PDA

View Full Version : Diet and steroid doses...how do they effect each other...

Bullcrew
12-02-2017, 05:54 AM
If you do a heavy cycle and not eat enough will you waste your gear. Would your gains be the same as if you used less gear.....

Just a thought.

macedog24
12-02-2017, 06:07 AM
If you do a heavy cycle and not eat enough will you waste your gear. Would your gains be the same as if you used less gear.....

Just a thought.Your gainz plus or lack there of , will depend on your training and diet! Nutrition is key! Gear is just a tool.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Bullcrew
12-02-2017, 06:28 AM
So if you take more gear there won't be any more gains if you stay at same diet...and exercise stays extreme...lots of cardio and lots of lifting.....given your already running deficit.

slacks
12-08-2017, 01:56 AM
If you do a heavy Supplement (http://provenpeptides.com/shop/) cycle and not eat enough will you waste your gear. Would your gains be the same as if you used less gear.....

Just a thought.

Yes, you need a proper diet plan while you taking Supplements.

Hatebreed
12-08-2017, 02:05 AM
So if you take more gear there won't be any more gains if you stay at same diet...and exercise stays extreme...lots of cardio and lots of lifting.....given your already running deficit.
I think what your asking is what happens if you run gear at maintenance calories or in a calorie deficit?

joko123
12-08-2017, 02:07 AM

Just a thought.

Yes and no I mean how many of us really had our diets and training locked in when started but probably had the most muscle acquired during our first run? You're only as big as your biggest dose up until you reach the point of diminished returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullcrew
12-11-2017, 04:48 AM
Kind of... I use my gear more for endurance and strength...if I keep alot of cardio and lifting and dont want to really bulk but more lean muscle nd strength....

So being I am in deficit or maintenance would 200mg test be just as effective as 400mg being I'm not supplying enough food to bulk...

It regardless of diet higher dose even deficit will yield bigger gains...

Chemical Romance
12-14-2017, 03:56 AM
Kind of... I use my gear more for endurance and strength...if I keep alot of cardio and lifting and dont want to really bulk but more lean muscle nd strength....

So being I am in deficit or maintenance would 200mg test be just as effective as 400mg being I'm not supplying enough food to bulk...

It regardless of diet higher dose even deficit will yield bigger gains...

Yes and no... let me explain.

You can definately build muscle whilst in an overall defecit if you cycle your food intake to coincide with your heavier weight training days.

As an example I have been on 1900-2100cals all this year.. this is a defecit
Whilst on 125ml Test E TRT dose I gained .7kg lean muscle in 10 weeks, not very exciting
On a dose of 375ml Test E with the same diet I gained 2.1kg of lean muscle over the same period.

Obviously these are not super exciting results but bear in mind I am 50+ years old and my goal is to shed fat whilst maintaining the muscle I have, so to gain muscle on a cutting diet is a win. I'm sure there is much better gains to be made as I increase my training and get a better understanding of macro timing.

My guess is that you are in a much better/healthier starting position than I am so I reckon you can achieve your goals no worries.

Bullcrew
12-14-2017, 06:11 AM
Yes and no... let me explain.

You can definately build muscle whilst in an overall defecit if you cycle your food intake to coincide with your heavier weight training days.

As an example I have been on 1900-2100cals all this year.. this is a defecit
Whilst on 125ml Test E TRT dose I gained .7kg lean muscle in 10 weeks, not very exciting
On a dose of 375ml Test E with the same diet I gained 2.1kg of lean muscle over the same period.

Obviously these are not super exciting results but bear in mind I am 50+ years old and my goal is to shed fat whilst maintaining the muscle I have, so to gain muscle on a cutting diet is a win. I'm sure there is much better gains to be made as I increase my training and get a better understanding of macro timing.

My guess is that you are in a much better/healthier starting position than I am so I reckon you can achieve your goals no worries.

This is exactly what I was looking for....deficit and less gear vs more gear any benefit in that situation....thanks