PDA

View Full Version : Libido

Blades22
11-29-2017, 09:43 PM
Real quick im just finishing week 4 of my first cycle test e only. Man im 50 but my frikin sex drive is crazy. Only thing is EVERYBODY looks good lol even the girl in the office who hasnt looked good well, shes not real cute. But now i find myself going in the office for stupid shit. Its just fun to be alive again! Ino im going to get in trouble but hey wtf. Another thing and this is crazy. Ive been getting eye fucked alot lately at the gym. Its like thes girls can smell the test. They just know, gotta thank the bop for making this real for me. Thanks brothers!

Fast Willie from Philly
11-29-2017, 09:58 PM
Good for you brother! Good testimony
Real quick im just finishing week 4 of my first cycle test e only. Man im 50 but my frikin sex drive is crazy. Only thing is EVERYBODY looks good lol even the girl in the office who hasnt looked good well, shes not real cute. But now i find myself going in the office for stupid shit. Its just fun to be alive again! Ino im going to get in trouble but hey wtf. Another thing and this is crazy. Ive been getting eye fucked alot lately at the gym. Its like thes girls can smell the test. They just know, gotta thank the bop for making this real for me. Thanks brothers!

tcinbc66
11-29-2017, 10:04 PM

Damn! Felt like I was reliving the last 9 months. Good for you. Ride the train, get the gains and the pussy will follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
11-29-2017, 10:21 PM
Good luck brother lol!! My libido is tanked because of my prolactin levels are out the roof

Hatebreed
11-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Love your avitar, that's good shit brother, you just got to love a patriotic american in today's fuced up times.
Sincerely
HB

Electromass
11-30-2017, 02:00 AM
Take that ugly Betty somewhere private and hose her down good. Just make sure you tell her that it's just good fun...nothing serious.

capitals
11-30-2017, 02:18 AM
Lol, control yourself man! But what you're saying sounds about right. A lot of my friends your age that cycle describe their cycling experience as very similar to yours. They usually say their libido goes from 0 to 60. They're suddenly wanting to fuck anything in sight after years of low sex drive. You're not much older than I am, so I very much understand where you're coming from regarding libido. It's been a while since I had sex and even longer since I've cycled. But I'll be running a cycle in a couple weeks. It's posts like yours that make me excited for what's going to come! Glad to hear you're having a good cycle experience.

Blades22
11-30-2017, 02:18 AM
Hell ya im getting some of that lol lol

capitals
11-30-2017, 02:51 AM
By the way, as someone else said, I love your avatar. In the meantime, welcome to the darkside. Now that you started, you'll never want to leave!

Weapon X
11-30-2017, 04:31 AM
Go put that sausage to work Brother.

Torcha
11-30-2017, 07:28 AM
Take that ugly Betty somewhere private and hose her down good. Just make sure you tell her that it's just good fun...nothing serious.

Post her up. We can advise on the level of stealth required to go dick dipping unnoticed....

Sam Standford
02-21-2018, 10:14 PM
It is great when your libido gets going like it did in your twenties!

Anzel
02-22-2018, 09:27 AM
It is great when your libido gets going like it did in your twenties!Yup definitly a game changer!
Anzel Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Bombarinos
02-24-2018, 04:14 AM
Good luck brother lol!! My libido is tanked because of my prolactin levels are out the roof

Get caber bro you ve humping the walls when it dropped free up

pistolero
05-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Ha. I'm 48. Never did any steroids. Libido had fallen to almost nothing over the last few years. Started TRT in early February. Yeah, now I walk around thinking "where have all these pretty ladies been?" They were always there, I had just stopped caring or even noticing. I feel much better and younger already. Test is awesome. Just ask my old lady.