PDA

View Full Version : fertility

JDM
12-02-2017, 02:26 PM
hey guys,

hoping someone has had experience with a similar situation.
my wife and i have been trying to have a baby with not much luck.

had a sperm analysis done. sperm count was high, motility was good. but my sperm morphology was at 0% ( meaning all were abnormally shaped )

I'm pretty worried. aparently there is no medication that can improve this (sperm count yes but not morphology). the doctor says it is likely due to steroid use as i have gotten my wife pregnant in the past, so it should not be genetic.. i finished my last cycle 2 months ago. used hcg throughout cycle and did a clomid/nolva pct

is it likely the morphology will return to normal eventually ? i suppose i will find out in a couple of months when i get another analysis done

anyone have any input ? cheers

d-man
12-02-2017, 03:12 PM
hey guys,

had a sperm analysis done. sperm count was high, motility was good. but my sperm morphology was at 0% ( meaning all were abnormally shaped )

I'm pretty worried. aparently there is no medication that can improve this (sperm count yes but not morphology). the doctor says it is likely due to steroid use as i have gotten my wife pregnant in the past, so it should not be genetic.. i finished my last cycle 2 months ago. used hcg throughout cycle and did a clomid/nolva pct

is it likely the morphology will return to normal eventually ? i suppose i will find out in a couple of months when i get another analysis done

Look into L carnitine. Helps protect from free radicals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slacks
12-03-2017, 12:17 PM
hey guys,

Let's start with home remedies, To begin with, every ounce of antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, every handful of walnuts and pumpkin seeds, will start turning things around.
Surely, food alone is not enough.Nutritional supplementation is key also detoxification is really important, so making sure that a man is smoke-free, alcohol-free, and is taking the right kinds of nutrients.Coenzyme-Q10 is going to be important. All of your antioxidants are going to be essential. Making sure that you have those good foundations like the good multivitamin and the fish oil again is going to make a huge difference.
You can try these too.

2000 mg/day Vitamin C (improves sperm morphology 114% in 2 months)
200 mg/day pycnogenol (improves sperm morphology by 38% in 90 days)
200 mg selenium + 400 IU Vitamin E.
Vitamin D (men low in vitamin D have lower sperm morphology)

Good Luck Mate :)

seventhltd
12-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Let's start with home remedies, To begin with, every ounce of antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, every handful of walnuts and pumpkin seeds, will start turning things around.
Surely, food alone is not enough.Nutritional supplementation is key also detoxification is really important, so making sure that a man is smoke-free, alcohol-free, and is taking the right kinds of nutrients.Coenzyme-Q10 is going to be important. All of your antioxidants are going to be essential. Making sure that you have those good foundations like the good multivitamin and the fish oil again is going to make a huge difference.
You can try these too.

2000 mg/day Vitamin C (improves sperm morphology 114% in 2 months)
200 mg/day pycnogenol (improves sperm morphology by 38% in 90 days)
200 mg selenium + 400 IU Vitamin E.
Vitamin D (men low in vitamin D have lower sperm morphology)

Good Luck Mate :)

Good info brother thanks for this..