PDA

View Full Version : Ai

frank11801
12-09-2017, 10:53 PM
What's everyone's preferences and why? New to all this and wanna get it straight before I jump in

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kubes
12-09-2017, 11:16 PM
I run adex cause it's cheap and only have to dose it eod. I have run aromasin and like it too but it's spend and you have to take it ed

Hatebreed
12-09-2017, 11:53 PM
I like armidex because a kubes said its inexpensive but sometimes when running a lot of test I will run a quarter of 2.5mg letro eod. But it can bring your e too far down I know I've done it a couple of times, symptoms for me were lack of energy and my fucking joints ached like a mofo. I cut my dosage down and threw in novaldex for a week to quickly add its estrogenic effects. I know some will say the novaldex is counter active? Its not and it doesn't need to be aromatized so the ai will have no effect on it. Remember novel is a strong binding weak acting estrogen modulator, in essence its a weak estrogen that dident have to be created in the body, so im sure you could see how in that situation it could work?
Just my 2 cents.
HB

kubes
12-09-2017, 11:57 PM
I like armidex because a kubes said its inexpensive but sometimes when running a lot of test I will run a quarter of 2.5mg letro eod. But it can bring your e too far down I know I've done it a couple of times, symptoms for me were lack of energy and my fucking joints ached like a mofo. I cut my dosage down and threw in novaldex for a week to quickly add its estrogenic effects. I know some will say the novaldex is counter active? Its not and it doesn't need to be aromatized so the ai will have no effect on it. Remember novel is a strong binding weak acting estrogen modulator, in essence its a weak estrogen that dident have to be created in the body, so im sure you could see how in that situation it could work?
Just my 2 cents.
HB

Competes for the receptor in the mammary gland keeping by gyno at bay. Ya that's a good idea to do if your estrogen has crashed and you want yo let it spike back up

superdrolgyno
12-10-2017, 01:12 AM
I use aromasin. But it can crash e2 too easy

bnj
03-27-2018, 07:32 PM
adex is my choice, just incase deca is thrown in the mix,

BornFat
03-28-2018, 03:57 AM
arimidex

Radman69
03-28-2018, 11:49 AM
prefer exemestane(aromasin) myself... not much of an aromatizer unless running alot of test prop... usually 12.5 mgs aromasin every 3-4 days or so keeps me nice and level! Easier on my lipids and keeps me in 'happy range' according to my extensive bloodwork .....i have no need for AI while cruising or on long ester test up to 750/wk