PDA

View Full Version : This guy threatened EVERYONE !!

StandardRaws
12-17-2017, 11:38 AM
Hello everybody,

This guy named Kodiakqueen who was from Eroids threatened us to send him money,or he would send letters to Protonmail to terminate our official email account.

Here are the details of his letter.

Dear Abuse Team,
Please find a price list of narcotics and anabolic steroids. this person uses protonmail to sell illegal drugs and spamming.

Check it out
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum296 (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum296/)
This is his section at the forum where he advertises drug sale with [email protected] email.

Please terminate this account
Tom

Date: 17. Dec 2017 10:57
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: list

Hopefully BOP can help!

Thanks a lot!!

Electromass
12-17-2017, 11:47 AM
Jesus...what the fuck is wrong with these people!?!?
Makes me wanna beat someone’s ass!

StandardRaws
12-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Jesus...what the fuck is wrong with these people!?!?
Makes me wanna beat someone’s ass!
He seems a source on Eroids,really don't understand how he thought.Never met this kind of guys...

Electromass
12-17-2017, 11:57 AM
He seems a source on Eroids,really don't understand how he thought.Never met this kind of guys...
Yes exactly, but it’s all just a pain in the ass to have to deal with these kinds of idiots! I’m sure you and your team have more productive things to do than making a new email address and sending out notices that it’s changed. I mean, what kinda fuckin genius came up with such a stupid scam to begin with.....

StandardRaws
12-17-2017, 11:58 AM
I was really thinking about coming a board as a sponsor for the new year but if these kinda fucks are the ones I would be dealing with id rather be fucked with a 12” dong !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BOP is really a good board for a sponsor but some fukers also will use this to extort!

Dont wanna be old
12-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Hello everybody,

This guy named Kodiakqueen who was from Eroids threatened us to send him money,or he would send letters to Protonmail to terminate our official email account.

Here are the details of his letter.

Dear Abuse Team,
Please find a price list of narcotics and anabolic steroids. this person uses protonmail to sell illegal drugs and spamming.

Check it out
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum296 (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum296/)
This is his section at the forum where he advertises drug sale with [email protected] email.

Please terminate this account
Tom

Date: 17. Dec 2017 10:57
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: list

Hopefully BOP can help!

Thanks a lot!!

This Scammer is attacking all the sponsors :

Securenym.net does not allow your kind of business. If someone will contact Securenym.net they will shut down your account. It's piece of cake to write a letter to them.
Do you want to keep your email account and entire business? If your email will be shut down and someone will post on a few boards that you got busted or simply scammed members you will have to pay a lot of money to get up on your feet again.

Do you want to buy protection package? It's $1000 a month paid to BTC address.

Once you send $1000 for Dec 2017 you will be protected and nobody will touch you. If you dont some one will contact Securenym.net and you will lost your business. You must also understand that drug trafficking is not tolerated at different email providers.

Please send BTC in 24h to 15EapLiZnY91s5aRAtqj1rNxdvsHRcX2UA

If you dont send or ignore it and your account will be shut down your next account will be shut down too. Then monthly fee will rise to $2000. And then you will ignore it and fee will rise to $4000. And your business is gone.

Scammers are evolving and finding new plots to take people’s money .
I don’t have a answer but staff is looking into this for answers
DWBO

StandardRaws
12-17-2017, 12:02 PM
This Scammer is attacking all the sponsors :

Securenym.net does not allow your kind of business. If someone will contact Securenym.net they will shut down your account. It's piece of cake to write a letter to them.
Do you want to keep your email account and entire business? If your email will be shut down and someone will post on a few boards that you got busted or simply scammed members you will have to pay a lot of money to get up on your feet again.

Do you want to buy protection package? It's $1000 a month paid to BTC address.

Once you send $1000 for Dec 2017 you will be protected and nobody will touch you. If you dont some one will contact Securenym.net and you will lost your business. You must also understand that drug trafficking is not tolerated at different email providers.

Please send BTC in 24h to 15EapLiZnY91s5aRAtqj1rNxdvsHRcX2UA

If you dont send or ignore it and your account will be shut down your next account will be shut down too. Then monthly fee will rise to $2000. And then you will ignore it and fee will rise to $4000. And your business is gone.

Scammers are evolving and finding new plots to take people’s money .
I don’t have a answer but staff is looking into this for answers
DWBO
Yes my friend,I also got this letter and another one which told me only 12 hrs left!So terrible!!

Dont wanna be old
12-17-2017, 12:09 PM
[email protected]
Just as you go to work everyday to support you family scammers are doing the same thing .
Morning, noon and night they conjour up plots to steal money from people .
Rest in fear all that Scam !
DWBO

Dont wanna be old
12-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Here is another:

Hello Sir,

Yes this is how it works. We offer WU/MG exchange to BTC. So we can accept WU/MG sent from you or your customers. We will send you a list of names and you will be using it to collect WU/MG. Then we will send you BTC taking 10% from received amount.

For example

We send you 15 names. You can use each name only once. You have 4 days to use all names. After you have all WU/MG info ready you send it to us. Then we pick up at once and send you BTC. We have literally hundred of hundred of names in countries like Ukraine, Lebanon, Moldavia, Pakistan and more. Nobody asks any questions and if name is red flagged it is changed. If Le is going to place a controlled delivery with you they will send payment to some poor immigrant who has no idea what this payment is for. I hope you will like this service.

Sent with ProtonMail (https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.

Hello Sir,

My name is Addie Brok. We offer WU/MG exchange to BTC for your needs.

We send you list of receivers and we pick up money for you. Once we

pick it up we send you BTC for 10% commission. If you have your own

BTC we can send you bank wire too. We are reliable service since 2014.

We are located in Eastern Europe so your money is safe. If you need

refs let us know. Most big sources works with us.

Dont wanna be old
12-17-2017, 12:14 PM
[email protected]

benlash74
12-17-2017, 12:35 PM
Wow. Fucking scamming pieces of shit. I would love to get my hands on these corrupt little fucks. Now any coward can hid behind a computer and conjure up these scams.

StandardRaws
12-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Wow. Fucking scamming pieces of shit. I would love to get my hands on these corrupt little fucks. Now any coward can hid behind a computer and conjure up these scams.

He just sent a letter that PAIN fucked him and he couldn't reach PAIN,so he fucked all his sponsors!

Kvasir
12-17-2017, 01:25 PM
Seems to be a successful long-term sponsor in this game means always evolving yourself, remaining flexible, and having robust plans in place to fold up and restart immediately if needed

Weapon X
12-17-2017, 01:49 PM
Man, that's some bullshit.

babybull34
12-17-2017, 05:23 PM
WTF. This is like the old mob days at the turn of the century when they use to muscle up on small shop owners and extort them for funds.

I wish I was better with the tech/computer stuff to try and locate these MOFO's and start airing their personal info.

RedWood1
12-17-2017, 05:58 PM
Is it really that easy to do that to people pure bullshit. That's a special kind of snitch if caught would never be found like Hoffa.

benlash74
12-17-2017, 08:13 PM
He just sent a letter that PAIN fucked him and he couldn't reach PAIN,so he fucked all his sponsors!

He is soon to find out why they call him Pain.

jsnm
12-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Why the fuck would a source threaten another source like this,that’s straight bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
12-17-2017, 09:24 PM
We had a scammer request rent from sponsors on various boards .
A sponsor asked for CIM instructions and got this info and we posted it .

DGI LLC
1751 PINE ISLAND RD
#155-218
Cape Coral , FL 33909

Busted !!

[email protected]

PAiN fucked us. I told him we would never give up on ruining him. We told him that if he does not make us good we will attack his sponsors. We reported BOP to feds and dea almost a month ago. I had chats with agents they asked many questions. They are interested in PAiN because he runs it. Do you know Ross Ulbricht? He run Silk Road. Now he is doing double live sentence. No parole ;-) Ross was only an admin of his forum he did not sell anything. So I hope PAiN will end up in jail eventually. I know since feds are focused on BOP they will pay attention to sources. I don't know if you are a target or someone else. I dont give a fuck. You can send me $$$ so I leav you alone you can leave BOP and find another board or you can stay and find out what would happen. So my friend you are a victim of PAiN scam.

He spends a lot of time messaging sponsors trying to extort money . BrotherhoodofPain is not his only target but I believe his favorite since we like posting his info .

Rest in Fear POS
DWBO

parttimer
12-20-2017, 02:47 PM
Any update on this?

joko123
12-20-2017, 03:20 PM
He pulled this shit with monster the other day what a douch ! Said he was gonna report monsters domain to the Feds and icann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blades22
12-20-2017, 04:31 PM
There's your definition of a coward. Prob some young punk that thinks he's a man but didn't get hid own way.

PAiN
12-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Any update on this?

There's nothing to update. This is just another low life trying to scam sponsors. He did the same thing to professional muscle and several boards. He tried doing it to BOP and he was caught. He went by adpharma a sponsor over there. He begged like a bitch to pull the info down, but BOP does not negotiate with terrorists. He's a loser. Don't fall for or listen to his scare tactics. He's a nobody wanting attention.

Electromass
12-20-2017, 07:00 PM
There's nothing to update. This is just another low life trying to scam sponsors. He did the same thing to professional muscle and several boards. He tried doing it to BOP and he was caught. He went by adpharma a sponsor over there. He begged like a bitch to pull the info down, but BOP does not negotiate with terrorists. He's a loser. Don't fall for or listen to his scare tactics. He's a nobody wanting attention.Yet another reason why I call bop home!!
There is no negotiations, or pandering or fucking around with low life pieces of shit.
They can all crawl back in the fucking sewer where they belong!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reliable_DNP
12-21-2017, 06:23 AM
We had a scammer request rent from sponsors on various boards .
A sponsor asked for CIM instructions and got this info and we posted it .

DGI LLC
1751 PINE ISLAND RD
#155-218
Cape Coral , FL 33909

Busted !!

[email protected]

PAiN fucked us. I told him we would never give up on ruining him. We told him that if he does not make us good we will attack his sponsors. We reported BOP to feds and dea almost a month ago. I had chats with agents they asked many questions. They are interested in PAiN because he runs it. Do you know Ross Ulbricht? He run Silk Road. Now he is doing double live sentence. No parole ;-) Ross was only an admin of his forum he did not sell anything. So I hope PAiN will end up in jail eventually. I know since feds are focused on BOP they will pay attention to sources. I don't know if you are a target or someone else. I dont give a fuck. You can send me $$$ so I leav you alone you can leave BOP and find another board or you can stay and find out what would happen. So my friend you are a victim of PAiN scam.

He spends a lot of time messaging sponsors trying to extort money . BrotherhoodofPain is not his only target but I believe his favorite since we like posting his info .

Rest in Fear POS
DWBO

The address is a P.O. Box at PakMail in Ft Myers/Cape Coral (http://www.pakmailfortmyers.com/mailbox-rental.php) registered to a nonexistent FL LLC. (DGI LLC is an inactive FL entity (http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=DGI%20M080000035720&aggregateId=forl-m08000003572-20da653c-1181-490a-817e-339b85b8fe2d&searchTerm=DGI%20LLC&listNameOrder=DGI%20F920000007240).)

so close to doxxed...