PDA

View Full Version : AEL ship times

kaneman
12-30-2017, 06:29 PM
They put out a thread saying shipping times would be longer then normal due to the holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peppers85
12-30-2017, 06:30 PM
They put out a thread saying shipping times would be longer then normal due to the holidays

Thanks Kaneman! I follow you a bit on here I know you swear by their shit so I’m revved up to try it !!

kubes
12-30-2017, 06:53 PM
Your order will show and yeah he has been bombarded and behind... I moved this to the correct section too

peppers85
12-30-2017, 06:55 PM
Your order will show and yeah he has been bombarded and behind

Thanks bro

MrUmpire
12-30-2017, 06:56 PM
Yup. Same here i ordered dec 11 and nothing... no worries with them tho. They have been behind with some orders as some items were backordered then add the holidays .

your items will arrive... don’t sweat it

peppers85
12-30-2017, 06:57 PM
Yup. Same here i ordered dec 11 and nothing... no worries with them tho. They have been behind with some orders as some items were backordered then add the holidays .

your items will arrive... don’t sweat it

Thanks bro! Right around same time my first order went in

peppers85
01-13-2018, 07:04 PM
Wanted to follow up this post. All my shit arrived perfectly! Took a little long and first time order from AEL so I got a little nervous. Lol!! Can’t wait to shoot this shit Feb 1!!!!

Delta5
01-13-2018, 08:24 PM
AEL vet here....quality is deff on point and potent...always. I had a few late ones too, but it will arrive!!

Sam Gold
01-13-2018, 08:28 PM
Wanted to follow up this post. All my shit arrived perfectly! Took a little long and first time order from AEL so I got a little nervous. Lol!! Can’t wait to shoot this shit Feb 1!!!!

Thank you for the update. It really helps a lot of us that have orders in. I don't want to email them and get them further behind.