PDA

View Full Version : Tren after 50

Blades22
12-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Thanks in advance I'm reading and getting alot of mixed opinions about tren at or after 50. Straight up question ino it's fucking toxic shit I get it. But is it really that bad for me at 50. Or is that a question better asked after blood work
Thanks blades

Bullseye Forever
12-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Thanks in advance I'm reading and getting alot of mixed opinions about tren at or after 50. Straight up question ino it's fucking toxic shit I get it. But is it really that bad for me at 50. Or is that a question better asked after blood work
Thanks blades

If you have any heart problems all( high cholesterol,any lipid problem,low/high blood pressure ) I would stay away from it!! I’m 51 wanted to take tren for years but I have an enlarged heart and was told to stay away from it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
12-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Thanks blades

I don't really have an answer for your question because everybody's different. That being said I'm a little bit older and so I'm starting to feel the effects of the things that I put in my body. LOL. I stopped doing Tren because of the sides. However I'm going to get some Tren base because it's in and out of your system so fast that you really don't get sides. I'm not a doctor but I'm thinking the testosterone along with masteron would be a good stack with Tren base and I would still be able to get the benefits of Tren

Blades22
12-08-2017, 08:56 PM
I have tried tren base and i liked it probably liked it to much. Got it free and i couldn't resist. But to start a cycle on it boy I dont know, let me ask you this mast does it fuck with your cardio

Fast Willie from Philly
12-08-2017, 09:02 PM
I have tried tren base and i liked it probably liked it to much. Got it free and i couldn't resist. But to start a cycle on it boy I dont know, let me ask you this mast does it fuck with your cardio

Tren does but Mast doesn't. I've been studying though because I don't like my cardio to be affected, actually to be honest more like my sex life, and I found a thing called carnadine that is supposed to help. GW-50 is another name for it.
And I would think masteron would actually help your cardio. It frees up more of your free testosterone so I think your endurance would be better. I'm not a doctor but this is my own thinking

Blades22
12-08-2017, 09:41 PM
GW 50 I've heard of it, like you cardio is critical my work is intense. Plus raising my 4 year old grandson I gotta be in fucking shape. Appreciate you man I'm going to do some research on mast sounds good. I have to say though when I was using that tren base I wanted to fuck everything and i didnt care if it was 1025 or 300 lbs lol. That shit was killing me cause I'm single lol

Blades22
12-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Meant 125 lbs lol

Bullseye Forever
12-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Meant 125 lbs lol

Sure you did lol!!![emoji13]

Blades22
12-08-2017, 10:07 PM
LMFAO

Bullseye Forever
12-08-2017, 10:19 PM
LMFAO

That’s funny dude lol!!

Fast Willie from Philly
12-08-2017, 10:32 PM
You can also run test lower when you run masteron.
And it sounds like my wife will love the base Im about to order
GW 50 I've heard of it, like you cardio is critical my work is intense. Plus raising my 4 year old grandson I gotta be in fucking shape. Appreciate you man I'm going to do some research on mast sounds good. I have to say though when I was using that tren base I wanted to fuck everything and i didnt care if it was 1025 or 300 lbs lol. That shit was killing me cause I'm single lol

Fast Willie from Philly
12-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Its ok bro, were not judging you!
Meant 125 lbs lol

Blades22
12-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Yes she will love the base, and dam straight I like them big ins. Hey they need love too lol

Bullseye Forever
12-11-2017, 07:59 PM
What dose difference do you run masteron,when you run it with test?

Saltydog
12-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Im in my 50's I stay away from tren for the most part. here and there I use a little Tren Ace at 50-100mgs a week and notice the effects pretty quick. I personally wouldn't run any longer esters of tren. IMO its a young bloods drug. However I have toyed with the idea of a little parabolin maybe 150mgs a week? havent done it yet but its tempting.

murph
01-05-2018, 11:20 AM
I am 55 and really want to try some Tren but with my age, temper and a bit of PTSD dont really seem to be in my best interest so I have held off

Bullseye Forever
01-05-2018, 08:40 PM
I am 55 and really want to try some Tren but with my age, temper and a bit of PTSD dont really seem to be in my best interest so I have held off

Me either bro,I have an enlarged heart so I’ve always stayed away from it too!!

parttimer
01-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Interesting fact, tren was originally studied for hormone replacement. I run tren, a lot. I was in the hospital 10 years ago, afib and cardiomyopathy and heart failure. This was due to a infection, I had pericarditis not related to tren. I have had several stress tests and echos done. My heart is better now than it was before. I'm 41 and run 600mg of tren for about 16 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
01-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Interesting fact, tren was originally studied for hormone replacement. I run tren, a lot. I was in the hospital 10 years ago, afib and cardiomyopathy and heart failure. This was due to a infection, I had pericarditis not related to tren. I have had several stress tests and echos done. My heart is better now than it was before. I'm 41 and run 600mg of tren for about 16 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

Never had any trouble even with the heart problems?
My enlarged heart come by a big spike in BP due to shoulder surgery,they severed a nerve in my neck when they gave me a nerve block to deaden my arm,when it wore off my BP went sky high for too long and they couldn’t get it down,hence what caused my enlarged heart,after that I was put on 3 different BP meds because of what happened,...so I’ve stayed away from tren,had several pros tell me to be careful with it so I never did,I’ve used just about everything else and had no problems at all...always wanted to try it though !

parttimer
01-05-2018, 10:08 PM
My bp sits around 110/70 no clue why since I'm nearly 300# and cardio isn't my thing. I've had 5 surgeries and even during pretesting, when most people run high I sit around 120.

Bullseye Forever
01-05-2018, 10:21 PM
That’s about what my BP runs even on cycle

skoalman
03-10-2018, 04:09 AM
I'm 46 this month and tren is awesome except for the sides. Bad acne, night sweats. I throw it in every 3rd or 4th week.

OldManHarry
05-30-2018, 10:45 PM

Holy crap!

syrax
06-29-2018, 10:07 AM

I too had that bro 4 years ago now. I still run tren with no issues as well.

Bullseye Forever
07-31-2018, 07:27 PM
I wonder if at 51 with an enlarged heart could I run tren? I’ve been told not to

Bceltsl
09-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Just turned 65 and I have used Tren regularly over the years. Just this year I decided to lay off Tren for one reason. It screws up my cholesterol panel more now than ever. My HDL lowers considerably. My LDL is always within normal range, so my HDL/LDL ratio is not bad, but an HDL of 21 is not where I want to be. The only other side that has annoyed me was insomnia. Sleep in 20-45 min intervals on Tren.

Bullseye Forever
09-22-2018, 08:37 PM
Just turned 65 and I have used Tren regularly over the years. Just this year I decided to lay off Tren for one reason. It screws up my cholesterol panel more now than ever. My HDL lowers considerably. My LDL is always within normal range, so my HDL/LDL ratio is not bad, but an HDL of 21 is not where I want to be. The only other side that has annoyed me was insomnia. Sleep in 20-45 min intervals on Tren.

Would you use it if you had an enlarged heart due to increased spike in BP that I take meds for and take meds also for cholesterol problems ? And I’m 52 btw

Bceltsl
09-23-2018, 02:04 PM
I would first get my BP under tight control. Enlarged heart from high BP usually means left ventricular hypertrophy. The LV is the major pump in the heart to eject blood to the body. By increasing in thickness from increased BP it has to eject against more resistance. Like holding your finger over a garden hose opening while watering. This can be transient and if your BP is controlled, remodeling of the LV can return to normal or get significantly better. If it was too far gone you would have other problems too like severe shortness of breath and so on. So...sorry for the carry on. But important to know. I would back off a while, forget Tren and use moderate test and a little deca if so choose. But always control the BP.

jersey devil
09-23-2018, 04:03 PM
I am 52 and trying tren for the first time,as so as it comes in.

Bullseye Forever
09-23-2018, 07:00 PM
I would first get my BP under tight control. Enlarged heart from high BP usually means left ventricular hypertrophy. The LV is the major pump in the heart to eject blood to the body. By increasing in thickness from increased BP it has to eject against more resistance. Like holding your finger over a garden hose opening while watering. This can be transient and if your BP is controlled, remodeling of the LV can return to normal or get significantly better. If it was too far gone you would have other problems too like severe shortness of breath and so on. So...sorry for the carry on. But important to know. I would back off a while, forget Tren and use moderate test and a little deca if so choose. But always control the BP.

Yes that’s what I’ve been told before by someone else but not in the detail you have me and I sure do appreciate it man!! Yes i stick to my npp and test,what about Primo with my condition? Safer to use in moderate doses? My BP usually runs 118/80 so it’s pretty good again thanks for the in depth explanation! Oh yea what about the Primo lol!!

Gearhead80
09-23-2018, 10:38 PM
Well at 1025lbs. you know there would be no chance of it running away from you...

Charger69
09-24-2018, 01:02 AM
IM over 50 and use tren. My last cycle was 700 / week of tren . I tried 900 but I felt like the walking dead.
I do try and take care of my BP and cholesterol while on cause it does screw with them.
One thing I will say, you need to respect tren and learn how to handle the sides and aggression.
I will never override a medical professional however They are not always correct.

Bceltsl
09-24-2018, 12:14 PM
Hi Bullseye....Primobolan is a relatively mild and safe to use. Not very androgenic so sides are very mild at best. I do not like Primo because it never did much for me. I did try it at higher doses once at 1.5grams/week and got some quality gains, nothing explosive, but solid. That is way too much injection volume and frankly a waste of money. But everyone is different, you may get better results at lower doses. In answering your question, yes it is safe to use, actually probably the safest in my opinion. Good luck brother.

jdragon
09-30-2018, 04:24 PM
LOL!!! Thank shit is funny!

I love Tren!!! In all forms. I have used it many times. It is probably my favorite. I haven't cycled in a while and actually thought about using it in my first cycle back. I decided it would be too much too soon.

Arose
12-09-2018, 10:41 AM
I am not sure whether stacking tren past 50+ will have an effect on you or not. However, you need to remember that tren has a number of side effects including the fact that it can damage your liver, make your skin look oily and bring cardiovascular issues etc. I know every one of us would love to avoid cardiovascular issues as you hit 50 so staying away from tren is a sure way to help you avoid the issue.

murph
12-09-2018, 10:55 AM
I ran low dose tren (350mg week) along with npp at the age of 56 and had no real sides

maxmuscle1
12-09-2018, 12:41 PM
I like 400mg TestC and 200 mg TrenA per week. Nice gains! If I had a heart or cholesterol issue I would always get constant bloodwork with monitoring. Low and slow is the way to go if your over 50. IMO, (and get laid a lot)

vinnyt
01-13-2019, 11:24 PM
Im 48 and currently Im running 800mg tren E, I feel the same as when I did tren 1st time many years ago. I never had problems with it and my tests were ok, so I personaly love it and would keep running one long cycle a year til im 60 or older lol
From what Ive seen over the years, personal opinions have a lot more to do than evidence form blood work or negative first hand sides.

joko123
01-14-2019, 01:29 AM
It’s not good for anyone and as age creeps up everything gets multiplied.

Is the juice worth the squeeze ?

T-Cruz
01-15-2019, 01:34 AM
I'm in my mid 50's , BP controlled by meds and Cholesterol the same. Only run 300mg of Tren A a week, On TRT 1000 mg Test U every 10 weeks (supplemented by 125mg Test E in last 4 of 10 weeks. Mast E 200 week, EQ 200 week, Proviron 150 a week and Var 150 week. BP average 130/69 Ex Diabetic Type 2. Train 5 to 6 times a week. Not massive gains, not losing lean muscle either.

RRR
04-11-2019, 03:42 AM
I can def get a lil bit edgy on tren but for the most part as long as i dont go the tren base route im good. Thatbstuff is fucking great! Its like injecting devil blood ��... But man i like to eat that pussy when im on the tren train..... ��

Darth Flex
04-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Im 46. Running a Tren Test Mast all E at 100 each. Pining every third day.
Night sweats for sure, some insomnia but the pump and lifts are fantastic. Just that if Im not in the gym them Im tired AF all day. :(
Going to.find some GW50 to help.
I run a low AI and Caber along with

Carbon
04-12-2019, 02:51 AM
I am 51 and have been using supps on and off since 38. Never used tren. It's tempting me cause I would like to do test/tren/mast for summer but I prolly won't. For old dudes I would start & stay low. Like 50mg eod or something.

Ronnoco
05-14-2020, 05:48 PM
Is tren caugh temporary?

docgreen77
07-26-2020, 12:43 AM
My wife knows when I’m even on low doses of tren. I thought that since I hit 50 this year, that if I try to watch my intake, I’d run some eq. But damn, tren sure gives me great results. Other than the trensomnia, night sweats, and road rage, I’m good with it.

Mattymoo
07-26-2020, 01:04 AM
If your not doing regular cardio beforehand and only lift weights i will say your cardiovascular system can be impacted by Tren for months after coming off.
Weigh up the benefits vs disadvantages and look at other alternatives.
If you do try it then start with Tren A not E.
Have everything you need on hand etc.

Charger69
07-26-2020, 04:38 AM
Is tren caugh temporary?

Yes

Charger69
07-26-2020, 04:40 AM
If your not doing regular cardio beforehand and only lift weights i will say your cardiovascular system can be impacted by Tren for months after coming off.
Weigh up the benefits vs disadvantages and look at other alternatives.
If you do try it then start with Tren A not E.
Have everything you need on hand etc.

Not in my case. The one thing that can effect your cardio is your hemoglobin.
I take a pretty high dose of tren and do suffer the effects on cardio but I compete so I just power through it.

iconpharma
07-26-2020, 07:55 AM
people should check their bloodwork before during and after a stint of tren, c reactive protein goes up as well as many other things. tren is NOT meant to be ran for long, i go for 6-8 weeks MAX at the end of a cut just to get that grainy hard look, everything else i can achieve with much more agreeable and less damaging PED's (insulin, hgh, test, t3) all bio identical and super easy on the body. nobody ever got big off trenbolone, its good for severe calorie deficits the last few weeks and thats how it has been used in cattle (during transport to slaughter) to keep and build muscle in deficit. its very very harsh on the body, let alone the mind. its called the relationship breaker for a reason and we all know its true.

keep it for last weeks for that grainy look, otherwise tren stays on the shelf for me and when i DO use it its 40-60mg per day maximum, never more. if you need more i guarantee you your nutrition isnt up to par.

Charger69
07-26-2020, 05:05 PM
people should check their bloodwork before during and after a stint of tren, c reactive protein goes up as well as many other things. tren is NOT meant to be ran for long, i go for 6-8 weeks MAX at the end of a cut just to get that grainy hard look, everything else i can achieve with much more agreeable and less damaging PED's (insulin, hgh, test, t3) all bio identical and super easy on the body. nobody ever got big off trenbolone, its good for severe calorie deficits the last few weeks and thats how it has been used in cattle (during transport to slaughter) to keep and build muscle in deficit. its very very harsh on the body, let alone the mind. its called the relationship breaker for a reason and we all know its true.

keep it for last weeks for that grainy look, otherwise tren stays on the shelf for me and when i DO use it its 40-60mg per day maximum, never more. if you need more i guarantee you your nutrition isnt up to par.

What is all of this damage that you are referring to about tren?
I am interested because slin can kill you but tren can’t yet you refer to it as less damaging. I take slin so I know the precautions. I can accidentally take 3x as much tren and nothing will happen. With slin, I’m 6’ under if I mess up the amount.
I think with damage you are talking about the noticeable sides. You just need to find your sweet spot.
If you can’t control yourself then yes it’s a relationship breaker. I usually take 700 and yes I need to just let things go because they are not important, but I am actually calmer on tren because I know what it does so I put myself I. Super calm mode. You can get away with things while I’m on tren that you can’t if I’m not.
I tried 900 for two weeks and had to lower it.

Mikeyz206
07-26-2020, 05:44 PM
Tren base (love it) tren a and test prop eod. (Nice). My 2 cents. That tri mix blend tren a 75 masteron 75 test prop 75... Is really a great product if you look around on here there are sponsors with very similar.

iconpharma
07-27-2020, 07:42 PM
What is all of this damage that you are referring to about tren?
I am interested because slin can kill you but tren can’t yet you refer to it as less damaging. I take slin so I know the precautions. I can accidentally take 3x as much tren and nothing will happen. With slin, I’m 6’ under if I mess up the amount.
I think with damage you are talking about the noticeable sides. You just need to find your sweet spot.
If you can’t control yourself then yes it’s a relationship breaker. I usually take 700 and yes I need to just let things go because they are not important, but I am actually calmer on tren because I know what it does so I put myself I. Super calm mode. You can get away with things while I’m on tren that you can’t if I’m not.
I tried 900 for two weeks and had to lower it.

damage from tren that i talk about is seen in bloodwork: kidneys, liver, c reactive protein. big important stuff

yes insulin can kill in the same day but it gives no issues with bloodwork, tren cant kill on the spot but can and does give to some or many some big physical health negative consequences.

most people doing this are not doing their bloodwork or very very rarely, i do it whenever i want and sometimes its 2-3x a month when i want to check something out. most just inject and hope for the best

if guys would see their c reactive protein on tren most would be shocked i am sure. same goes for bloodpressure and that one is a big killer.

i use and respect tren, 6-8 weeks MAX for me, never longer. just not needed. bio identical hormones far superior for health and longevity as the body already knows how to process them, tren is alien to our bodies.