PDA

View Full Version : Hardgainer beginner advice.

Anzel
12-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Avoid the critical mistake of lifting too heavy and hurting yourself. Use joint friendly strength building exercises at the perfect time in your workouts to strip away fat, build solid muscle, and completely transform your body.

Feed your body with quality nutrition, get enough rest, and work out the right way to slow down the aging process. Turn back the clock and kick start your metabolism instead of letting it slow down like everyone around you.

STOP trying to kill yourself in the gym. Leave a few reps in the tank at the end of your sets and you’ll progress leaps and bounds without the unnecessary stress.
Keep your workouts SHORT to flood your body with natural testosterone (unless you are on cycle then add in volume), increase energy, boost self-confidence, and build an injury-free head turning physique.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Hatebreed
12-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Any one who's ever injured themselves in the gym will tell you that the extra weight or poor form was not worth it. Its one step forward and 3 steps back.
Like your message brother, its something I have to continually remind myself
HB

Radman69
12-07-2017, 02:39 PM
another great message anzel! this goes for the %90 of us! everyone usually tries to do what works for that %10 gifted to ultimately end up hurt or making absolutely no progress

Torcha
12-07-2017, 03:03 PM
or add tren base.. then who cares.. says a very crippled, sore jointed, shoulder strained, bicep torn, damn handsome man...

MasterBlaster805
12-07-2017, 03:24 PM
"Everybody wants to get big..don't nobody wanna lift no Heavy Ass Weights!" ~ Ronnie Coleman 8x Mr Olympia

Every dude I've ever seen that's really Jacked has lifted heavy weights over a good period of time to get where they were at. The operative word in OP's advice post is "Too" Heavy. Pyramiding up in weight with 2x3 solid warm ups (20-15-12 reps) before preceding on is key to staying injury free but then hitting 2-3 solid working sets of 10- 6 reps at maximum weight will work wonders IF you have your nutrition dialed in.

IMO the #1 fuck up hard gainers are making is not realizing the importance of meal timing & prep. Especially the pre workout meal an hour before training and the post workout meal directly after training. Most of the Hardgainers I've run across were eating half the protein & half the carbs their bodies needed to repair damage & grow.

If you are a Hardgainer putting your time in the gym and you're Not eating double your bodyweight in protein and at the bare minimum your bodyweight in carbs ...you're just spinning your wheels... IF your goal is max muscle development. BTW.. it's also the #1 reason I see guys using ridiculous amounts of gear who look like crap.

Anzel
12-07-2017, 03:33 PM
"Everybody wants to get big..don't nobody wanna lift no Heavy Ass Weights!" ~ Ronnie Coleman 8x Mr Olympia

Every dude I've ever seen that's really Jacked has lifted heavy weights over a good period of time to get where they were at. The operative word in OP's advice post is "Too" Heavy. Pyramiding up in weight with 2x3 solid warm ups (20-15-12 reps) before preceding on is key to staying injury free but then hitting 2-3 solid working sets of 10- 6 reps at maximum weight will work wonders IF you have your nutrition dialed in.

IMO the #1 fuck up hard gainers are making is not realizing the importance of meal timing & prep. Especially the pre workout meal an hour before training and the post workout meal directly after training. Most of the Hardgainers I've run across were eating half the protein & half the carbs their bodies needed to repair damage & grow.

If you are a Hardgainer putting your time in the gym and you're Not eating double your bodyweight in protein and at the bare minimum your bodyweight in carbs ...you're just spinning your wheels... IF your goal is max muscle development. BTW.. it's also the #1 reason I see guys using ridiculous amounts of gear who look like crap.Yes how eat is really important! Good advice.

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

tcinbc66
12-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Everything was spot on Torch til you went with that handsome man line.....did someone hack your account!??

or add tren base.. then who cares.. says a very crippled, sore jointed, shoulder strained, bicep torn, damn handsome man...

Radman69
12-07-2017, 04:16 PM

If you are a Hardgainer putting your time in the gym and you're Not eating double your bodyweight in protein and at the bare minimum your bodyweight in carbs ...you're just spinning your wheels... IF your goal is max muscle development. BTW.. it's also the #1 reason I see guys using ridiculous amounts of gear who look like crap.

the trend i have seen with skinny 'hard gainers' is lack of CONSISTENT caloric density... they usually eat big for a day or teo and dont eat a fucking thing the next day cause of a various different reasons! u are so roght! diet is numbero fucking uno

Themaskedrider
12-07-2017, 04:27 PM

I agree with this whole heartedly. Took me forever to learn how to eat and what I needed to eat to gain.

Radman69
12-07-2017, 04:29 PM
I agree with this whole heartedly. Took me forever to learn how to eat and what I needed to eat to gain.

sorry not to be off topic or hijack anzel's thread but thats a beautiful pit bro! Very fucking tank!