PDA

View Full Version : Ethereum

Radman69
12-26-2017, 11:38 AM
start investing in Ether brothers.. betting alot of our sources will be implementing ether payments in the next couple months! Prices for ethers are gonna surge! Just a thought...of course i could be wrong...

bigeyed
12-27-2017, 04:06 AM
I think once people start seeing Bitcoin stabilize all digital currencies will start going up. Bitcoin has already taken a beating but it keeps holding strong. Seeing this will make people feel more comfortable using it. Kind of like when PayPal was first introduced. There also has to be more ways to use it. I'd love to see amazon take digital currencies. That would validate all digital currencies use. Amazon is the only large company I can see having the balls to take it on and setting a precedence. I was just about to buy a few hundred dollars worth. Glad I bought some a few months ago. Hope sponsors start using it like you said.

Radman69
12-27-2017, 11:18 AM
makes sense BigEyed... tho imo i hope the big retailers dont use difital currency. My thought is our anonymity would more than likely go out the fucking window... big retailers like to have their fingers on everything and everyone... just my opinion tho...

Radman69
12-27-2017, 11:20 AM
I would love to see more sponsers use ether as well... the transfer fees and such are no where near bitcoins now... i agree bigeyed.. it will prolly stabilize in price but i dont see bitcoin fees ever returning to 'normal' markers unfort

Xtreme4Life
12-27-2017, 01:51 PM
If BTC undergoes the updates many are currently pushing for it could improve dramatically.....definitely a big IF though as we saw what happened with the previously scheduled hard fork.

The one thing I don't like about Ether is the lack of anonymity. When someone has your Ether wallet address they typically can see you're entire account balance too!

Litecoin is one that I like. The price per coin isn't ridiculous yet, transactions are fast and cheap. Great network.

Radman69
12-27-2017, 03:56 PM
If BTC undergoes the updates many are currently pushing for it could improve dramatically.....definitely a big IF though as we saw what happened with the previously scheduled hard fork.

The one thing I don't like about Ether is the lack of anonymity. When someone has your Ether wallet address they typically can see you're entire account balance too!

Litecoin is one that I like. The price per coin isn't ridiculous yet, transactions are fast and cheap. Great network.

didnt realize the anonymity issue with ether.. thanks for sharing brother!

Xtreme4Life
12-27-2017, 06:24 PM
didnt realize the anonymity issue with ether.. thanks for sharing brother!

Yea it kinda fucked with me.....the plugin I was using on my site for Ether was pretty simple. It sent the Ether to my Blockchain wallet. Customer had like 2 hours to send the payment or their order was automatically cancelled by the system.

So a customer sends a payment after their order was automatically cancelled. I asked them to verify the amount they sent to I could confirm it and then apply to their order. They did, and also proceeded to say that "I can see that my payment of X.XX ETH was received by your wallet along with your total wallet balance of XX.XXX. You probably shouldn't keep that much in there". And they were dead nuts on.

I wasn't too familiar with ETH at the time and it freaked me the fuck out, lol. Looked into more and sure as shit. I've since moved on to another plugin and more a more complicated system of multiple ETH wallets, but def won't be using it for clandestine activities.