PDA

View Full Version : looking for a detailed clen only cycle for women!!!!

ibanezbeavers
12-15-2017, 06:30 AM
hey everyone i need help with a clen only cycle for my gf. i have read so much shit on the internet i dont know what info is right lol. i have heard of 2 days on 1 day off at 20mcg a day. then, i have heard 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. another thing is taurine levels are bad and use benadryl. idk i just want to get the right info and do it the right way. any help is appreciated.

thanks
ibanezbeavers

xlr8mechanism
12-15-2017, 09:58 AM
clen is one of those things you gotta try it out and experiment some people are extremely sensitive some arent
as far as cycling i like 2 on 1 off . my tolerance goes up quick . the use of antihistamines like bynadryl or ketotifen are used to upregulate your receptors and keep the tolerance from increasing so much . i use 2 benydryls at night . the tuarine ull need for heart palpatations and mostly muscle cramps . as far as dose ull have to start low and raise it as you go and go till you see to many sides . shaking too much and muscle cramps are shit on clen and after running a few cycles youll be able to go higher most of the time . dont go by a set chart go by what your body tells you

ibanezbeavers
12-15-2017, 04:39 PM
alright thank you much appericated

drmoussaka
12-15-2017, 06:18 PM
I have never taken it myself but my girl takes it and she loves it. I have her on two weeks on and 1 weeks off. She loves it.. especially works for her not to gain unneeded weight during her pregnancy. She is like 27 weeksish, baby due March 1st

gcghost
12-15-2017, 06:25 PM
I have ran it a few times. Cramps were really bad first 2 cycles, I took a magnesium, potassium and taurine powder twice a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmoussaka
12-15-2017, 06:45 PM
I have ran it a few times. Cramps were really bad first 2 cycles, I took a magnesium, potassium and taurine powder twice a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

potassium is always god great choice for the cramps... pickle juice always works well if you could tolorate the taste...

ibanezbeavers
12-16-2017, 02:35 AM
thanks for the info guys. i needed it. half the shit i was reading was crazy.

Weapon X
12-16-2017, 05:42 PM
Can you kindly elaborate on the medical benefits of clenbuterol for a pregnant female? Primum non nocere right? Define "unneeded weight during pregnancy?" Would diet and exercise be equally effective for controlling weight gain during pregnancy with less chance for risk?
I have never taken it myself but my girl takes it and she loves it. I have her on two weeks on and 1 weeks off. She loves it.. especially works for her not to gain unneeded weight during her pregnancy. She is like 27 weeksish, baby due March 1st

Bubbaj1987
12-16-2017, 05:46 PM
hey everyone i need help with a clen only cycle for my gf. i have read so much shit on the internet i dont know what info is right lol. i have heard of 2 days on 1 day off at 20mcg a day. then, i have heard 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. another thing is taurine levels are bad and use benadryl. idk i just want to get the right info and do it the right way. any help is appreciated.

thanks
ibanezbeaversClenbuterol dosage chart for men and women. (http://www.clenbuterolonline.com/clenbuterol-dosage/)
This is the best I can do

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bubbaj1987
12-16-2017, 05:47 PM

thanks
ibanezbeaversI'm sure you have already seen that site tho

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

drmoussaka
12-16-2017, 07:21 PM
Can you kindly elaborate on the medical benefits of clenbuterol for a pregnant female? Primum non nocere right? Define "unneeded weight during pregnancy?" Would diet and exercise be equally effective for controlling weight gain during pregnancy with less chance for risk?

Im not saying there are necessarily benefits to taking clen during pregnancy. Im simply saying that the reaction that clen has on the body will react the same on a pregnant female without issue - Clen is not a hormone to it will not harm the fetus during growth and development in trimesters.

Unneeded weight during pregnancy would be an simple as anything that is not needed for the growth of the child. Oreos, ice cream and all the carbs/calories that come along with it. A healthy pregnancy can take take place in many fashions and the mother themselves has the personal preference as to how they wish to maintain it. Its kinda like natural birth towards epidural or home birth to hospital.

Diet and exercise would easily be just as affective but as i have found out with my own pregnancy. She doesn't have the energy nor mobile fashion to complete those tasks needed as far as exercise. She does focus on the diet but as well all know, we all cheat the system and have that hamburger or fast food when we shouldn't.

She just wanted a helpful push in the right direction and guidence. As we have discussed in other posts. This is not something that I am able to prescribe. So this is where UG comes in handy and brings me to this forum. To learn more about other products out there that might be helpful as well as learning how to get a hold of things on the UG market.

Hope this helped and answered your questions.
Matthew

Weapon X
12-16-2017, 08:39 PM
You see guy, this sort of bull shit answer is why I'm saying you're full of shit. Kindly provide one peer reviewed journal article that substantiates your claim that clenbuterol will not harm a human fetus. You won't be able to because there isn't one. You can't even provide a logical argument. What would the fact that clenbuterol isn't a hormone have to do with the potential to be harmful to a fetus. Cocaine isn't a hormone, ever see a coke baby. Certainly can cross the placental barrier. I've provided a link below showing how clenbuterol can cause cell death. You want to take that risk on a developing fetus with a drug that hasn't been proven safe for use during human pregnancy?
Im not saying there are necessarily benefits to taking clen during pregnancy. Im simply saying that nthe reaction that clen has on the body will react the same on a pregnant female without issue - Clen is not a hormone to it will not harm the fetus during growth and development in trimesters.

Hope this helped and answered your questions.
Matthew Dose-dependent apoptotic and necrotic myocyte death induced by the β2-adrenergic receptor agonist, clenbuterol (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1831534/#!po=7.74648)

drmoussaka
12-16-2017, 08:49 PM
You see guy, this sort of bull shit answer is why I'm saying you're full of shit. Kindly provide one peer reviewed journal article that substantiates your claim that clenbuterol will not harm a human fetus. You won't be able to because there isn't one. You can't even provide a logical argument. What would the fact that clenbuterol isn't a hormone have to do with the potential to be harmful to a fetus. Cocaine isn't a hormone, ever see a coke baby. Certainly can cross the placental barrier. I've provided a link below showing how clenbuterol can cause cell death. You want to take that risk on a developing fetus with a drug that hasn't been proven safe for use during human pregnancy? Dose-dependent apoptotic and necrotic myocyte death induced by the β2-adrenergic receptor agonist, clenbuterol (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1831534/#!po=7.74648)

listen man I’m not going to get into a pissing battle with you... clen isn’t a largely used product so of course there is no scholarly peer reviewed documents on the subject... you know that and so do i but trying to use that to “catch” me in whatever you are trying to do then so be it.

As i stated before.. everyone raises their children the the you want. I will do me and you just do you.

Weapon X
12-16-2017, 08:57 PM
You're doing a fine job catching yourself

drmoussaka
12-16-2017, 09:01 PM
You're doing a fine job catching yourself

Two side to everything my man. You post the things you feel are correct and I will do to mine.. You have your followers to listen and I will as well. Democrat/Republican. You have an issue with me then PM me and we can hash out whatever ball problem issue you are having.

But until then, stop hijacking everyones thread with your responses directly to me.

Weapon X
12-16-2017, 09:44 PM
Guy, there's no thread hijacking involved. This forum provides opportunities to openly dialogue on the topics posted. You've made some bullshit claim that you're a physician. I've called you out on it. You've yet to prove me wrong. You make unsubstantiated claims about clenbuterol. I've called you out on that. You've made no cogent reply with details of how at the physiological level your claim is correct, yet your allegedly a physician. You made a claim in another thread that the poster was full of shit about Deca, and you knew because you're a Doctor but you provided no medical substantiation. Then you've said you don't really have any knowledge of AAS because you just took the class to pass it and you're here to learn.

drmoussaka
12-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Whatever you say my man... like i said before... you go your way and I’ll go mine..

xlr8mechanism
12-16-2017, 10:21 PM
You see guy, this sort of bull shit answer is why I'm saying you're full of shit. Kindly provide one peer reviewed journal article that substantiates your claim that clenbuterol will not harm a human fetus. You won't be able to because there isn't one. You can't even provide a logical argument. What would the fact that clenbuterol isn't a hormone have to do with the potential to be harmful to a fetus. Cocaine isn't a hormone, ever see a coke baby. Certainly can cross the placental barrier. I've provided a link below showing how clenbuterol can cause cell death. You want to take that risk on a developing fetus with a drug that hasn't been proven safe for use during human pregnancy? Dose-dependent apoptotic and necrotic myocyte death induced by the β2-adrenergic receptor agonist, clenbuterol (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1831534/#!po=7.74648)

crack babies

xlr8mechanism
12-16-2017, 10:23 PM
taking clen while pregnant would be completely neglectful even to think of risking permenant damage on your child from getting 10% better metabolism is completely fucked to say the least

ibanezbeavers
12-17-2017, 09:57 AM
yeah i have checked it out. thanks for the info tho

milleniumgirl
12-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Every woman reacts differently to Clen. I took the Ventipulmin (veterinary Clen). 1 teaspoon a day to start with and after a couple of weeks 1 tbsp a day. I was shaking so bad that I couldn't hold a pen in my hand and I was running around in a tshirt in the middle of December when it was freezing. I also had cramps in the calves.

Bombarinos
12-29-2017, 05:19 PM
The Clenbuterol dosage chart
The bodybuilders use Clenbuterol in two main cycles. The first one is on 2 days, which means 2 days on and 2 days off. The second one is on weeks, 3 weeks on and then 3 weeks off. The rule for the clen cycle dosage includes increase and then decrease with amounts of 20 mcg every week.

The cycle should start with 40 mcg Clenbuterol dosage for women and 60 mcg Clenbuterol dosage for men. The weekly increase by 20 mcg is valid for both women and men and is followed by the same decrease until the initial figures are reached.

Clenbuterol dosage chart for men and women
In other words, the ideal Clenbuterol cycle dosage is:

for women: 40 mcg – 60 mcg – 80 mcg – 100 mcg – 120 mcg -100 mcg – 80 mcg – 60 mcg – 40 mcg.
for men: 60 mcg – 80 mcg – 100 mcg – 120 mcg – 140 mcg – 120 mcg – 100 mcg – 80 mcg -60 mcg.
Following the Clenbuterol dosing, the bodybuilders should also take supplements such as Taurine and Potassium. This is so as the natural levels of these two elements may drop during the process. The bodybuilders can either eat 3 to 4 apples and oranges a day or drink 200 to 400 mg of potassium tablets per day. Naturally, seven to nine glasses of water should also be taken, so that the body does not dehydrate.

When training and following the liquid Clenbuterol dosage chart, the bodybuilders should also have a balanced died that will give their bodies the necessary minerals, vitamins and nutrients, to ensure the best and correct functioning of the system.

Bombarinos
12-29-2017, 05:21 PM
Every woman reacts differently to Clen. I took the Ventipulmin (veterinary Clen). 1 teaspoon a day to start with and after a couple of weeks 1 tbsp a day. I was shaking so bad that I couldn't hold a pen in my hand and I was running around in a tshirt in the middle of December when it was freezing. I also had cramps in the calves.

Vet stuff could of been heavily overdosed as its not regulated as much as oppose to human grade get legit tabs and you should be fine