PDA

View Full Version : Got a good question

350zsidewayzz
12-09-2017, 08:45 AM
So some people take 100mg of test and get the same levels as someone who takes 130mg of test . Point being some people require more or less. I would assume this, but does this mean if you need less test to achieve high levels than u would need less of other steroids to achieve effects as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benlash74
12-09-2017, 09:35 AM
You just answered your own question.

Herc
12-09-2017, 12:02 PM
yes. some people are just better responders.

Primemuscle
12-09-2017, 01:47 PM
I think it dependent upon how one responds and reacts to the compounds since each is different. So it would really be a trail and error per dosage per compound being used in my opinion

Primemuscle
12-09-2017, 01:48 PM
I think it dependent upon how one responds and reacts to the compounds since each is different. So it would really be a trail and error per dosage per compound being used in my opinion

Trial***

Manny1983
12-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Yes when you're talking about 2 people taking the same product from the same source and same lot/batch #

Keep in mind there are times when I may be taking something from one source who's gear is underdosed be it because they received a bad batch of raws from their suppliers and aren't aware of it or because they are getting greedy and skimping every few batches to make more money. Not saying any of the sources here do that but it is a part of the game.

350zsidewayzz
12-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Yes when you're talking about 2 people taking the same product from the same source and same lot/batch #

Keep in mind there are times when I may be taking something from one source who's gear is underdosed be it because they received a bad batch of raws from their suppliers and aren't aware of it or because they are getting greedy and skimping every few batches to make more money. Not saying any of the sources here do that but it is a part of the game.

Yeah definitely the same exact gear is wat I meant

Weapon X
12-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Things that make you go Hmmm.
So some people take 100mg of test and get the same levels as someone who takes 130mg of test . Point being some people require more or less. I would assume this, but does this mean if you need less test to achieve high levels than u would need less of other steroids to achieve effects as well? 19032