PDA

View Full Version : Lab results. Please help Interpret

Hank
11-28-2017, 01:11 AM
I have been on hgh for the past 2 months at 3.33 iu's per day and on IGF for the past two weeks at 50mcg per day. Also, I followed the protocol for gh serum at 10 iu's 3 hours prior. It's a little concerning that my serum number was so low. This is the second serum test from two different vendors on this site. Other people seem to be getting high teens to low 20's. Don't know why I test so low? I was thinking about getting on a TRT program is the reason for this test.

reedcusa
11-28-2017, 01:20 AM
igf-1 looks good so I wouldn't worry about the serum levels but for the love of god, get on some test, your test. level is dismal.

Hambone
11-28-2017, 01:25 AM
Is that supertropin? Most are saying the igf test is more important. Your testosterone level is better than mine, 298. I started test c at 100 mg every 3 days about 2 weeks ago. I'll get another test in 2 weeks before adjusting dosage

bmoney
11-28-2017, 01:29 AM
What HGH are you using ? Serum HGH doesn’t mean that much, it’s the IGF-1 that really matters. You don’t have a base line IGF do you? And yes your test level is pretty low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank
11-28-2017, 01:46 AM
This was my second serum test. First was 15.4 on Jin's. This one was on grey tops. I know my IGF number is good now but I have been on IGF for almost a month now and according to what I read it's about time to cycle off. So, I am assuming it will drop back down unless I am on good gh. Am I wrong on that line of thought. I am 51 years old and I did not do a baseline, wish I had. With that test number, what would be the recommendation on testosterone?

bmoney
11-28-2017, 01:55 AM
This was my second serum test. First was 15.4 on Jin's. This one was on grey tops. I know my IGF number is good now but I have been on IGF for almost a month now and according to what I read it's about time to cycle off. So, I am assuming it will drop back down unless I am on good gh. Am I wrong on that line of thought. I am 51 years old and I did not do a baseline, wish I had. With that test number, what would be the recommendation on testosterone?

What was your IGF on the Jin’s? Also as far as TRT is concerned I would suggest using a well versed doc for that matter. TRT can be tricky to dial in. Most people use between 100mg-200mg per week but I’m a strong advocate of using a good TRT doc. Also at least your free T is good [emoji1360]

Hank
11-28-2017, 02:00 AM
What was your IGF on the Jin’s? Also as far as TRT is concerned I would suggest using a well versed doc for that matter. TRT can be tricky to dial in. Most people use between 100mg-200mg per week but I’m a strong advocate of using a good TRT doc. Also at least your free T is good [emoji1360]

didnt do IGF test with Jin's. Didn't know better at the time.

Jeffg353
11-28-2017, 03:31 PM

There are a few grey tops out, where or who are they from? If it's not one of the major suppliers then there's a chance that they can be underdosed, which is possibly why ur serum levels r low.

Hank
11-28-2017, 06:32 PM
There are a few grey tops out, where or who are they from? If it's not one of the major suppliers then there's a chance that they can be underdosed, which is possibly why ur serum levels r low.

grey tops are from purity source. Let me say, I am in no way bashing them. I came up low on theirs and Jin's
dont know why?

Anzel
11-28-2017, 07:48 PM
I asked Hank to post his labs here after he first contacted me in private. I wanted for him to hear it from the crowed rather than from a rep. Most of you guys said it for me but I will reiterate.. the good sign with the serum test is that PSL delivers the real deal when it comes to HGH. Without getting all scientific serum test numbers will vary from person to person and even how a particular lab runs the test can be different from the next.
I was personally happy that his serum number came out at 13.7 ...i am using gray tops too and last year when I tested I hit just under 18. Either way that means it's legit and it isn't damaged from shipping which alot of people worry about too.

Igf levels are definitely good and it's from using the HGH. The 50mcg of IGF he is taking won't keep those numbers elevated more than a few hours. That s why alot of people use igf 2 to 3 times daily.

Gray tops are good and I like them but they are the cheaper line of HGH PSL carries. Alot of good numbers are coming from the other brands/types too. Either way it's all good.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.