PDA

View Full Version : bitcoin surges

Jimring
12-24-2017, 12:17 AM
I know someone who bought 300 worth of bitcoin for a purchase. It took 4 days to process and buy the time it posted yesterday the crash happened and he wound up with 236 in his account. it was back up to over 260 tonight. looks like nows the time to invest in it.

Xtreme4Life
12-24-2017, 12:21 AM
Don't get me wrong I'm still keeping a portion of my holdings in BTC, but I would strongly suggest someone with that much volume diversify if they want to keep it all in crypto. There's a lot of great coins out there with a ton of potential and much more room to grow. Spreading my holdings across 15 different coins has been a great move so far. Maybe even talk to a crypto related hedge like Blockweather.

JUNGLE JUICE
12-24-2017, 12:21 AM
I know someone who bought 300 worth of bitcoin for a purchase. It took 4 days to process and buy the time it posted yesterday the crash happened and he wound up with 236 in his account. it was back up to over 260 tonight. looks like nows the time to invest in it.

Not really man. It was alot higher the oast 2weeks or so then it is now but its still pretty high

Primemuscle
12-24-2017, 12:31 AM
Don't get me wrong I'm still keeping a portion of my holdings in BTC, but I would strongly suggest someone with that much volume diversify if they want to keep it all in crypto. There's a lot of great coins out there with a ton of potential and much more room to grow. Spreading my holdings across 15 different coins has been a great move so far. Maybe even talk to a crypto related hedge like Blockweather.

Very interesting. Makes sense tho. Where do you read and get info on which coins to invest in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtreme4Life
12-24-2017, 12:37 AM
Very interesting. Makes sense tho. Where do you read and get info on which coins to invest in?

I get on Binance or Bittrex and start looking at volume and price changes. You can sort by those changes. Start looking at their charts and if something is appealing start doing some searches to get a feeling for tech and buzz behind it. I would recommend checking these out:

XVG
XRP
XLM
WABI
TRX
QTUM
NEO
LTC
IOT
ETH
EOS
DASH
ADA

Some bigger and some smaller coins there, a few you'll probably recognize right off the bat.

Primemuscle
12-24-2017, 12:38 AM
I get on Binance or Bittrex and start looking at volume and price changes. You can sort by those changes. Start looking at their charts and if something is appealing start doing some searches to get a feeling for tech and buzz behind it. I would recommend checking these out:

XVG
XRP
XLM
WABI
TRX
QTUM
NEO
LTC
IOT
ETH
EOS
DASH
ADA

Some bigger and some smaller coins there, a few you'll probably recognize right off the bat.

Ok awesome, thank you for the information. I appreciate the help

Papigordohua
12-24-2017, 03:12 AM
Just go transfer coins from coin base to black chain was $40 then again from block chain got charged 30!!! Crazyy

Xtreme4Life
12-24-2017, 03:17 AM
Just go transfer coins from coin base to black chain was $40 then again from block chain got charged 30!!! Crazyy

Yea BTC fees are retarded right now due to the network volume. Next time you're depositing look into Ether or Bitcoin Cash. Both have lower fees and are supported by both Coinbase and Blockchain. The thing that sucks about ETH though is it lacks a lot of anonymity of BTC.

kubes
12-24-2017, 03:28 AM
It sounds like ripple might be an ok one to put a few bucks in too

Sqwuidd
12-24-2017, 11:11 AM
My Coinbase is fucked Up - won’t let me see my balance -wtf

Jimring
01-11-2018, 07:28 PM
Did you get it fixed? Uninstall and reinstall it?

Jimring
01-15-2018, 01:14 AM
I know someone that bought $300 on the last day of last year worth of bitcoin to make a purchase from a sponsor here and the next day the money Tanked and now it's at 226 so he lost over $70

kubes
01-15-2018, 01:16 AM
I know someone that bought $300 on the last day of last year worth of bitcoin to make a purchase from a sponsor here and the next day the money Tanked and now it's at 226 so he lost over $70

I wouldn’t invest in bitcoin right now to try to make money. There are plenty of other altcoins with more room for growth

Archey
01-15-2018, 01:20 AM
There is a group in the stock market I'll get the name tom they wait till the stock is at a all time low and once it hits that for the day they all buy it at once and a few hrs later when it goes way up they all bail on it they habe been doing this for weeks there a few hundred in this group I've been watching them for a few days now and they do this everyday don't buy bit coin at its high for the day wait till it drops to normal

kubes
01-15-2018, 01:22 AM
Right now bitcoin is probably as low as it will be but if your doing it for the investment I would invest in other altcoins and then just convert them to the amount of bitcoins needed to pay your bills

alucarddream
03-26-2018, 09:37 AM
Im in this situation right now. I bought the amount needed for my purchase and as i sent it it rose in value so it looks like an overpayment. But the source hasn't picked up the funds yet and now its starting to decline in value. Im scared i might have to make a second payment to keep things square with the source.

Zeus-Sr
03-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Coinigy is a bitcoin trading platform that shows the price trend of bitcoins and the other crypto currencies - and whether their are more people selling than buying or vice versa which will determine whether the price is going up or down. I have been looking at trading bitcoin options on NADEX from what coinigy is showing.