PDA

View Full Version : SDmonster Anosome HGH (SCAMMER)

Balkan_x
12-18-2017, 11:17 PM
DO NOT ORDER FROM SDMONSTER HE HAS MANY PEOPLE WAITING ON ORDERS AND HAS SENT A DIFFERENT HGH FROM WHAT WAS PAID FOR.

Decided to add the Anasome HGH to my upcoming cycle and dropped around $900 AUD
for 100 IU. Took a while to arrive (just under 2 weeks) which I'm not too concerned about as I plan ahead for my all cycles, however my order arrived yesterday and in the parcel were generic green tops, ie no labels. Also SD monster has not replied to my wickr messages over the last few days.

To the best of my knowledge the green tops are another cheaper generic product, one which I do NOT want to try. After my Xperience with Syntha, hearing about Hercules labs EQ issues - I'm really worried..I did want to eventually post my experience with Anasome but, I'm guessing Ive been sent the cheaper product either out of error or due to stock (which I confirmed first)

Can an any knowledgable brothers or sponsors chime in here, As SD is not replying?

Tigar
12-19-2017, 09:41 AM
You buy cheap generic products like this you have to be happy with what you get.
would you like to know how much my daughters hgh costs from the chemist before government subsidies?
almost 5 times what you paid .
plus a 2 year shit fight waiting for approval .
yet here you are crying about hgh you paid 900 bucks for .
shake them as hard as you can after you add water .

Balkan_x
12-19-2017, 10:02 AM
Yeah thanks for that mate, Read my post, I ordered Anasome and got something that looks different. - I'm not whining about the price

Competitor
12-19-2017, 10:16 AM
You got ripped off by sd monster plain and simple.guy is a fuckin grub,always has been,stay well away.he would of known he can’t provide you Ansomone and thought he would just send you some fake shit in a vial and tell you it’s hgh.low life cunt

Balkan_x
12-19-2017, 10:27 AM
That's a worry and that's what I was afraid of, especially with no replies etc.

Competitor
12-19-2017, 10:33 AM
Mate sorry to say but that’s the truth....he will tell you it’s legit and real hgh etc but you know as well as I that’s it’s shit.you wanted legit hgh that’s why you specifically asked for Anso

TrenGuy
12-27-2017, 04:47 AM
You got ripped off by sd monster plain and simple.guy is a fuckin grub,always has been,stay well away.he would of known he can’t provide you Ansomone and thought he would just send you some fake shit in a vial and tell you it’s hgh.low life cunt

Wow. Tough call. What do you base this on?

Boulders
12-27-2017, 07:05 AM
We should ask Cyre

TrenGuy
12-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Yeah. Seems it's open season on thrashing sponsors.

gcghost
12-27-2017, 11:21 AM
Hopefully you get a reply soon and he clears it up.! Most people go quiet over this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksm88
12-27-2017, 11:51 AM
Test it! I just tested some hgh on Saturday. It only cost about $45 to get a serum test done. 10iu Intermuscular drawl blood 2.5 to 3 hours later.

Boulders
12-27-2017, 11:53 AM
And what was the gh like did it past ?

ksm88
12-27-2017, 12:39 PM
If your directing that at me I got the hgh from a source on olm. If your Familiar with that forum I am one of the testers for ek.

JUNGLE JUICE
12-27-2017, 01:08 PM
Post this shit up under his banner. You may find that to be more effective.

TrenGuy
12-27-2017, 11:01 PM
Decided to add the Anasome HGH to my upcoming cycle and dropped around $900 AUD
for 100 IU. Took a while to arrive (just under 2 weeks) which I'm not too concerned about as I plan ahead for my all cycles, however my order arrived yesterday and in the parcel were generic green tops, ie no labels. Also SD monster has not replied to my wickr messages over the last few days.

To the best of my knowledge the green tops are another cheaper generic product, one which I do NOT want to try. After my Xperience with Syntha, hearing about Hercules labs EQ issues - I'm really worried..I did want to eventually post my experience with Anasome but, I'm guessing Ive been sent the cheaper product either out of error or due to stock (which I confirmed first)

Can an any knowledgable brothers or sponsors chime in here, As SD is not replying?

Perhaps he's taking an xmas break. You''ll rarely get international GH shipped with labels in their original packaging. Is that all you're basing your assumption on that they're generic? Ansomone vials happen to use green lids, so you might be okay.

Dont wanna be old
12-27-2017, 11:43 PM
I contacted SDmoster and gave them 48 hours to fix .
The truth is the truth and this is a honest review.
Moving to proper section.
Sorry for the deception.
DWBO

ski748134
12-27-2017, 11:55 PM
You buy cheap generic products like this you have to be happy with what you get.
would you like to know how much my daughters hgh costs from the chemist before government subsidies?

Not here you what the fuck u pay for it sounds like dwbo has it taken care of but Let us know if u need anything

mujeriego
12-28-2017, 09:36 AM
Perhaps he's taking an xmas break. You''ll rarely get international GH shipped with labels in their original packaging. Is that all you're basing your assumption on that they're generic? Ansomone vials happen to use green lids, so you might be okay.
None of the legit ansomone vials have green lids and the real 100 iu kits have dark grey lids. And if he's taking an xmas break he needs to let his customers know.

OP you have every right to complain and seek compensation

TrenGuy
12-28-2017, 11:33 AM
None of the legit ansomone vials have green lids and the real 100 iu kits have dark grey lids. And if he's taking an xmas break he needs to let his customers know.

OP you have every right to complain and seek compensation

Agreed on the need to put a notice up if the shop is closed. I was just hoping OP's maybe got legit stuff. On the lids - I am colourblind, so probasbly shouldn't have commented on the colour. It looks dark green to me :baTKy7euDALvLAeX.jp

mujeriego
12-28-2017, 11:39 AM
Agreed on the need to put a notice up if the shop is closed. I was just hoping OP's maybe got legit stuff. On the lids - I am colourblind, so probasbly shouldn't have commented on the colour. It looks dark green to me :baTKy7euDALvLAeX.jp
Nah it's definitely dark grey lol I've used quite a bit of the 40iu and 100iu Ansomone kits. Hopefully he does but he still has every right to be furious since he didn't receive what he ordered

Balkan_x
12-28-2017, 11:38 PM
Doesn’t look like SD is going to do anything. Have been messaging back and forth - last time he said that the packaging has anasome listed on it, it doesn’t it’s plain white. No doubt the same as his green tops as that’s what they clearly are.

I paid more for a brand, I expect it to be branded or given a choice/discount etc.

Just got ripped off. Another HGH horror story!!

Most of our sponsors are 100% G2G and I have had great experiences with them all. This is my first order with SD and I would steer clear of them if this is how they operate.

An expensive gamble.

TrenGuy
12-29-2017, 05:29 AM
That's not good at all.

G160
12-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Doesn’t look like SD is going to do anything. Have been messaging back and forth - last time he said that the packaging has anasome listed on it, it doesn’t it’s plain white. No doubt the same as his green tops as that’s what they clearly are.

I paid more for a brand, I expect it to be branded or given a choice/discount etc.

Most of our sponsors are 100% G2G and I have had great experiences with them all. This is my first order with SD and I would steer clear of them if this is how they operate.

An expensive gamble.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSorry to hear that man, ansomone is good gh but to order ansomone and get green tops is no bueno, stay in contact with moderators sure it will be taken care of

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Jeffg353
01-02-2018, 12:29 AM

An expensive gamble.

Can u post up some pics of the vials? Here's what they should look like...19635

Jeffg353
01-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Close up of vial...19636

G160
01-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Close up of vial...19636Dude thats legimtimate ansomone whats wrong with you

G160
01-02-2018, 01:39 AM
Gray caps and all... run labels on ansomone verificatio system whens expiry day 18 or 21? You didnt even get export version you got legitimate chinese pharm Anke bio product

mujeriego
01-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Dude thats legimtimate ansomone whats wrong with you

What’s wrong with him?... what’s wrong with you? He’s trying to help out Balkan by telling him to compare his vials to those ones that are original.

And I don’t buy that little story about the green lids by sdmonster, it doesn’t even make sense and there’s no legitimate reason why the lids would need to be changed at all. Labels I’ll understand but lids there’s no reason. Which compromises the product anyway and you have no way of knowing wtf it is. But whatever

G160
01-02-2018, 03:43 AM
What’s wrong with him?... what’s wrong with you? He’s trying to help out Balkan by telling him to compare his vials to those ones that are original.

And I don’t buy that little story about the green lids by sdmonster, it doesn’t even make sense and there’s no legitimate reason why the lids would need to be changed at all. Labels I’ll understand but lids there’s no reason. Which compromises the product anyway and you have no way of knowing wtf it is. But whateverFuck i got confused i thought he posted the pics of what he got..this guy claims he got green tops and ansomone never came with green top.
The story is confusing too.
Im not much of a drinker andnnever fuck my diet but it was new years i drank 2-3 beers and hangover still on me..

mujeriego
01-02-2018, 03:46 AM
Fuck i got confused i thought he posted the pics of what he got..this guy claims he got green tops and ansomone never came with green top.
Im not much of a drinker andnnever fuck my diet but it was new years i drank 2-3 beers and hangover still on me..

Lol all good bro, I assumed you got confused just yanking your chain.

Yeah i I wouldn’t trust any product that claims to be ansomone and doesn’t have the verification codes tbh. Too big of a risk of being fake

mujeriego
01-02-2018, 03:56 AM
Fuck i got confused i thought he posted the pics of what he got..this guy claims he got green tops and ansomone never came with green top.

Lol all good bro, I assumed you got confused just yanking your chain.

Yeah i I wouldn’t trust any product that claims to be ansomone and doesn’t have the verification codes tbh. Too big of a risk of being fake

G160
01-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Lol i looked much worse yesterday i suppose after the second drink harrassing fat chicks

Dont wanna be old
01-04-2018, 03:31 PM
It isn't a bullshit story, I've been transparent to my customers since day one. I don't hide anything.

I just work for the customers.

The OP messaged me and I contacted you .
You were given 48 hours to correct the situation. I gave you longer and you only made up another story .
He spent $900 for 1 item and you sent something else .
You can not misrepresent what is being sold on your list because of a convenience issue with your shipper .

Regards
DWBO

G160
01-04-2018, 04:25 PM
It isn't a bullshit story, I've been transparent to my customers since day one. I don't hide anything.

Ansomone doesent come with different color tops. Ankebio website is clear about their products authenticity.
My friend selling generic hgh for ansomone (one of the top competitors of jintropin) without customer knowing isnt transparent at all.
Lots of us used ansomone here and they dont rebrand their product.

mujeriego
01-04-2018, 09:27 PM
How about putting up? Else STFUC.
Seems to me like he’s right so far. You should back up your fellow members when they’ve been done wrong. Cause they’re the ones that will back you up if you happen to get fucked over too

mujeriego
01-04-2018, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=sdmonster;662514]It isn't a bullshit story, I've been transparent to my customers since day one. I don't hide anything.

Lol send the customer what he ordered then and change your description of your “ansomones” on your site cause that’s not being transparent buddy. People order expecting legit ansomone not some unlabelled green top god knows what

TrenGuy
01-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Seems to me like he’s right so far. You should back up your fellow members when they’ve been done wrong. Cause they’re the ones that will back you up if you happen to get fucked over too

Talk about taking things out of context :( I asked competitor what proof he had to make the accusations on page 1. Hindsight is always 20/20, but that's only become apparent recently, and something the admin team's more than capable of handling. I'm not the burning stakes and witch-hunt kinda guy. Sorry.

I haven't even posted in this thread after conceding that I am colourblind, and thought we're all cool. But I guess you want to rub my disability in a bit more.

mujeriego
01-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Talk about taking things out of context :( I asked competitor what proof he had to make the accusations on page 1. Hindsight is always 20/20, but that's only become apparent recently, and something the admin team's more than capable of handling. I'm not the burning stakes and witch-hunt kinda guy. Sorry.

I haven't even posted in this thread after conceding that I am colourblind, and thought we're all cool. But I guess you want to rub my disability in a bit more.
Well he got banned anyway lmaoo nah I wasn’t rubbing anything in, it just kinda came across like you were defending the sponsor that’s all. Let them do that themselves. But if I misinterpreted what you said, my apologies

TrenGuy
01-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Well he got banned anyway lmaoo nah I wasn’t rubbing anything in, it just kinda came across like you were defending the sponsor that’s all. Let them do that themselves. But if I misinterpreted what you said, my apologies

Haha...No worries bro. It seemed competitor had his own agenda from the vague comments he was throwing around. I didn't direct anything at OP. Clearly this is the thread of confusion - I searched my fingers off trying to find my post you quoted, but it must either have been deleted just after you did, or you're a secret mod.

mujeriego
01-05-2018, 07:48 AM
Haha...No worries bro. It seemed competitor had his own agenda from the vague comments he was throwing around. I didn't direct anything at OP. Clearly this is the thread of confusion - I searched my fingers off trying to find my post you quoted, but it must either have been deleted just after you did, or you're a secret mod.
Yeah I looked at his post history, didn’t look like the most eloquent individual. Yeah it got deleted for sure. Me a mod? Guess you haven’t seen my tren fuelled post rampages haha I’m sure dwbo has pondered over the ban button on my profile many a time lol

Dont wanna be old
01-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Yeah I looked at his post history, didn’t look like the most eloquent individual. Yeah it got deleted for sure. Me a mod? Guess you haven’t seen my tren fuelled post rampages haha I’m sure dwbo has pondered over the ban button on my profile many a time lol

I think you tapped on your brakes before it got that far . It’s one thing to disagree but those kicked off wanted to beat everyone into submission.
Cheers
DWBO

mujeriego
01-05-2018, 10:23 AM
I think you tapped on your brakes before it got that far . It’s one thing to disagree but those kicked off wanted to beat everyone into submission.
Cheers
DWBO
I'm still fairly young (ish) so I think that with a little more age I have figured where the hell that brake pedal was haha

TrenGuy
01-05-2018, 11:03 AM
I'm still fairly young (ish) so I think that with a little more age I have figured where the hell that brake pedal was haha

The circle of life...I was sipping on a long black a few weeks ago, and almost got taken out by someone who forgot where the brake pedal was.

G160
01-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Yeah most people only write complaints anyways..good stuff

itsBoogie
01-28-2018, 07:21 PM
And this is why I've made BOP my home! Everyone is held to standards and opions are free to be respectfuly expressed.

Thank you Pain! You and the Mods are awesome. Thank you for looking out for all of us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tigar
01-29-2018, 08:18 AM
I wasn’t going to say this but fuck it , I have no filters .
do you guys remember just before syntha was banned , how when it all cane crashing down for syntha, how Sdmonster jumped in like an opportunistic vulture and started offering cheaper gear to the Aussie community , even though he enjoys the luxury of living abroad ?
remember I made the comment that it wasn’t very good show of character ?
i definantly remember people telling me business is business .
when you see someone take opportunity while someone is down, don’t be surprised when one day he scams you .
thats of coarse if he has indeed scammed .
apparantly in his eyes its fine .
i always know when some thing smells like shit , it means it’s fucken shit.
im going to say this “ I told yas “.
fuck it feels good being me.

Tigar
01-29-2018, 08:19 AM
Dwbo I messaged you about it remember ?
remember I told you it ain’t right?
usually us crazy people are right.

G160
01-29-2018, 09:27 AM
Well in this case sdmonster has fixed all issues with the buyer, in the eastern market bussiness practices are a little different but in my eyes a scam its usually a scam when the scammer walks away..in this case the buyer walked pretty well compensated.

Tigar
01-29-2018, 10:09 AM
Well in this case sdmonster has fixed all issues with the buyer, in the eastern market bussiness practices are a little different but in my eyes a scam its usually a scam when the scammer walks away..in this case the buyer walked pretty well compensated.

Where did it say that , I missed that post .

jnab
01-29-2018, 10:23 AM

Totally uncalled for reply. Besides Pharma grade HGh (Jintropin) costs less than 900aud for 100iu in HK and Mainland China hospitals. That's what the kids get there, and at least in Hk I wouldn't worry about treatment quality - Mainland's medical care, is close to disastrous but at least Jinropin has been deemed good enough to be adopted across the border. .

Tigar
01-29-2018, 10:25 AM
Totally uncalled for reply. Besides Pharma grade HGh (Jintropin) costs less than 900aud for 100iu in HK and Mainland China hospitals. That's what the kids get there, and at least in Hk I wouldn't worry about treatment quality - Mainland's medical care, is close to disastrous but at least Jinropin has been deemed good enough to be adopted across the border. .
Do me a favour and slap your self

jnab
01-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Nope. You're apparently upset about a family situation and overpriced medicines where you live hence come attack a member with a legit concern. I'd say mellow out but afraid it would be useless. So whatever floats your boat mate, but you are way off regarding pharma HGH prices internationally.

Tigar
01-29-2018, 11:40 AM
Nope. You're apparently upset about a family situation and overpriced medicines where you live hence come attack a member with a legit concern. I'd say mellow out but afraid it would be useless. So whatever floats your boat mate, but you are way off regarding pharma HGH prices internationally.
dude , seriosly , just piss off.