PDA

View Full Version : Starting Test C

BullDog
12-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Question for the experts.
I am 64 yrs old and have started Test C by the doctor. He is giving me 100mg every two weeks.
Is this dosage low enough that I shouldn't have to get any AI or anything else?

scoobs88
12-13-2017, 05:52 PM
your blood work or symptoms would tell you wether or not you need an AI but at that low of a dose, I doubt you will, nor should you be worried about it. For me, anything over 200mg per week I need an AI. Everyone is different tho.

Weapon X
12-14-2017, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't worry about an AI at all at that dose and frequency of administration. Did you share your question with the physician, and if so what did the Dr say?
Question for the experts.
I am 64 yrs old and have started Test C by the doctor. He is giving me 100mg every two weeks.
Is this dosage low enough that I shouldn't have to get any AI or anything else?

Primemuscle
12-14-2017, 02:46 PM
Weapon is spot on with his analysis. With how much and frequency you should have nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAiN
12-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Yes it is low.

200mg every week divided into 2 shots would be an optimal TRT dose.

That 100mg shot isn't keeping test levels stable in your body for 2 weeks. Basicailly you are on TRT for a few days after the shot and crashed the rest of the time.

Hank
12-18-2017, 12:24 AM
Yes it is low.

200mg every week divided into 2 shots would be an optimal TRT dose.

That 100mg shot isn't keeping test levels stable in your body for 2 weeks. Basicailly you are on TRT for a few days after the shot and crashed the rest of the time.

I am 51 years old and my dr just put me on 100mg, once per week. After reading your post, I am now wondering if I should split that dose into 50mg twice a week to keep levels sustained?

Chemical Romance
12-18-2017, 12:55 AM
I am 51 years old and my dr just put me on 100mg, once per week. After reading your post, I am now wondering if I should split that dose into 50mg twice a week to keep levels sustained?

Yes, definately split the dose to 50mg twice a week, your bloods and mood will be more stable and you wont feel low, like you may on a weekly dose.

On such a small dose, if you have not done so already take a look at subq injections using a backfilled insulin syringe, this is super easy.

Boxsquatter
12-18-2017, 01:23 AM
If you are on self administered dose I would play the game and stop the shot two or three weeks prior to visit and crash yourself and try to convince your dr you are not getting better and maybe he will up your dose. I am on 300mg a week and half your age by the dr.. but I played the system for 6 months.

Hank
12-18-2017, 01:44 AM
Yes, definately split the dose to 50mg twice a week, your bloods and mood will be more stable and you wont feel low, like you may on a weekly dose.

On such a small dose, if you have not done so already take a look at subq injections using a backfilled insulin syringe, this is super easy.

Hey, that's a great idea. Reading up on it now. Thanks.
thanks again. It's working out great. Just run the slin pin under a little hot water and it goes right in. I would have never thought of that.

BullDog
02-26-2018, 04:39 PM
OK. Talked the doctor to break up my shots to 100mg every week. I also started doing it myself. My next question is what can I add to help make gains or is this too low test to add anything. I have searched this site to find what would benefit me. I haven't seen anything with 100mg test a week. Never done AAS before.
Had bloodwork done and everything is good.