PDA

View Full Version : DNP

Schoolbus
12-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Heard a lot about dnp. Thinking of using. Anyone have first hand knowledge of it? Dosage, cycle length?

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Torcha
12-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Heard a lot about dnp. Thinking of using. Anyone have first hand knowledge of it? Dosage, cycle length?

Check out agp sponsers page in aus forum.i got u covered

gravy
12-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Use it all the time. Short high dose burst are my fav way of dosing. 600mg for a week. Would not do that first time out though. A lot of people run long cycles of 250mg and a good place to start

bulk_cut
12-03-2017, 08:12 PM
400-500 mg a day for about 2 weeks. It'll seem like the longest 2 weeks of your life by the time your done.

Torcha
12-03-2017, 09:34 PM
400-500 mg a day for about 2 weeks. It'll seem like the longest 2 weeks of your life by the time your done.

Aint that the truth.but how good is day 3 off dnp. best feeling ever! !reborn..

Schoolbus
12-04-2017, 04:28 AM
400-500 mg a day for about 2 weeks. It'll seem like the longest 2 weeks of your life by the time your done. why's that?

Manny1983
12-05-2017, 02:21 AM
why's that?

You may experience insomnia and nausea and definitely will be sweating your ass off constantly, especially at night. Any sort of physical activity will be very taxing on you, definitely shouldn't think you can train for strength while you're on it but you should still train. You're going to crave carbs which is absolutely shitty because carbs on dnp is a no no, eating carbs (if they are fast acting carbs) will cause you to sweat even more and could elevate your body temp if you ingest a lot of carbs that's not to say slow acting carbs won't buy it won't be as drastic so carbs should be kept to either a minimum or preferably none at all while you're on dnp. Keep you're dosing to a minimum for the first 5 days before thinking of upping the dose so you can make sure you can handle the sides. If taken correctly and you follow a proper diet while on it is actually not that bad and quite tolerable aside the sweating. I'd recommend buying a mattress liner so you don't drench and stain your mattress

Reliable_DNP
12-05-2017, 05:13 PM

Sounds like your first DNP cycle?

Schoolbus
12-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Sounds like your first DNP cycle?Yes it is.

Manny1983
12-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Schoolbus clear your PM box I tried replying to your PM but yours is full

Reliable_DNP
12-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Yes it is.

Couple thoughts based on my response to another first cycle post. Will prob work this up into a First Cycle Quickstart Guide. HMU with comments, questions, concerns or improvements.

Should You Even Be Considering DNP?

Are you generally in good health?
Have you successfully run a lo-carb diet?
Are you or have you been an athlete? If not, have you previously been in shape?
Is your diet currently locked in?
Do you understand the risks and challenges associated with running DNP?
Did you research and design your own first cycle?
Are you prepared to handle an adverse response?

If you can look yourself dead in the eye in the mirror and answer "yes" to all 7 questions, then and only then should you be having a discussion about whether or not to actually run it and how best to do so.

The successes that I have witnessed with DNP have been achieved by experienced dieters and/or athletes who take personal responsibility for themselves, know their bodies well, and know how to grind to reach an objective. They may be fat (or fatter) at the moment, but they know what it takes to be fit because they have done the work. They also typically have PED/AAS experience and are students of using drungs to enhance or accellerate their results.

Adverse Response Preparedness

Conventional wisdom is that ~10% of DNP users will have a material adverse response. There are two primary adverse responses that I have seen. You should understand and be prepared for both. The first is an allergic response. Most often this takes the form of a skin rash. The mitigant is to keep Benadryl on hand. It is a judgment call as to whether to stop your cycle if you get the skin rash. I got it the first couple cycles, did not come off, dosed benadryl with my DNP each night, and was fine in a couple days. Symptoms never recurred on subsequent cycles. Others have not been so fortunate. The second adverse response is peripheral neuropathy. This presents like a pinched nerve. Tingling and numbness in the hands/feet. The conventional wisdom is to come off at the first sign of symptoms.

DNP Arithmetic

Some basic DNP maths can be helpful to understanding your response and to cycle planning. DNP has ~36 hour half life. This means that at a standard daily dose, you will reach a max concentration in your body of ~2.7X your daily dose. So on a steady 200mg/day cycle, your max cycle concentration will be ~540mg (2.7 X 200mg). You will reach 85% of your max cycle concentration on Day 5 and 99% of your max on Day 10.

First Cycle Construction

Our standard advice is to take a conservative approach to the first cycle. That means two things - ensuring that you are not an adverse responder and learning how your body responds to DNP. For a healthy 195# or more athlete, we recommend starting at 200 (powder) - 250 (crystal) per day for a minimum of 5 days before titrating your dose up. These is a conservative approach that will allow you to easily handle any adverse response (usually presents in the first few days) and assess your personal responsiveness to DNP in general and to that specific batch. At 85% of max concentration on Day 5, you will have a clear understanding of your sides - lethargy / sweats / craves - at that dose. You can titrate up on Day 6 by 200mg/day. Run the new dose for 5 days; rinse and repeat.

Hydration / Electrolytes / Cramping

Conventional wisdom holds that DNP requires hyper hydration and recommendations to consume at least one gallon and up to two gallons of water a day are everywhere. Here's the deal. DNP does present a dehydration risk and also blunts thirst. That said, a little bit of common sense goes a long way with this. Stay out of the sun. Easy on the workouts and cardio. Are you pissing clear? If yes, you are GTG whether you are on DNP or not. Also, excessive water consumption can create or exacerbate additional problems, particularly in conjunction with DNP, AAS, and caloric restriction. Specifically, excessive water consumption can flush electrolytes - sodium, potassium, magnesium - out of your system, leading to cramping and other adverse sides. Throw in a little anavar and cardio and you can find yourself in a world of hurt very quickly. Recommendations to consume gatorade, pedialyte, and V8 abound. None of that will necessarilly hurt, but more gatorade in particular has trace amounts of electrolytes and is loaded with sugar. Meaningful doses can be more effectively obtained and deployed with supplements like saltstick or Rehydr8. Keep on hand while on cycle to use if needed.

Schoolbus
12-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Schoolbus clear your PM box I tried replying to your PM but yours is fullI just did. It's empty

Manny1983
12-05-2017, 07:52 PM
I just did. It's empty

it still says you've exceeded your pm storage. Anyway Reliable DNP is the answer to your question

Reliable_DNP
12-05-2017, 10:37 PM
it still says you've exceeded your pm storage. Anyway Reliable DNP is the answer to your question

Thanks, brother. Appreciate you.

Manny1983
12-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Anytime

dsteel
12-08-2017, 07:38 AM
do DNP users usually keep the fat off or is there a rebound of easy fat gain after?

Fancycat69
12-08-2017, 09:14 AM
do DNP users usually keep the fat off or is there a rebound of easy fat gain after?

DNP is solid gains man. You actually have a huge anabolic rebound after and gain some quality muscle tissue once you stop

Manny1983
12-08-2017, 12:46 PM

Cant speak for others but I kept off what I lost for quite a while by just not eating like shit afterwards and training. Now once I stopped training and didn't give a fuck about my life for the next year I gained the weight back and then some but that was on me.

Btheman
12-08-2017, 01:33 PM
I just got some . You can see my TD post last week. Was kinda worried because I have never done it before . Been on 200 mg a day for 6 days . Started out gonna do 7 at 200 amd 7 off. After further discussion and reading I decided to up the dose to 400 for 5 to 7 more days and see how that goes . Then off . On 200 night sweat was not much worse than good tren makes me sweat . In the guy I got pretty wet . Resting body temp was a little over normal probably but not bad . I popped two last night before I left for work to start my 400 . It’s a good thing it’s cool where I work with the temps dropping . Back of my hair has been wet all night. Shirt got good and wet a couple of times and my resting temp on break is a slight sweat. Gonna do this for a few days . Hopefully 6 to 7 more amd then take off and see what I look at the results when the water comes off. I am holding quit a bit of water . In 6 days so far I have lost 2 lbs .

Schoolbus I would definitely start at 200 mg a day and get your feet wet and everything else lol before going higher .

Reliable_DNP
12-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Cant speak for others but I kept off what I lost for quite a while by just not eating like shit afterwards and training. Now once I stopped training and didn't give a fuck about my life for the next year I gained the weight back and then some but that was on me.

^^THIS.

DNP is an accellerator. If you are diet disciplined natty or geared, you are good to go. If not, you're fucked. DNP drives some brutal craves and and I have seen quite a few folks out eat the DNP.

Manny1983
12-08-2017, 06:55 PM
^^THIS.

DNP is an accellerator. If you are diet disciplined natty or geared, you are good to go. If not, you're fucked. DNP drives some brutal craves and and I have seen quite a few folks out eat the DNP.

You aint lying brother. I had some real bad cravings at times. Best advice I can give is lay out every single fucking meal and snack for up to 4-5 days after you've been off so you're covered until the cravings subside. It really is an amazing product but you have to play your role while on it by eating good.

i will compare it to lipo. Lipo removes fat, site specific no less. What happens if you eat clean after lipo? You will either keep the fat off and or lose more due to eating clean. Now what if you keep eating the way you did that put you in the spot to need lipo? You're gonna gain fat back and end up right back where you were.