PDA

View Full Version : Tne

kaneman
12-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Quick question for my powerlifting friends. How Do you guys get your suspention or tne pinned while at a meet? Thinking of just bringing pre loads and sneaking off before each lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvidFisherman
12-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Quick question for my powerlifting friends. How Do you guys get your suspention or tne pinned while at a meet? Thinking of just bringing pre loads and sneaking off before each lift

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhy not use cheque drops instead? I'm sure it won't be damaging to you since you are only using on days you compete.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
12-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Depending on federation you belong too .
Some are tested with requirements and some are not .

Good luck
DWBO

kaneman
12-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Depending on federation you belong too .
Some are tested with requirements and some are not .

Good luck
DWBO

Uspa. No tested

kaneman
12-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Why not use cheque drops instead? I'm sure it won't be damaging to you since you are only using on days you compete.

Cause I don’t have any. Got loads of tne though. Never tried Cheque drops

Fancycat69
12-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Cause I don’t have any. Got loads of tne though. Never tried Cheque drops

I’d just preload it and inject in the bathroom. Straight junkie style lol

joko123
12-09-2017, 03:33 AM

Yeah I would do as fancy did , before prejudging at my bodybuilding show I just swallowed a whole bunch of halo and Winnie in the back room where all the competitors hang out

Ragnor
12-09-2017, 04:18 AM
Yeah I would do as fancy did , before prejudging at my bodybuilding show I just swallowed a whole bunch of halo and Winnie in the back room where all the competitors hang out

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's what we all do lol. If notice a group of guys all going into a clear area that's what is going on. From Injection Anadrol, Tren N E, Test Suspension, Halo all of it goes in. And when lucky yes Cheque Drops. I have a bottle for my only big lifts maybe once every couple months on Cheque very hard on the Liver.

VIKING KING

kaneman
12-09-2017, 03:09 PM

Looks like exactly what I’ll be doing lol

mastermonster
11-19-2020, 03:12 AM
Why not use cheque drops instead? I'm sure it won't be damaging to you since you are only using on days you compete.

This if you can get it. I used them at one meet. My roommate at Worlds in Finland had some. I'd lost almost 20 lbs. on the 14 hour flight and barely stayed in my weigh class. He put a few drops under my tongue before I lifted and I felt like the Tasmanian Devil! I hit the biggest total of my career! I could never find a way to get any after that. I wish I could have used those every meet! Not regularly though. As mentioned. Very hard on the liver.