PDA

View Full Version : Big shout out to AP & AEL

kaneman
12-10-2017, 03:40 PM
As some of you know Ive been running a mix of these two’s gear running up to a uspa powerlifting meet. Ran AP Test E 750/wk mast E 400/wk tbol 50mg last 6 weeks. Ran AEL tren ace 4-600mg last 7 weeks and var 100mg last 6 weeks. This was hands down the best run I’ve ever had!! Both these sponsors are top notch and would use either of their gear any time. Well my meet was yesterday and I placed 1st in my weight class and added 170 FUCKIN LBS TO MY TOTAL!!!!! Would not have been able to do this without these guys so big thankyou!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackman96
12-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Hell yeah man! That’s s huge total p.r!
What’d the numbers look like as far as the individual lifts?

kaneman
12-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Hell yeah man! That’s s huge total p.r!
What’d the numbers look like as far as the individual lifts?

Thanks brother!! 606 squat 424 bench and 628 deadlift

Jackman96
12-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Gonna be coming up on 1700 pretty soon. Congratulations on the huge total.

kaneman
12-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Gonna be coming up on 1700 pretty soon. Congratulations on the huge total.

When is your upcoming meet?

Radman69
12-10-2017, 08:40 PM
very impressive improvements bro! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Jackman96
12-10-2017, 10:07 PM
When is your upcoming meet?

5 weeks out as of yesterday

kaneman
12-10-2017, 11:56 PM
5 weeks out as of yesterday

Oh shit about to start your peak then!!

Jackman96
12-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Oh shit about to start your peak then!!

Hell yeah. Dbol starts 1 month out, and gonna keep upping the weights and the food till the comp

kaneman
12-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Hell yeah. Dbol starts 1 month out, and gonna keep upping the weights and the food till the comp

One thing that helped me massively this comp was taking it super easy the last two weeks and letting my body rest and recover. I could tell a big difference just a word of advice

Loki Dog
03-23-2018, 12:17 AM
Sick total. That’s the dream I’m chasing lol

I’m a smaller guy so my goals aren’t quite as high but I do enjoy competing. I have a meet coming on April 14th. I am looking for 545 dead, 455 squat, 245 bench. Unfortunately I had surgery to fix a pinched nerve under the right scapula back in early August and my bench has been in the pits ever since or I would be chasing a 1300 total this time around. Overall, my goal is at least a 1450 total but right now I’ve got a ways to go. I have to think my bench will recover and improve given some more time though.

On on another note I had stitches in my index finger the past week which I just pulled out a couple of days ago. It’s messing with my grip on deads a bit as the finger is still a little tender. It will be g2g by the time of the meet but I’m hoping the messed up 10-14 days of training with it won’t impact my max lift when the time comes.

kaneman
03-23-2018, 02:04 AM
Sick total. That’s the dream I’m chasing lol

I’m a smaller guy so my goals aren’t quite as high but I do enjoy competing. I have a meet coming on April 14th. I am looking for 545 dead, 455 squat, 245 bench. Unfortunately I had surgery to fix a pinched nerve under the right scapula back in early August and my bench has been in the pits ever since or I would be chasing a 1300 total this time around. Overall, my goal is at least a 1450 total but right now I’ve got a ways to go. I have to think my bench will recover and improve given some more time though.

On on another note I had stitches in my index finger the past week which I just pulled out a couple of days ago. It’s messing with my grip on deads a bit as the finger is still a little tender. It will be g2g by the time of the meet but I’m hoping the messed up 10-14 days of training with it won’t impact my max lift when the time comes.

Nice brother!! Always good to have another powerlifter on here!! Use some straps to take tension off the hand while it heals bro!! I have a meet coming up here in 4 weeks that I’m hoping to hit a 1860 total!! I got a log going check it out

Kvasir
03-23-2018, 02:21 AM
AP & AEL together? Now that's quite a marriage

benlash74
03-23-2018, 02:34 AM
Thanks brother!! 606 squat 424 bench and 628 deadlift

Hell yes man. Those are some heavy lifts.

Loki Dog
03-23-2018, 02:42 AM
Nice brother!! Always good to have another powerlifter on here!! Use some straps to take tension off the hand while it heals bro!! I have a meet coming up here in 4 weeks that I’m hoping to hit a 1860 total!! I got a log going check it out

1860 is a wicked total. I’m about 185lbs and I’ve got some work to do but I’m not unhappy with where I’m at this far. I really enjoy competing and it makes training more rewarding as well. I plan to keep pushing my total up and hope to get in that 1500+ range one day not too long from now.

kaneman
03-23-2018, 03:23 AM
1860 is a wicked total. I’m about 185lbs and I’ve got some work to do but I’m not unhappy with where I’m at this far. I really enjoy competing and it makes training more rewarding as well. I plan to keep pushing my total up and hope to get in that 1500+ range one day not too long from now.

He’ll ya bro keep pushing it!!