you can right before you start the Var and then after your done have another and you'll see what i'm talking about...Looks like a solid cycle bro good luck and be sure to update as you go

pimprn
01-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Thanks buddy for the info. Yeah im really pumped about it i want to put serious size on! I will post results as i go along if u guys are interested.