PDA

View Full Version : Getting back in gear, Part 2

capitals
11-30-2017, 06:59 AM
Hello my brothers! A couple weeks ago I posted about my interest in running a cycle and asked for your input. I'm in my mid-40s, I haven't used steroids in 10 years and I was a little hesitant about starting up again. Well, I've taken your input. I'm no longer thinking about returning to the darkside. Instead, I am definitely returning to the darkside. I was planning on starting my cycle in a couple weeks, but I got notified that my gear is going to be coming through by the end of the week, so I'll be able to start next week. I was originally looking into just a test+dbol cycle, but after listening to you guys and doing research I'm bringing some deca into the mix. I've stayed in good shape since I last cycled. but age does take its toll. So my goals from this cycle are to get back some strength I've lost from age and build some size. I also want to improve my sex drive. Unlike me, my sex drive is not in good shape. When I used deca before, keeping the test dosage high kept me from getting deca dick. My stats: 6' tall, 190lbs, 12% bf Week 1-4: dbol, 30mg everyday Week 1-10: deca, 300mg every week Week 1-12: test-e, 600mg every week Week 1-12: hcg, 500iu every week pct: Clomid, 75/50/50/50, and Nolvadex, 40/20/20/20 I'll also be using 500mg of TUDCA everyday for liver support. I can't fucking wait till next week. Thank you for all your help and support. Let's do this, my brothers!

jnab
12-06-2017, 06:08 AM
Rather similar situation here. Will follow your thread. Interested on how you maintain the gains post cycle as well.
Good luck !

JUSTBASSIN
12-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Well good luck to ya both.

Jimring
12-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Are you on the smaller side or larger? Are you trying to gain weight? Why the deca? Why not bold cyp and you could throw some winny in with the dbol to cut water retention if you just like dbol for the size gains. You won't have to worry about deca dick at all with the above. I dont know why anyone would do deca unless they arent very big and trying to get big or are in the off season and trying to bulk up before cutting. If you havent done any in 10 years you are probably at least in your 30s or 40s right?

I guess youve covered all this in another thread. But I know someone very similiar situation to yours.