PDA

View Full Version : HGH looking messy in vial

jnab
12-10-2017, 04:27 PM
HI

New HGH user here, first vials I picked up from the kit looked alright, with the lyophilized HGH resting neatly on the bottom, but I just picked up a new vial and there are stains of HGH high up on the vial, including a large one, like it has been shaken, except that now it is lyophilised and can't move much.
In another vial the HGH forms 2 pebbles rather than lies flat (a part is normal but maybe 30% of the content took a different shape and didn't mix up properly with the rest ).
2 ugly pics are on my phone, which for some technical reason I can't open through this computer, will try to post them on a follow up post.
Does it sound like a common issue or is something wrong with the product ? After I received the HGH it has been resting in the fridge, i suspect this happened before I received it but am not sure either.
Fwiw it is a UGL from a supplier with a good reputation, and there is no issue when i inject, can't say I feel good or adverse effects so far but have used them for only 8-10 days@ 2.5-3UI per day.

Thanks in advance for all feedback

jnab
12-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Pics are huge, sorry about that. Anyway, that's how the vials looked like when i took them out of the vials. Others look better, although I haven't checked all and others have smaller stains.

Dont wanna be old
12-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Looks fine to me .
I have seen pucks and pebbles .
Sometimes it even takes a minute to desolve .
There are sponsors that has GH not vacuum sealed .
Really nothing matters but results or Testing unless you have injection pain .
Sometimes there have been reports of small bumps when to little water is used .
That is because 10iu of GH range from 3.0~3.7mg I believe.
I like to use 1ml minimum of water .
Good luck
DWBO

jnab
12-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Thanks DWBO, useful info !