PDA

View Full Version : The Man Maker Workout: Puke Bucket Ready

STEROID
01-04-2012, 09:38 PM
The Man Maker Workout: Puke Bucket Ready

I have this crazy conditioning routine I call the MAN MAKER. This is one of my secret training routines. I will disclose it with you. Ready your puke buckets, and hydration sources. This will burn fat, shred your legs, work your lungs and make you a MAN.

*non stop until all 60 reps are done

Set 1

20 Squats
20 Good mornings or *reverse ham curls
20 Squats

*rest 3-5 minutes in between each set*

Set 2

20 Squats
20 Front Squats or *leg extensions
20 Squats

Set 3

20 Squats
20 Sumo deadlifts or*wide stance Leg press
20 Squats

Set 4

20 Squats
20 Romanian Deadlifts or *close & high stance Leg press
20 Squats

Want to make it harder? Try contracting on each assistance movement 3 seconds up and 3 seconds down during each rep. Think you’re a real bad ass? Do some body-weight lunges to the locker room once you’re done.

Way too hard? Try doing only half the reps.

Important for People who Need Their Legs

Seriously this is a very BRUTAL training routine, especially if you opt for the free-weights. After doing these exercises you will not be able to walk properly for a couple of days, and maybe up to a week. Try this at your own risk.

You have been warned.

STEROID
01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Did this again today and this fuckin thing kicks my old ass every time!!!! Tell you what,at almost 50 I still FUCKING GOT IT!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdeljoose
01-05-2012, 03:52 AM
What percentage of your max rep do you use on this program? Do you increase the weight with each set?
I have to crouch down and move around alot at my work. I would have to try this routine while on vacation. It sounds killer.

paolo123
01-05-2012, 03:55 AM
lol, i like it chef

bdeljoose
01-05-2012, 04:03 AM
I have a hard time walking as it is with my routine. Lol.

FREEKSHOW
01-05-2012, 04:07 AM
I do this once every couple of months, but only on Fridays when I can recuperate on the weekend.

STEROID
01-05-2012, 11:43 PM
What percentage of your max rep do you use on this program? Do you increase the weight with each set?
I have to crouch down and move around alot at my work. I would have to try this routine while on vacation. It sounds killer.

Im not sure what % since I never 1 rep max anymore but you'd probably be looking at around 75%.Always go by feel though brother.If you can walk after you're done then you went too light.LOL

You do not increase weight with each set.If done with enough weight,you wont be able to increase the weight and in fact will be looking for an excuse to go lighter.

This is definitely a killer brother.I still can;t walk right today.Im still pretty dead actually.LMAO

STEROID
01-05-2012, 11:44 PM
lol, i like it chef

Give it a try and you'll soon hate it.LMFAO.

STEROID
01-05-2012, 11:44 PM
I have a hard time walking as it is with my routine. Lol.

This one will blow you away.

STEROID
01-05-2012, 11:46 PM
I do this once every couple of months, but only on Fridays when I can recuperate on the weekend.

I hear ya brother.This one will definitely leaving you searching for a nice rest spot for the weekend.LOL