View Full Version : Low dose dbol + anadrol

Sinister9912
12-26-2017, 11:00 PM
What’s up fellas...a little about me-37, 6’ 220lbs, bf currently around 12%. Been off cycle for three months. I’m getting all my ducks in a row for my next cycle. I’d say I’m an intermediate to advanced juicer. Been at it on and off since I was 20.

Ive read a lot of mixed reviews/opinions on combing let’s say 25mg dbol and 25mg anadrol daily for a tad longer then a normal cycle then you would normally do on them if ran individually ....my last cycle I did oral dbol at 50mg ed for 8 weeks, and have ran anadrol in the past as well but never combined. I’ve read that by doing lower doses of each, that the side effects are kept to a minimum with that technique. I’m planning on running injectable dbol and injectable anadrol, and was looking for some input on members who’ve actually run this cycle. I’ll probably cruise at 1000mg a week on Test Enanthate.

Thanks in advance brothers

Hatebreed
12-26-2017, 11:59 PM
im curious as well? thought of doing so myse;f.
Ive ran anadrol at 50mg daily for 4 weeks then ran dbol at 40 for another 4 weeks and had decent results.
Im not the biggest fan of anadrol as it makes me feel like shit but the growth is awsome but with diana the sides arent nearly as bad and the growth is very simular.
But with the protocall above stated 4 then 4 i guess i expected to keep seing frowth after switching compounds but i dont feel like i did.I felt like i was just runnig either compound for 8 weeks.
just my 2 cents

Sinister9912
12-27-2017, 02:22 PM
im curious as well? thought of doing so myse;f.
Ive ran anadrol at 50mg daily for 4 weeks then ran dbol at 40 for another 4 weeks and had decent results.
Im not the biggest fan of anadrol as it makes me feel like shit but the growth is awsome but with diana the sides arent nearly as bad and the growth is very simular.
But with the protocall above stated 4 then 4 i guess i expected to keep seing frowth after switching compounds but i dont feel like i did.I felt like i was just runnig either compound for 8 weeks.
just my 2 cents

Thanks, that’s good to know. The article I had read on it stated that they worked synergistically together, so I was just looking for some real world experiences with it to confirm. It’d be nice to get the gains of both, without most of their sides...

One Hairy SOB
12-27-2017, 02:32 PM
The compounds combined actually work very well together. You're right on point with splitting the dose of both in half. 25/25 is a good start and you can always adjust from there.

Please remember, just because they are injectable, they are still toxic regardless. 8 weeks is a bit long for my liking. I would push it 6 weeks tops, but that's just me. Hopefully at 6 weeks you'll be getting mid cycle bloods. Then you can evaluate your results and push it another two weeks if everything looks good.

Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sinister9912
12-27-2017, 10:50 PM
Awesome thank you for the info

babybull34
12-28-2017, 04:47 AM
This is an older protocol that works well and many swear by it. I have run it a few times in the past but found that me and A-bombs just don't jive, no matter the dose.

But I still use the protocol with Var/Winny and D-Bol/Var. Both of those two still treat me very well with the same principle. Keep doses lower, reduce sides, while increasing gains.

For drying out/cutting up, Var+Winny. For solid LBM gains with reduced bloat, D-Bol+Var.

PJ034
12-28-2017, 04:56 AM
I'm curious how many people experienced cycling both have tried this and what their results were?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

babybull34
12-28-2017, 06:13 AM
I'm curious how many people experienced cycling both have tried this and what their results were?

Hey PJ, my results with the D-Bol/A-Bomb combo was always solid. I've done this 4 times. Always got big quality gains. I would run both 50/50 but gained like I was rocking 150mg of A-Bombs or 100mg+ D-Bol solo.

I stopped this combo not because of a lack of gains but because the sides of A-Bombs for me were too much, no appetite, crazy lower back pumps, and severe headaches and nose bleeds. Just wasn't worth it for me. The sides limited my training so what was the point?

The principle, I have found, still works with many oral combinations though. Just have to see how you respond.

PJ034
12-28-2017, 06:21 AM
Hey PJ, my results with the D-Bol/A-Bomb combo was always solid. I've done this 4 times. Always got big quality gains. I would run both 50/50 but gained like I was rocking 150mg of A-Bombs or 100mg+ D-Bol solo.

I stopped this combo not because of a lack of gains but because the sides of A-Bombs for me were too much, no appetite, crazy lower back pumps, and severe headaches and nose bleeds. Just wasn't worth it for me. The sides limited my training so what was the point?

The principle, I have found, still works with many oral combinations though. Just have to see how you respond.Thanks for the input. I prefer Anadrol but run dbol when my schedule won't let me sleep 10-12 hours a day... lol! I have that back pump problem with var. I'm getting ready for a 16 week contest prep and might try this for the first 8 weeks. Next time you're having an appetite problem run some GHRP 6 and you'll want to eat your shoe if you can't find food fast enough.

babybull34
12-28-2017, 06:38 AM
Appreciate the heads up on the GHRP 6, PJ. I have not dabbled too much with the peps, the few I have tried have left me unimpressed. I will look into this.

Boxsquatter
12-28-2017, 10:20 AM
I am just wondering ??? Why run dbol anddrol together and not just one or the other . They both blow you up and make you strong as hell. Please someone elaborate on why you would do this. I am curious and may want to give it a shot. I just ran 3 weeks of from to jump my deca test and holy fuck within a week my beach went up 40+ pounds. The only neg was my gyno got a little crazy. Any way elaborate on this topic please.

BMG
12-28-2017, 11:08 AM
There great when combined, I normally run 100mg anadrol or 40mg dbol per day.. current cycle I said fuck it and ran both with the same dosages.. put on a lot of water weight really quick..around 8kg in just over a week.. in the end my liver just couldn’t cope so had to stop after 2 weeks.. lost the water weight pretty quick but leaned out with still good size seeing was also using tren a and prop..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
12-28-2017, 11:51 PM

I love it when my body can tolerate it , it's hit or miss whether my body will tolerate orals. I I think they go great together, there's really no two AAS they go wrong together. I like to rub orals a little bit higher then most.

It's hard to tell where doing whst when running together but I notice the sense of well being on dbol. Pumps are great individually and together. Strength as well

Diesel1965
12-29-2017, 03:08 AM
There great when combined, I normally run 100mg anadrol or 40mg dbol per day.. current cycle I said fuck it and ran both with the same dosages.. put on a lot of water weight really quick..around 8kg in just over a week.. in the end my liver just couldn’t cope so had to stop after 2 weeks.. lost the water weight pretty quick but leaned out with still good size seeing was also using tren a and prop..

Was you running a liver protection with it like TUDCA or NAC? Here soon I'm doing a 4-6 week blast with some Anadrol I'll ramp up from slowly from 25-100 mg's a day then add in the Test P, throw in some NPP, then shift on into Test E, and Deca or some EQ, for a long blast.

BMG
12-29-2017, 03:11 AM
Was you running a liver protection with it like TUDCA or NAC? Here soon I'm doing a 4-6 week blast with some Anadrol I'll ramp up from slowly from 25-100 mg's a day then add in the Test P, throw in some NPP, then shift on into Test E, and Deca or some EQ, for a long blast.

No I wasn’t, have before tho.. maybe that’s y I couldn’t handle it lol

Sinister9912
01-01-2018, 02:54 PM
I’m going to be starting this cycle in the next month so I’ll post back my experience and results. Bull, do you think your bad experience with anadrol could be because you dowsed it at 50mg perhaps? Just curious....
For me EQ always helps with my appetite problems, although personally I enjoy that perc.

Sinister9912
01-01-2018, 03:01 PM
I am just wondering ??? Why run dbol anddrol together and not just one or the other . They both blow you up and make you strong as hell. Please someone elaborate on why you would do this. I am curious and may want to give it a shot. I just ran 3 weeks of from to jump my deca test and holy fuck within a week my beach went up 40+ pounds.

Hey bro, so allegedly if you combine the two at a lower dose, you supposedly get better gains as they work synergistically together, and with less side effects. Again I don’t have any first hand experience with this but will be able to elaborate on it shortly...

babybull34
01-01-2018, 08:21 PM
I’m going to be starting this cycle in the next month so I’ll post back my experience and results. Bull, do you think your bad experience with anadrol could be because you dowsed it at 50mg perhaps? Just curious....
For me EQ always helps with my appetite problems, although personally I enjoy that perc.

Hey Sinister, I doubt it is dose related because I have run Anadrol on its own at 100mg and 150mg before too. Always the same sides. A-Bombs have a few unwanted side effects and apparently I get all of them. The compound just doesn't agree with me. This is not to say that this will be the case for you. You may make fantastic gains will minimal sides. No way to know until you try. I hope your response is better than mine. Happy New Year, bro.