PDA

View Full Version : MFLEX member here scammer

Buddhayoyo
11-21-2017, 08:14 AM
Mflex member ordered from SuperTropin, received his hgh earlier and he was supposed to fix his western union as we agreed and he has not done it a week later

Dont wanna be old
11-21-2017, 11:49 AM
Feel free to post his information if he cannot pay his debit.
Shenanigans with Wire information jeopardizes everyone’s safety and needs to fixed .
Not paying is unacceptable.
Regards
DWBO

PAiN
11-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Post his info up. There is no excuse for this. We will make him famous!

Be a fucking man MFlex and take care of your shit! You are only going to make things worse for yourself.

Hatebreed
11-21-2017, 07:21 PM
Dont be a scumbag, do the right thing, be an honorable man.

beard50
11-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Best do what’s right. These gentlemen don’t play reindeer games.
Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toppjimie
11-22-2017, 04:25 PM
He fucked up!BANNED FOR LIFE.

Buddhayoyo
11-24-2017, 05:03 PM
I’ll try to look for his WU info and will post
thanks guys
this isn’t acceptable, especially from new members
I’ll b more cautious with member status

Fancycat69
11-24-2017, 09:05 PM
I’ll try to look for his WU info and will post
thanks guys
this isn’t acceptable, especially from new members
I’ll b more cautious with member status

Sorry man. Most of us on BOP aren’t douchebags like this guy

IronFox
11-24-2017, 11:14 PM
Fuck scammers, especially members who scam sponsors out of gear. If you are broke, don't order gear till you have the money to pay for it...simple! When members scam sources it makes it harder for the honest people or result in the sponsor leaving the board.

So moral of this story, don't scam.

Hope you are able to shame this prick into paying up. If he's on other boards reach out to staff/admins on those boards to point out this dude scamming and to kick him out.

Dont wanna be old
11-24-2017, 11:32 PM
There was 2 members that paid for auctions with wire transfers . I waited a few days to pickup money and both were returned for different reasons. Both members received there packages before the debuckle unfolded .
In the same day both members corrected the info with Moneygram and WesternUnion .
I know that members can do the right thing when they so desire.
My fault for sending goods before picking up the money but I had faith in our members .
Mflex is still obligated to fulfill his contract .
He may think he is slick if you used false information to wire but his shipping address can be posted none the less .
Regards
DWBO

IronFox
11-25-2017, 12:30 AM
There was 2 members that paid for auctions with wire transfers . I waited a few days to pickup money and both were returned for different reasons. Both members received there packages before the debuckle unfolded .
In the same day both members corrected the info with Moneygram and WesternUnion .
I know that members can do the right thing when they so desire.
My fault for sending goods before picking up the money but I had faith in our members .
Mflex is still obligated to fulfill his contract .
He may think he is slick if you used false information to wire but his shipping address can be posted none the less .
Regards
DWBO
Agreed, it's a good idea for a sponsor not to ship until payment is properly received and posted (particularly with new clients). Some people are slick enough to game the system and those are the ones who need to be shamed. Of course people who made honest mistakes and promptly rectify them when informed should be OK.

Buddhayoyo
11-27-2017, 02:42 PM
Here his info
Skylar Major
he lives in Niles OH

Please ban this member and put as scammer, he’s still under junior member I think

tcinbc66
11-27-2017, 04:29 PM
The boy is thrown into the gates of hell! May he pin a nerve and suffer greatly!

Dont wanna be old
11-27-2017, 06:59 PM
Skylar Major has a public Facebook.
Such a shame .
DWBO

GearGod
12-03-2017, 04:08 AM
Wow this piece of shit is in Highshool. You’ve got to be kidding me.

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

babybull34
12-03-2017, 05:07 AM
Ping his IP to confirm his identity, address, etc.

Fucking scamming POS