PDA

View Full Version : How to take test with no alcohol

Benryd91
11-22-2017, 05:31 AM
I’ve got a buddy on probation with an alcohol monitor. He doesn’t wanna inject anything because of the alcohol in it. He’s on extremely thin ice. Is there a way to take my raw powders and either brew or cap them so he can use it without alcohol solvents. Obviously test suspension is in water, but wondering about other possible solutions for him.

Hatebreed
11-22-2017, 05:34 AM
I’ve got a buddy on probation with an alcohol monitor. He doesn’t wanna inject anything because of the alcohol in it. He’s on extremely thin ice. Is there a way to take my raw powders and either brew or cap them so he can use it without alcohol solvents. Obviously test suspension is in water, but wondering about other possible solutions for him.
Is he wearing a patch?
Trust me the amount of alcohols in your brew or any brew is not detectable even if you were to bang 10ml Atta time.
Uses fine

bulk_cut
11-22-2017, 05:55 AM
Lol, it's a totally different type of alcohol than the stuff you drink. Think of it more like injecting rubbing alcohol

G160
11-22-2017, 09:08 AM
Lmao i get ETG alcohol, and breath alcohol and drug tested 12 pannel eod...i inject enough oils to bulk kids in kenya and south sudan, probation is bs tests and none of this comes out.. but good thing hes paranoid so he will get off paper and not violate

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

balin
11-22-2017, 07:22 PM
The human body also produces alcohol through the fermentation and digestion of food. so there is usually always some in there.

TEPENEX
12-26-2017, 08:52 AM
holy shit that is fucking hilarious (enough oils to bulk kids in kenya, and south sudan) ahh shit I laughed out loud on that, Can I please use that quote its great!

*YES, its different and hes way to paranoid hes fine unless he gets a DICK as a probation officer, if hes on probation for AAS and in a big city, a shitty probation officer could send it in to a mass spectrometer) sp and check it those things will find a speck of shit in a birthday cake. My bet is he should be g2g. Whats he on paper for just drinking?

Lmao i get ETG alcohol, and breath alcohol and drug tested 12 pannel eod...i inject enough oils to bulk kids in kenya and south sudan, probation is bs tests and none of this comes out.. but good thing hes paranoid so he will get off paper and not violate

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk