PDA

View Full Version : I want to start a series of posts geared toward those of us in the Over 40 forum. But first I need some advice from you all.

capitals
11-27-2017, 03:21 AM
Hey my fellow 40+ brothers. I'm in my mid 40s, and like many men my age, I face a number of matters or problems that age and experience often bring. Of course, training is one of those, which is why I've liked visiting the Over 40 Training forum. But training is not the only problem that men our age deal with. We deal with a lot of matters. For this reason, I've thought about creating a series of posts about issues I've faced that I feel are pretty common among men our age, talk about how I've handled those issues, and then others can comment and offer their perspectives. Issues could include parenting, work, relationship matters, and others. I think it would be helpful if every once in a while we in the 40+ community had a discussion about non-training issues. The main problem with this idea is that this isn't a forum for people 40+ to discuss general matters. Instead it's a training forum. But I'm not sure where else I could post about issues while still targeting people 40+. Do any of you have any suggestions? Should I just post in this forum even if it is a "training" forum?