PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever try Intermittent fasting?

bigjay23
12-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Hey guys I've been doing IF for about 3 or 4 weeks now and I love it I've been dropping weight without much of a diet but my question is has anyone experienced bloating while fasted? I've noticed I've been bloated quite a lot while fasted? Any tips to stop that? Maybe up the water intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G160
12-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Hey guys I've been doing IF for about 3 or 4 weeks now and I love it I've been dropping weight without much of a diet but my question is has anyone experienced bloating while fasted? I've noticed I've been bloated quite a lot while fasted? Any tips to stop that? Maybe up the water intake?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIve been intermittently fasting for years, once i got on gear it wasnt helping at all man..i have no science to back it up..it helped me loose weight very fast dropped waterweight FAST but as far as gaining goes nope, it flattens me out and the thing is with intermittent and all types of fasting you have to get good sleep. Theres science on this but also in my case ive discovered it through trial error and yes if you fast cut sugar off completely.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

bigjay23
12-05-2017, 02:38 AM
Ive been intermittently fasting for years, once i got on gear it wasnt helping at all man..i have no science to back it up..it helped me loose weight very fast dropped waterweight FAST but as far as gaining goes nope, it flattens me out and the thing is with intermittent and all types of fasting you have to get good sleep. Theres science on this but also in my case ive discovered it through trial error and yes if you fast cut sugar off completely.

I notice that no mass gains but that's perfectly fine now I guess, I've been IF to manage my blood glucose levels since I'm type 1 diabetic and would like to lean up and get stronger

G160
12-05-2017, 02:41 AM
I notice that no mass gains but that's perfectly fine now I guess, I've been IF to manage my blood glucose levels since I'm type 1 diabetic and would like to lean up and get stronger

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFor that it will deffinitely help, i used to measure my sugars from going too low and i never once went hypo or high, eat clean and avoid sugars in general...i used to extreme stuff tho to loose weight i used to eat at 6pm every day it took a while to get there but it happened and i felt healthy and energetic, i wouldnt say anabolic tho...ive stopped that now

bigjay23
12-05-2017, 02:43 AM
For that it will deffinitely help, i used to measure my sugars from going too low and i never once went hypo or high, eat clean and avoid sugars in general...i used to extreme stuff tho to loose weight i used to eat at 6pm every day it took a while to get there but it happened and i felt healthy and energetic, i wouldnt say anabolic tho...ive stopped that now

Well call me crazy but I was considering running a short dnp cycle to burn fat then blast one or two short esters of course with IF

G160
12-05-2017, 02:51 AM
Well call me crazy but I was considering running a short dnp cycle to burn fat then blast one or two short esters of course with IF

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn my oppinion fasting is amazing the health benefits from it are crasy but the most ive tried on it was ephedrine and gave me hunger rebound so it messed overall with the process..dnp on the other side, i want to try it this march but ive heard its tricky stuff

bigjay23
12-05-2017, 02:54 AM
In my oppinion fasting is amazing the health benefits from it are crasy but the most ive tried on it was ephedrine and gave me hunger rebound so it messed overall with the process..dnp on the other side, i want to try it this march but ive heard its tricky stuff

Ya dnp will tire me out I hear so keep up the antioxidants caffeine and ephedrine maybe some dmma

G160
12-05-2017, 03:42 AM
Ya dnp will tire me out I hear so keep up the antioxidants caffeine and ephedrine maybe some dmma

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDnp is effective but they speak about hunger rebounds and necessity of certain carbs like fruit etc since it deplets glycogen ive been watching videos on it, lots of info on you tube

bigjay23
12-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Dnp is effective but they speak about hunger rebounds and necessity of certain carbs like fruit etc since it deplets glycogen ive been watching videos on it, lots of info on you tube

Me too mostly from EA

G160
12-05-2017, 04:46 AM
Me too mostly from EA

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI kind of like his videos, like the fact hes cool about aas use, ped and everything else succesful guy etc im tired of seeing all these random dudes who steroids didnt work for them cause of whatever reasons just bashing,he fights the dogma and the image of the aas junkie laying in his empty appartment with a sheetless mattress on the ground shooting up synthol with dirty needles...

Reliable_DNP
12-05-2017, 02:40 PM

DNP plays well with IF, especially lo-carb IF. DNP success is very much a function of dietary discipline and fasting = discipline.

Also, many athletes blast or mini blast behind a DNP run to take advantage of the "anabolic rebound." There was an excellent recent post on this that I will try to dig up.

bigjay23
12-05-2017, 02:44 PM
DNP plays well with IF, especially lo-carb IF. DNP success is very much a function of dietary discipline and fasting = discipline.

Also, many athletes blast or mini blast behind a DNP run to take advantage of the "anabolic rebound." There was an excellent recent post on this that I will try to dig up.

Def gonna run it at 200-400mg with low carb IF just carbs before the workout
Maybe some tren ace and test prop

Reliable_DNP
12-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Dnp is effective but they speak about hunger rebounds and necessity of certain carbs like fruit etc since it deplets glycogen ive been watching videos on it, lots of info on you tube

Carb craves on DNP are legit. Just like the induction phase of a lo-carb diet or day three of long fast, only worse... The craves are to some extent driven by depleted liver glycogen. Fructose preferentially replenishes liver glycogen and is consequently thought to help moderate the carb craves. Watermelon is the shit in this regard, but the truth is that everyone breaks down eventually and rapes that box of Capn Crunch at 0300. The trick is to defer that binge as long as possible, limit the damage, and jump right back on your diet.

G160
12-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Carb craves on DNP are legit. Just like the induction phase of a lo-carb diet or day three of long fast, only worse... The craves are to some extent driven by depleted liver glycogen. Fructose preferentially replenishes liver glycogen and is consequently thought to help moderate the carb craves. Watermelon is the shit in this regard, but the truth is that everyone breaks down eventually and rapes that box of Capn Crunch at 0300. The trick is to defer that binge as long as possible, limit the damage, and jump right back on your diet.I guess cutting will be easy for me

GeuxGear
12-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Yea i have heard that about Dnp as well. Ive never used it though, if its as good as they say and it can be moderated then it sounds like a good cut cycle .

bigjay23
12-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Yea i have heard that about Dnp as well. Ive never used it though, if its as good as they say and it can be moderated then it sounds like a good cut cycle .

I'll let you know how it is
I'm gonna run dnp at 200 and 400mgs for 3 weeks with a shit ton of antioxidants and vitamins then throw some tren ace and test in right after all following my IF protocol

Diesel1965
12-06-2017, 12:34 AM
Carb craves on DNP are legit. Just like the induction phase of a lo-carb diet or day three of long fast, only worse... The craves are to some extent driven by depleted liver glycogen. Fructose preferentially replenishes liver glycogen and is consequently thought to help moderate the carb craves. Watermelon is the shit in this regard, but the truth is that everyone breaks down eventually and rapes that box of Capn Crunch at 0300. The trick is to defer that binge as long as possible, limit the damage, and jump right back on your diet.

So if the liver is depleted then reload it with fructose from watermelon? How much watermelon would one need to eat to reload the liver? And how often would you reload it like every 18th meal or every 3 days? Just curious

xlr8mechanism
12-06-2017, 01:43 AM

i ran dnp for 12 days and found i couldnt workout and be oncycle but never got any hunger differances but might be the tren taking care of that . dnp kicks the shit out of your energy levels will doing something but seemed to burn enough through the night to keep my ass awake too

SophiiVass
04-05-2018, 06:26 PM
good way to restrict calories

G160
04-05-2018, 06:27 PM
I do varieties of although through experience id say theyre catabolic

inforlife34
05-18-2018, 03:07 AM
I love IF and honestly without it I would struggle to diet. Dnp might work well with fasting if you can time your carbs for when you're not at work or in a place where you'll get hit badly with the sweats

graysqwrl
08-28-2018, 08:04 PM
I've been doing IF & DNP at the same time. I can't workout to close to 'breakfast' because I'm a slug, but I feel normal a few hours after my last meal of the day so that's where many of my workouts have shifted to. Weight loss without much effort as all. Regardless, I still eat really clean.