PDA

View Full Version : WEIGHT gain on VAR 10mg a day.. HELP

NAYarch
12-11-2017, 03:52 AM
Hey guys,
I am doing my first cycle on Anavar { reliable source } and have been on 10mg a day 5 & 5.
In the past 9 days i have gained 3 kilos on the scale? is this normal?
i train heavy & 6 days a week no cardio.
I have been training for over 3 years, i am 41 170cm tall.
Currently weigh 63.3kilos.
started at 60.3 9 days ago.

Diet is Low Fodmap, clean approx 1600 cals with 2 refeeds a week 2100 cals. { increase carbs only }

I am currently in prep and wanting to add size and cut so i feel im going the bulk mode NOT the cutting phase..

Help a girl out please .. whats going on?

Other changes..
horny as a MO FO
cramps
huge pumps in the gym
tiredness
hungry

AngieNY
12-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Unless my diet was complete shit that day or consecutive days, I have NEVER gained weight on var.
Maybe you should test your var?
How's about you introduce yourself in the introduction forum?

Weapon X
12-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Angie addressed some of your concerns. So, I'd be happy to take you out for coffee or dinner?
Hey guys,

Help a girl out please ..

Other changes..
horny as a MO FO
hungry

joko123
12-11-2017, 05:01 PM
You're probably best ordering labmax.

Regardless bulk or cut that has to with your diet not the compound if you if you were to stop taking the "var" the water would come off. There's no AAS that puts fat on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUNGLE JUICE
12-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Hey guys,
I am doing my first cycle on Anavar { reliable source } and have been on 10mg a day 5 & 5.

Diet is Low Fodmap, clean approx 1600 cals with 2 refeeds a week 2100 cals. { increase carbs only }

I am currently in prep and wanting to add size and cut so i feel im going the bulk mode NOT the cutting phase..

Other changes..
horny as a MO FO
cramps
huge pumps in the gym
tiredness
hungry

No disrespect brother but 63kg and taking var. Just dosnt make sence to me. Your better off getting diet and training fine tuned gain some good size. Build a base/foundation and then consider aa's. Its no majic potion brother. Diet and learning to eat is the majic

Weapon X
12-13-2017, 02:12 PM
In your opinion, what do you think a female should weigh before using Anavar?
No disrespect brother but 63kg and taking var. Just dosnt make sence to me. Your better off getting diet and training fine tuned gain some good size. Build a base/foundation and then consider aa's. Its no majic potion brother. Diet and learning to eat is the majic

JUNGLE JUICE
12-13-2017, 07:54 PM
In your opinion, what do you think a female should weigh before using Anavar?

Firstly would depend on there goals. But oh shit didnt know it was a female. Says she wants to bulk apparently .there are much better options mate. And as an outsider reading in how was i meant to know this was a female. Clearly needs to learn to eat first based of her "goals" they are accomplishable with diet rather then turning to aas

babybull34
12-13-2017, 11:36 PM
Angie addressed some of your concerns. So, I'd be happy to take you out for coffee or dinner?

Nicely played, good sir.

babybull34
12-13-2017, 11:40 PM
Hey guys,

Other changes..
horny as a MO FO
cramps
huge pumps in the gym
tiredness
hungry

As X stated, Angie has given you solid advice. Var won't cause fat or extreme weight gain. It could be the Var is off and a labmax would show that but if its from a reliable BOP sponsor, I doubt that is the problem.

What are you doing for your diet. This kind of weight gain can easily be attributed to holding water which would come from diet, specifically sodium and water intake. How much water are you taking in every day? How much sodium are you consuming? If your diet is clean and you are getting PLENTY of water, at least a gallon a day, then I would labmax the Var. Otherwise, start chugging water, you will probably see your body dump it in a few days.

Weapon X
12-14-2017, 12:57 AM

And as an outsider reading in how was i meant to know this was a female.
The details were in her post. I'd only responded as I had assumed from reading your post that you were unaware the OP was female

JUNGLE JUICE
12-14-2017, 01:59 AM
The details were in her post. I'd only responded as I had assumed from reading your post that you were unaware the OP was female

All good mate i did miss the "help a girl out" part.
Regardless male or female shouldnt be using steroids at 63kg bro thats a tiny frame like i said based off her goal its nothing a good dialed in diet cant help with. Think about it var and a shit diet currently 63kg shed be a skeliton mate. Eat right get to 70 -75kg theres room to diet down and some added mass to do so

AngieNY
12-14-2017, 02:18 AM
LOL 138 isnt a tiny frame - especially if she is under 5'5" that's pretty solid if she's fit.

JUNGLE JUICE
12-14-2017, 02:26 AM
LOL 138 isnt a tiny frame - especially if she is under 5'5" that's pretty solid if she's fit.

Ok no worries best of luck