PDA

View Full Version : Guns, cocaine, steroids seized in dial-a-dope investigation

STEROID
01-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Guns, cocaine, steroids seized in dial-a-dope investigation

Three suspects still on loose, including mayor's former foster son

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - Mounties are still on the hunt for the former foster son of Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson, and are outlining some of the seizures they made during the investigation that landed Jinagh Navas-Rivas and four others in hot water.

RCMP Sgt. Peter Thiessen says along with three handguns, they also seized cocaine, marijuana, steroids and other drugs.

He says it's not yet known if the activity was connected with organized crime.

"We're not able to say that they're part of any one, or more than one particular gang, or organized crime group, but we're certainly trying to connect the dots to make those determinations," he says.

Navas-Rivas, 21, and two others are still on the loose.

Also charged are Vancouver men Vinh Le, 25; Willie Truong, 23, who has turned himself in; Raymond Ma, 47; and Leslie Miller, 29, who has been arrested and remains in custody.

Mounties expect more people will face charges.

Police say they are talking with the mayor as the search for suspects continues.

goodfella
01-01-2012, 02:10 AM
sounds like just a rich kid partying...

BIGBOSS
02-02-2012, 12:47 AM
I agree it does sound like its just a rich kid who knows how to party. Well sorta lol The know good and damn well he isn't apart of a gang or click.

GD
02-02-2012, 01:28 AM
i never get invited to the cool parties anymore..wtf

paolo123
02-02-2012, 02:13 AM
im wondering how much blow did they have

tilltheend
02-02-2012, 02:21 AM
All that in the same place, sounds far from organized crime. I guess I have watched too many movies.

rghtnow
02-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Sounds like the boys had all the bases covered....Couple guns, Some Blow, a little Weed, Gear......Shit all they were missing was the Stripper

suraonyx23
02-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Sounds like the boys had all the bases covered....Couple guns, Some Blow, a little Weed, Gear......Shit all they were missing was the Stripper

LMAO