PDA

View Full Version : Baking vials of oil/testosterone

Cpa5oh
11-26-2017, 01:10 PM
The newest edition of the book "Anabolics" recommends baking vials in the oven at 250 degrees for 30 minutes (excluding a few steroids which break down at that temperature, like Tren) to sterilize the contents (the author acknowledges that it isn't 100% sterilization but argues that its easy insurance and does a pretty good job).

I did it with a few vials of underground lab oil/test; I inject subcutaneously on a daily basis which causes me to be into vials many times and it seemed like it'd be a good thing to do once I'd been in and out of a vial more than a few times. I don't think there's any issue as I've injected the 'baked' oil every day for the past week and don't notice any problems/differences.

Even though the book is the latest edition I get a feeling that a lot of the information in it is dated/carried forward from past editions. I don't know if this section is a dated carryover...the oils I have/use are made with MCT and I'm not sure whether MCT was being used when this section of the book was originally written.

Does anyone bake their vials for extra insurance of sterilization? Does anyone see a problem with doing this?

Thank you!

Hatebreed
11-26-2017, 01:18 PM
I do not, our sponcers know there game and aren't willing to sacrifice sterility and the whence of infection of one of THIER clients.
When I brew, will do a second sterilization just as you described, but that's because I'm not brewing in a clean room or in nowhere near what could be considered steryl. I do think that some are more sensatve to ba and bb? And a second baking would evaporate some of that off making injects a bit more pleasurable?
Just my 2 cents.
HB

Cpa5oh
11-26-2017, 11:39 PM
Thanks.

I don't doubt that board sponsors do a good job keeping their gear sterilized (hope this board never goes away); going back into the bottle many times is the part that scares me into taking the precaution partway through the bottle. Good call on baking off some of the alcohol maybe making for a more comfortable injection.