PDA

View Full Version : How long of a cycle for those on trt and 50 (DWBO?)

Jimring
12-23-2017, 11:43 PM
I understand alot of people do shorter cycles when they get older or at least that used to be the case.

how long of cycles do the older (50 and older) crowd on trt do usually? Someone I know was thinking sust, bold cyp, avar and maybe 50 mg winny every other two weeks.

What if they didnt do the winny? How long of a cycle could most older guys do just with the other three?

korsaire
12-24-2017, 12:08 AM
if your on trt you always on test

Bullseye Forever
12-24-2017, 12:21 AM
I’m 51 and I still run longer cycles,like 10-12 weeks,with npp,var,test,masteron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimring
12-24-2017, 12:29 AM
I guess I was unclear. IF you are on TRT and you are 50or older and you do a cycle, how long a cycle can most people in that situation take? I know someone who did long cycles, test, eq, var, with winny and tren every other 4 or 6 weeks and clen. He would lean out and get good clean gains and they seemed to stay. I dont think that much for so long is such a good idea years later

So how long do people like DWBO cycle and does different stuff like HGH affect how long one can cycle

korsaire
12-24-2017, 12:37 AM
my last blast was 12 week long with test e,npp and masteron and back to trt dose for as long as i feel and will begin a blast in january with test e tren a and proviron

Bullseye Forever
12-24-2017, 01:11 AM
my last blast was 12 week long with test e,npp and masteron and back to trt dose for as long as i feel and will begin a blast in january with test e tren a and proviron

What kind of results did you get from that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk