PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Tren implementation into current cycle....??

Sweatnosejackson
01-02-2012, 07:37 PM
37 years old..
5'9" 182lbs
On TRT 200MGS A WEEK ON CRUISE...
I have only used testosterone in my 19 years of cycles reason being is Test quite simply works for me (until just recently tren@75mgs eod) for the last five weeks of this blast. Got the tren too check the hype!! :) I have been running Watson Test cyp @500mgs for the last nine weeks on a cut (clean food,high rep,cardio) cycle. I went in a little high at the beginning of this cycle in the way of bodyfat. Recomp is what my goal is on this cycle and so far am impressed. Only three pounds of weight gain but my bodyfat has dropped dramatically.

If anyone has any input on the tren for me as a first time user feel to comment.

How do you guys feel about how many millgrams I am taking?

What are your thoughts on adding something for sides and if so what?

I have some AI'S on hand.

Thanks for any input you may have.

Anxious1
01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
What is your current BF?

Are you noticing any drastic sides from the tren? How is sleep, sex drive, anxiety...ect?
You could up the tren a bit, and go with 50mg/ED... ED pins seem to alleviate a few sides for some people.

I haven't ran tren, so this all from what I've seen, and read.

Sweatnosejackson
01-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Curent bodyfat is well I dont know I just know how I look in the mirror. I need to get a caliper I really do. I been at this a while and I always gauge by how I look in a mirror. If I was to guess I would say 12%-13% maybe less. I can see my top three abdominal muscles when

Sweatnosejackson
01-02-2012, 08:20 PM
What is your current BF?

Are you noticing any drastic sides from the tren? How is sleep, sex drive, anxiety...ect?
You could up the tren a bit, and go with 50mg/ED... ED pins seem to alleviate a few sides for some people.

I haven't ran tren, so this all from what I've seen, and read.

No drastic sides. I only have done 2 pins so far. I had some weird ass dreams,my urine stinks like cow piss (i drink 1-2 galons water everyday) and I seem a little anxious off and on.
Yea I wanted to start at 75mg every other day to check for sides before upping to 50mgs a day. The 50 everyday was my first thought but I went with my gut of 75mgs. I will up it to 50 everday depending on how I tolerate it. I have to keep telling myself its 3 times as potent as test.

Anxious1
01-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Some say run it as high as you can handle... I can't wait to run it later this year.

I will let expreienced users say further. But you should be good @50mg/ED no problem

2nd2no1
01-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Like everyone else said 50mg ed should be good Your first go round, if sides arent bad go 75mg ed.
Your going to love it when it kicks in,Cant wait to hear your remarks next week.
Tren blood of the Gods

rghtnow
01-02-2012, 11:02 PM
You'll love it....you'll have to see how you handle it to decide how much and often to run it....anything up to 100mg EOD is fine...the window for tren is somewhere between 32 to 36 hours and some guys can handle the EOD without sides and excessive fluctuations but others find their levels fluctuate to much and they have to stick with ED injections so you'll have to experiment to see what works best for you.....

spraynpray
01-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Like everyone else said 50mg ed should be good Your first go round, if sides arent bad go 75mg ed.
Your going to love it when it kicks in,Cant wait to hear your remarks next week.
Tren blood of the GodsFirst time I ran tren I started @ 50mg/ed and ended up pushing it to 75mg/ed after a few weeks in. That worked out well for me.

Rmewrench
01-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Tren is a nor19, sometimes causes prolactin issues. You should have caber on hand for that. Caber can also help some of the sexual sides from tren. I dont have first hand experience with caber, I have never had to run it while I was on tren.

Sweatnosejackson
01-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Man thanks for all the input bros.

ShortnWide
01-03-2012, 05:22 AM
If possible run HG Caber. I need to run it with Deca and tren because of prolactin sides. It's amazing stuff. Just take before bed - with me it tends to make me tired. If you start to get sides from tren take ASAP as it takes a few days to fully take hold of the prolactin production. Also make sure you have a anti-estro hand just in case.

Good luck bro.

paolo123
01-03-2012, 12:56 PM
lmao @ my urine smells like cow piss. i have the same issue when im on tren. make sure u get caber and aromasin or adex. u can try 50mg ED see how u react to it. everyone reacts different to tren. u will find ur sweet spot by trial and error. let us know if u have any more questions. hope everything works out.

BIGBOSS
01-03-2012, 02:24 PM
My first time running TREN I ran 200mg per week. The results for phenomenal. I stacked with Test 300 and an occasional Sustanon 250. All I have to say is Whoa!!! (in my Joey Lawrence voice from BlOSSOM circa 80's) lmao!! I just recently dropped down to 100 mg per week.

Sweatnosejackson
01-03-2012, 04:39 PM
lmao @ my urine smells like cow piss. i have the same issue when im on tren. make sure u get caber and aromasin or adex. u can try 50mg ED see how u react to it. everyone reacts different to tren. u will find ur sweet spot by trial and error. let us know if u have any more questions. hope everything works out.

Can you explain what the caber does as well as the aromasin please. I can read and see 15 different opinions. I have aromasin on hand and caber on the way. will be here in 2-3 days.

Patriot1405
01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Caber lowers prolactin, so you won't get tren dick! And aromisin lowers estrogen levels.

b-boy
01-03-2012, 07:00 PM
75mgs EOD is a good dosage, your metabolism will be racing, you should be hot and sweating (especially at night when going to bed). tren can transform a physqiue faster than anything (anything except tren +gh ). good cycle especially since your goal is body recomp.

paolo123
01-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Can you explain what the caber does as well as the aromasin please. I can read and see 15 different opinions. I have aromasin on hand and caber on the way. will be here in 2-3 days.

run .5mgs of caber 2 x's wk.... aromasin 12.5mg eod.. some people dont use caber cause they dont need it. but is good to have it on hand because you never know if u might need it. make sure u have everything on hand before you start ur cycle.

Rmewrench
01-06-2012, 11:05 AM
One more thing, prolactin gyno is different than estro induced gyno, thats the other main reason to have caber on hand.

paolo123
01-06-2012, 12:47 PM
another thread full of solid info

D-Latsky
01-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Tren is the most powerful compound ever created. Play with your dose fromnweek to week an find where you are comfortable. Ive actually run tren higher than test for a while. The trensomnia was too much. I tthen switched to a one to one ratio of tren to test and thats where the recomp really took off. Have fun bro tren is great and ace is a good choice for begginners as sides can get hairy real fast so its easy to drop ace and recoup faster.

Sweatnosejackson
01-06-2012, 04:05 PM
I actually dropped to 50mgs EOD. I feel it is perfect for me. I was feeling real anxiuos,crazy dreams,out of breath and sweating like crazy. The 50mgs seems to be spot on. Still a little hot,slightly anxious and no more dreams and sleep well. I inject an hour before bed it works well. This tren it seems is dosed properly as I have not used tren and have nothing to compare it to. I am seeing and feeling results. I felt crazy in the gym this morning. I spent 20 minutes in the sauna to get a good sweat. Then proceeded to do bi's. I was dripping in complete animal mode and could care less what anyone was thinking. The pump was out of this world. Last burn out reps I was spitting sweat on the floor and could care less and I am no disresepcful kind of dude normally. If I would of been in the garage at the house by myself who knows how I would of acted. By the way I am now one week in. Thanks for all of ya'll s input.

ShortnWide
01-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Last burn out reps I was spitting sweat on the floor and could care less and I am no disresepcful kind of dude normally. If I would of been in the garage at the house by myself who knows how I would of acted.

Remember bro-that it can mess with peoples normal thought processes (and you seem smart) so be mindful of this to help keep it in check as it hit its max levels within you.

Tren awsome, I love it, enjoy bud.

www.37
04-19-2012, 07:33 PM
edit