PDA

View Full Version : Sending Bitcoin Help

Wolverine74
12-16-2017, 09:34 PM
I'm new on Bitcoin! I just set up a account with bitcoin and created a wallet. I'm trying to send money to a sponsor. But it says funds to low to send.
Funds are currently in a btc wallet. Is it supposed to be in a bch wallet. I'm just trying to figure this out.

Thanks

Diesel1965
12-16-2017, 10:28 PM
I'm new on Bitcoin! I just set up a account with bitcoin and created a wallet. I'm trying to send money to a sponsor. But it says funds to low to send.
Funds are currently in a btc wallet. Is it supposed to be in a bch wallet. I'm just trying to figure this out.

Thanks

Correct purchase bitcoins from who ever and send coins to blockchain wallet never send coins straight from wherever you purchase them from. Always send them to a deferent wallet. Then from there on to sponsor.

Chemical Romance
12-16-2017, 10:32 PM
If it says the funds are to low then my guess is you put in the amount of the purchase in your wallet and did not add any extra to account for transaction fees, you may need to top up your wallet.

kubes
12-16-2017, 10:40 PM
If it says the funds are to low then my guess is you put in the amount of the purchase in your wallet and did not add any extra to account for transaction fees, you may need to top up your wallet.

Correct

wrecks72
12-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Also make sure you are putting the amount you're trying to send into the usd space and not the bitcoin space. Yes I'm speaking from experience. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I kept getting a message saying insufficient funds. 110 bitcoin is a whole lot more than 110 usd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kubes
12-16-2017, 10:52 PM
Also make sure you are putting the amount you're trying to send into the usd space and not the bitcoin space. Yes I'm speaking from experience. I couldn't for the life of me why i kept getting a message saying insufficient funds. 110 bitcoin is a whole lot more than 110 usd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Correct sometimes your told to send the Bitcoin amount so make sure your looking at the right spot