PDA

View Full Version : POSSIBLE broken vial of Tren E--safe to use?

kilsong
11-25-2017, 04:37 PM
I've had in my possession a bottle of Tren E from a reputable European source for about 6 months. The top is secure, and the vial APPEARS to be full. The label is stained which makes me think the vial is cracked somewhere. Maybe the glass cracked UNDER the label and the label sort of sealed the vial so no more is leaking out? The bottle has been tossed around with my other gear for months--it's been upside down-right side up..stored in every angle. Nothing more has leaked out.

I hate to waste quality gear, especially since I wont be getting anymore til Feb.
If the glass did crack and air got in, is this safe to use? Anything I could do to bring back some sort of sterility to it?

wrecks72
11-25-2017, 06:28 PM
As far as sterility goes I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is using a filter needle for any possible microscopic glass shards. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Manny1983
11-25-2017, 06:53 PM
You can filter it and transfer to a new vial then follow the same procedure that you would to reconstitute gear to try and sterilize

Weapon X
11-25-2017, 07:20 PM
I don't know how you draw your gear into a syringe to inject, but I always inject air into the vial to make it easier to withdraw. No problems with sterility. Your gear should have a small amount of BA or BB for sterility after it has been opened for use
If the glass did crack and air got in, is this safe to use? Anything I could do to bring back some sort of sterility to it?

macedog24
11-25-2017, 10:55 PM
I don't know how you draw your gear into a syringe to inject, but I always inject air into the vial to make it easier to withdraw. No problems with sterility. Your gear should have a small amount of BA or BB for sterility after it has been opened for useIf its still unopened, maybe its leaking from under the top that is crimped around the glass.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

korsaire
11-25-2017, 11:12 PM
like weapon x said try to inject air in it you will know if its crack ... so inject air and play with vial running the liquid around you will know if you have a leaks