PDA

View Full Version : my upcoming cycle

akhusker
01-05-2012, 02:53 AM
So when I first thought about using AAS, I dug around on the internet for the longest time trying to find all the information i could about all the products out there. I finally found a few places to get real gear and started thinking about a cycle. I friended a guy on a different forum and asked him what I should do for my first cycle, this guy has been in the game for over 15 years and this is what he gave me.

Test. E - weeks 1 - 12 at 250mg 2x a week
Boldenone - weeks 1 - 12 at 200mg 2x a week
Winstrol - weeks 1 - 12 at 50mg a day
HCG - weeks 5 - 12 at 5000iu per week
Clomid - weeks 9 - 12 i forget what amount he said

I was kind of curious what everyone thought about this style of HCG and Clomid use, also the long use of Winstrol.

After spending all week on this forum (by the way hello I am a new member and am loving this forum lots of good info) I thought I would change up the dosage after reading all the great articles posted in the AAS section.

So here is what I came up with

Test. E weeks 1-12 250mg 2x per week (12 total weeks)
Boldenone weeks 1-12 200mg 2x per week (12 total weeks)
Winstrol weeks 1-8 50mg everyday (8 total weeks)
HCG weeks 11-14 2500iu every 3-4 days ( I say this because once I add the B. Water its only good for 3 days) (4 total weeks)
Clomid Weeks 13-16 (4 total weeks)

I would like to add in CJC-1295 in my off cycle time and maybe some other peptides if anyone has any suggestions.

Anyways I would love to hear what everyone thinks and get some modifications.
Would the Winstrol be better run the last 8 weeks instead of the first?
I was thinking that running the clomid the last 2 weeks of HCG and then running just clomid by itself in the end was good.
Anyways I am rambling on. Hope to hear from a lot of you soon.

Thanks,

akhusker

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 02:59 AM
I am one of the guys that preaches "TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE'S"
I am also one of the guys that would want to know age and stats before suggesting any AAS...

paolo123
01-05-2012, 03:16 AM
1. u should introduce ur self to the BOP.
2. dont listen to the guy that to u to run that cycle.

u should just run test c or e @500mg a week. run aromasin 25mg eod, have some nolva on hand just in case of gyno. have clomid for pct. if u want u can run hcg during the cycle.

welcome to the hood

bdeljoose
01-05-2012, 03:19 AM
I have to agree with paolo and JTizzle and run a simple test cycle to start.

akhusker
01-05-2012, 03:33 AM
I am turning 30 in a few weeks! Oh boy. I have been lifting strongly since I was 12 years old (my dad was a bodybuilder, thats how I got into it myself) I am also getting my degree in Dietetics with a Minor in Health and Fitness leadership. So my passion into this new world has been pretty exciting. Anyways I am 71" 220LB about 12% BF.

bdeljoose
01-05-2012, 03:38 AM
I am turning 30 in a few weeks! Oh boy. I have been lifting strongly since I was 12 years old (my dad was a bodybuilder, thats how I got into it myself) I am also getting my degree in Dietetics with a Minor in Health and Fitness leadership. So my passion into this new world has been pretty exciting. Anyways I am 71" 220LB about 12% BF.

Did your dad ever use gear? Fathers seem to know best. Maybe he could guide you. I can talk with my old man about anything.

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 03:40 AM
your proposed cycle has some gear (esp. winny = some rough stuff) that would be far better to save for 2nd , 3rd, or even 4th cycle IMO. Think of it this way , every cycle you run most the time you step up a little on the next one (if your body reacts well) If you start with all that what are ya gonna do for your 2nd , 3rd and/or 4th cycles bro? Slow and steady wins the race...

paolo123
01-05-2012, 03:44 AM
its not a race its a marathon:) test only cycles are great brotha believe me. eat like a monster and youll gain 15-20 pounds on test only

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 03:47 AM
well put Paolo.. I should change my saying to "slow and steady wins the marathon" :)

Anxious1
01-05-2012, 03:48 AM
The others above me have mentioned solid info... I too say run a Test only cycle... You'll see how you respond to the dosage, and compound to further build your later compounds. As for winny... That has some affects on joints, and some get serious headaches from it over time... How will you know what compound is causing issues if you're running multiple? You have many cycles ahead of you most likely, and if you've already dedicated this much time to researching then I truly feel you are the type of guy who wants to do this slowly and correctly. HCG isn't quite for a beginners cycle anyways... It truly isn't needed for such a short cycle with a lower dosage.

ShortnWide
01-05-2012, 04:05 AM
IMO-
12 week- 400-500mg test per week only. Just to see how your reaction goes then next cycle up the odds. Adex or armasin on hand.

Hcg is to help with extreme shut down or prevetion on heavy cycles.

Clomid is for pct.

And winni is kinda nasty on the liver and dries out the joints so people dont usually run longer than 4-6 weeks (I've heard of 10-12-not me)

akhusker
01-05-2012, 04:08 AM
No he was all natural (strong Christian man) he was offered by the gym owner and he left the gym! Thats why I am designating you guys as my family!

bdeljoose
01-05-2012, 04:10 AM
I hope we can help you with all your questions.

akhusker
01-05-2012, 04:12 AM
I will also order some Anastrozole (Aromasin) tonight! you guys are great! Good looking out for me!

akhusker
01-05-2012, 05:28 AM
would you consider extending the "Just Test E. cycle to 16 weeks?"

ShortnWide
01-05-2012, 05:32 AM
I will also order some Anastrozole (Aromasin) tonight! you guys are great! Good looking out for me!

Just to make sure you know: Anastrozole/Adex is different than Aromain/Exemestane and dosing is also different. Both do the same job with slight differences. I my self some times use 1 and sometimes the other-just depends on whats more readily avalible at the time.

Again-just checking bro.

Spawn
01-05-2012, 05:34 AM
Yeah bro good advice here! There so much you can learn just by reading old threads on here... I hate reading but could and can read and re read all the great info available on here.

The guys advice wasnt to far off, But i cant blv a guy with 15yrs under his belt would tell a first timer to use winni! Im sry man hole off on that brother trust me! Here is my lil suggestion to you.

TEST E OR C 250MG 2X a wk 1-12.
dbol 40mg 1-5.
Then a proper pct. Nolva: 40/40/20/20
id have some adex on hand througt cycle in case of gyno.
HCG Always a good choice but not a must. However i suggest it.
If your looking for something not as wet as dbol switch it to tbol at same dose possibly even 50mg or anavar at 50mg. those will give you dyer gains and are less harsh. Feel free to pm brother if you hve any questions about cycle advice, Id hit up FIST for training and diet advice. Good luck bro!

ShortnWide
01-05-2012, 05:44 AM
would you consider extending the "Just Test E. cycle to 16 weeks?"

I know after reading other poeples cycles and threads you think "why not" but really a 16 week cycle is atleast an intermediate Cycle that would have different levels to it with different compounds being stacked. Also (long ester) test for most poeple start to peak around 10-12 weeks. Your best bet would be go easy on your first couple cycles. Just turn up the heat alittle each time you cycle.

Spawn
01-05-2012, 06:01 AM
14wks at most first cycle brother. like stated above its a marathon so dont jump the gun. I could c goin 14 but no more. Thing is id recommend sticking with 12 then go 14 then 16 ect.... Cuz lets say you start out at 16, well then what next? a 21 wk second cycle lol hell no man! Reason being well many reasons but the one im getting at is main rsn IMO, You need to learn how your body reacts to certain lengths and which our easy on you and which ones arnt same with dosages. So my point is start low then progress from there, learning and growing as you go. The marathon comment put the icing on the cake! Just dont get ahead of yourself thats how you get sides.

akhusker
01-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Oh yeah, your right, sorry I am still trying to remember all the different names of compounds, maybe I should make flash cards or something, haha!! Thanks again.

akhusker
01-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Ok that makes sense, a 12 week run of just test E. it is followed by appropriate HCG.

Also I don't see much on Vitamins and health conditions on here, I am getting my masters in Dietetics and hopefully I can work in my bac. of Health and fitness leadership (right now its just a minor) So if you guys would like to see a ton of information on that stuff I would love to post it!

Thanks again guys!! You guys are the nicest people I have met on any forums!

Mountain Monster
01-05-2012, 12:16 PM
You got great advise from these guys! sounds like they Got ya on the right track. We would be most appreciative for you to share your knowledge as well brother. Post up anytime ya want:)

Anxious1
01-05-2012, 12:17 PM
You don't need HCG on a 12 week test only cycle @ 500mg/wk.
It is going to be a waste of HCG. You also need to learn how you do without it, (another reason for a short first cycle).
Some people also build up a resilience to HCG over time, so why use it for this cycle? It really isn't needed this time around. Hold off on the HCG.

Glad to see you went with a test only cycle! Just keep it as simple as possible so you are able to learn as much as possible about how you react to Test.

Bro, if you have info, feel free to share. Everyone on here loves to learn and see new concepts.

Rmewrench
01-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I would have a anti e on hand just in case, I highly doubt you are going to get crazy sides from a test e cycle only. You need some estrogen floating around to help promote muscle growth. I wouldnt run adex or aramosin during cycle unless you start to experience sides. Not only that, you need to see how your body is going to react to the gear. Also when you start stacking, test, tren or whatever and you get sides, you'll know its not from the test.

Mountain Monster
01-05-2012, 01:26 PM
I agree rmewrench, aromasin and adex block to much for a simple cycle. Estrogen is important,you need so as Rmewrench stated for muscle growth,but also for immune system function.

paolo123
01-05-2012, 01:28 PM
once he starts gyno sides is too late. its better to be safe then sorry. I'm telling you take adex or aromasin from day 1. DO NOT make the mistake of waiting till u feel a little lump under the nipple to take aromasin. That's why im telling u to have nolva on hand, thats for emergency.

Anxious1
01-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Paolo, you aren't supposed to wait until there is a lump. If your nipples begin to be sensitive or slightly puffy, then THAT's when you start running the AI.

Also, AI's aren't that great for the body and shouldn't be used unless needed. Suicidal AI's were initially designed as a cancer treatment. The less chems in the body the better for a beginner. He could actually experience sides from the AI and think it is from the Test, (hence why so many are suggesting having it on hand and use just in case). The only way to truly learn how you deal with test is to run it only, and not to mess with your hormones by implementing other chems, (AI).

I really think AKhusker should play it safe and stick to three compound as a set cycle... Test E, then pct with clomi and Nolva...
Then on hand he should have an AI just in case his nipples become sensitive, or slightly puffy, then start it. (He will be safe if he does this).

paolo123
01-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Sunday 10mg Aromasin
Monday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Tuesday 10mg Aromasin/300mg Enanthate
Wednesday 10mg Aromasin
Thursday 10mg Aromasin
Friday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Saturday 10mg Aromasin/300mg Enanthate

10 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-25pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.
HCG is if u want 2.
I never run it myself. It just makes recovery easier.

paolo123
01-05-2012, 01:49 PM
PCT :
100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

D-Latsky
01-05-2012, 02:08 PM
One thing i noticed with your layout is the boldenone. 12 weeks isnt long enough, you will want to run it 16 weeks min. If you really want to run a 19nor try deca. Run it 200-400mg a week for 10 weeks and test for 12. Running the test longer negates any sexual sides.

Patriot1405
01-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Looks like these guys got you covered! I'm especially happy to see that as a new player in this game, you were humble enough to take the advice/experience of others and see that your first time, involved too many compounds. You should be commended for that!! A test only cycle is the right choice!!

b-boy
01-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I am turning 30 in a few weeks! Oh boy. I have been lifting strongly since I was 12 years old (my dad was a bodybuilder, thats how I got into it myself) I am also getting my degree in Dietetics with a Minor in Health and Fitness leadership. So my passion into this new world has been pretty exciting. Anyways I am 71" 220LB about 12% BF. damn you sound like my twin brother..LOL i waited till i was 30 till i popped my cherry and i had been lifting since age 13. now 10 years later im 5ft5 heavyweight battling for an IFBB pro card. building a good base is everything bro!

I agree with everyone else, a test only cycle will do you great bro, at the most i would do test and kickstart with dbol... happy growing bro!

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Man I love this place.. Solid advice across the board. No flaming , drama or BULLSHIT... Just hooked this guy up and saved him from running an ill-advised cycle.. GOOD WORK BROTHERS!

Rmewrench
01-05-2012, 04:39 PM
How is he going to assess his tolerance to gear if he is running an anit e from the get go??? Usually you get sore itchy nipple BEFORE a lump, then you start a anti e or nolva. And there is always letro.

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
RME , I personally agree I don't run an anti-E unless needed , BUT if I had this info when I started my first cycle ten years ago I would have prob taken the safe road too.. Maybe just best he starts first cycle safe as possible and uses the following cycles to assess his tolerance..

paolo123
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
rm, i understand u. but dont forget this is his first cycle. why take the risk? better to be safe than sorry.
jt thats its about helping each other with respect. no disrespecting allowed at BOP. :)

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 05:07 PM
LOVE YOU BROTHERS! (no homo) :)

paolo123
01-05-2012, 05:37 PM
lol

Louie01
01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
These guys are rite Bro. Test E or Cyp at 500 per week with proper PCT and youll be straight. Thats what I ran my 1st 2 cycles. Then I added Deca and Dbol down the road. Im in my 30 btw and started around 28 years old.

Louie01
01-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Jtizzle check your estogen levels dogg!! lol jk

VictorZ06
01-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I have to agree with Paolo here, take the AI starting from day one. If it's a light cycle, use adex...if it's a heavier cycle, use aromasin. Some will argue that these products will hinder gains.....I don't believe that, even if that was the case, I'd rather gain a little less with the piece of mind of knowing I won't get on gyno. Nolva is what you keep on hand "just in case", AI should be used during day one until your cycle is complete. I've read of dozens of stories of guys kicking themselves in the head for not starting out with an AI....only to find that there nipples have large sist like balls under them the size of golfballs. Why risk it? Gyno surgery sucks. Don't roll the dice and hope you don't need an AI, stop the problem before it happens. IMHO!

/V

JTizzle
01-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Jtizzle check your estogen levels dogg!! lol jk
lol yeah maybe time for a lil ADEX huh?

Rmewrench
01-05-2012, 08:43 PM
rm, i understand u. but dont forget this is his first cycle. why take the risk? better to be safe than sorry.
jt thats its about helping each other with respect. no disrespecting allowed at BOP. :)

It's the golden cycle, get the most from it as possible. Its his choice really. My first cycle was oxide sust350 @700mg a wk, only sides I seen was when I started pct, got sore itchy nips. I've ran adex on cycle before to help nock down acne and my gains came to immediate halt. Everyones body is different.

paolo123
01-05-2012, 10:18 PM
thats true everyones different

akhusker
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Looks like these guys got you covered! I'm especially happy to see that as a new player in this game, you were humble enough to take the advice/experience of others and see that your first time, involved too many compounds. You should be commended for that!! A test only cycle is the right choice!!

Yeah it makes sense to listen to people that know way more than I do about this type of stuff and I know you all are teaching me the right way, I am sure some of you guys didn't get the same pleasure. Thanks!

STEROID
01-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Paolo, you aren't supposed to wait until there is a lump. If your nipples begin to be sensitive or slightly puffy, then THAT's when you start running the AI.

Also, AI's aren't that great for the body and shouldn't be used unless needed. Suicidal AI's were initially designed as a cancer treatment. The less chems in the body the better for a beginner. He could actually experience sides from the AI and think it is from the Test, (hence why so many are suggesting having it on hand and use just in case). The only way to truly learn how you deal with test is to run it only, and not to mess with your hormones by implementing other chems, (AI).

I really think AKhusker should play it safe and stick to three compound as a set cycle... Test E, then pct with clomi and Nolva...
Then on hand he should have an AI just in case his nipples become sensitive, or slightly puffy, then start it. (He will be safe if he does this).

AWESOME ADVICE BROTHER.Couldn't agree more.Everyone these days is told to run so many different compounds when they're not needed.This includes hcg.HCG is best utilized for extended cycles or short,high intensity cycles(SHIC).There is no need with normal lengthed basic cycles.

As the others have stated,your first cycle should consist of Test only with a possible kickstart of dbol.Adex run throughout cycle will help control bloat and is also be included.Always have Nolva on hand in case gyno pops up but if not save it for PCT along with clomid.If your diet and training are tight then you should grow like a weed from this basic yet powerful first cycle.

Good luck brother.

Anxious1
01-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Thanks F.I.S.T. I myself have some gyno, that has been with me from being a tubby little boy. I will be having it removed hopefully later this year. As for playing it safe... That is up to the person, but gyno sucks, so I can see why so many of you are voting to run from the get-go. I'll even jump on board the train and say I now agree that he should run an AI from the start just to protect himself.

STEROID
01-06-2012, 02:38 AM
Akhusker,you may want to read up form these cycle protocols to get a better idea on things.......

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3514-Cycles-Newbie-to-Advanced

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3515-More-Cycle-Protocols

paolo123
01-06-2012, 02:45 AM
If he runs an AI no need to worry about gyno.

gear shef
01-06-2012, 02:49 AM
I agree with smalls go with the 12 maybe 14 week cycle, i wouldn't recommend a oral for your first cycle just go with 500 mg per week of either test E or C. If you really want to include a oral go with t-bol @ 40 to 60 mg a day for 4 weeks I personally love t-bol. As everyone has said its a marathon not a race bro your first cycle is always your best as long as you do it right.

akhusker
01-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Akhusker,you may want to read up form these cycle protocols to get a better idea on things.......

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3514-Cycles-Newbie-to-Advanced

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3515-More-Cycle-Protocols

Thanks I read those the day I joined, Im glad you shot them my way again, def. good stuff to follow by. I haven't started my cycle yet, my wife and I are trying to have a baby so she won't let me start until she is pregnant! haha hope she gets pregnant soon!! Cant wait to get started!

ShortnWide
01-06-2012, 05:54 AM
An AI is worth trying atleast in a small dose from the start-
I got gyno on my second cycle years ago wail runing 600g test only. I was told to run Nova if nipples bothered me-they started up about 2 months in and I started nova but it made it worse. Big lesson learnd on how I react to Nova. On my next cycle I ran test and dbol with a low dose AI and great gains and no nipple problems. It took a few years to learn how I reacted to different compounds. After a gyno surgery removal and a better undersanding of cycling, I now know what to expect when running gear.

Spawn
01-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Wow man goodluck with the baby making me and my wife are in same boat... She made me come off lil early cuz she wasnt getting prego lol. Its been almost 3 months and lot of nuts blown so wish me luck! Damn bro and they take that stuff personal bro no joke! So hope you dont have issues like we are.

akhusker
01-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Wow man goodluck with the baby making me and my wife are in same boat... She made me come off lil early cuz she wasnt getting prego lol. Its been almost 3 months and lot of nuts blown so wish me luck! Damn bro and they take that stuff personal bro no joke! So hope you dont have issues like we are.

I haven't ever done any gear yet and we have been trying for over a year now, (minus the time I was in basic training) I have been tested and good to go but its just not happening, my wife is an alaskan native so she gets free healthcare so we have been going to the doctor to see if they can impregnate her. So hopefully that will work. My wifes problem is she is small and isn't a healthy person. Me being a in college Dietitian have been trying to council her on the importance of a healthy eating style and exercise, cutting out alcohol and caffeine, supplementing iron, calcium, etc... there is a lot going on with females. One of the funny things the doctors give women to make them more fertile is HCG, which I have in my sock drawer, but there is another drug they have to take first. Anywho I am rambling. Good luck brother, hope things go well for you and your wife!! Keep me posted!!

unclem
01-06-2012, 09:40 AM
very informitive thread!

Rmewrench
01-14-2012, 01:26 PM
I know I debated this with paulo and we all chimed in on our views of wether or not to run an AI during cycle. I found this and it changed my view. Why?? Based on research. I am not the author of this.

Its well known (atleast I think it is) that estrogen is a carcinogen. In fact, its a Group 1 IARC classified estrogen, which means it a pretty potent one really. The risks of estrogen and carcinogenic activity are then again confirmed in 'estrogen only' conraceptive treatment(s). Although the data is somewhat confusing (as some data is on estrogen+progestagen treatment), the links to various forms of cancer rates increasing is pretty clear in my book.

To quote from a paper (http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/roc/twelfth/profiles/EstrogensSteroidal.pdf) looking at the effects of estrogen only contraceptive treatment and estorgen+progestrogen contraceptive therapy:

"Four studies (one cohort study and three large case-control studies) reported increased risk of endometrial cancer with estrogen repla***ent therapy (Cushing et al. 1998, Shapiro et al. 1998, Persson et al. 1999, Weiderpass et al. 1999), and three of these studies reported strong positive associations between risk of endometrial cancer and duration of estrogen use."

"Two of four case-control studies found that estrogen-only repla***ent therapy was associated with an increased risk of breast cancer (Heinrich et al. 1998, Magnusson et al. 1999)."

"One study found that estrogen therapy was associated with ovarian cancer (Purdie et al. 1999)."

"In 2009, IARC concluded there was sufficient evidence of the carcinogenicity of estrogen-only therapy in humans based on increased risks of endometrial cancer and ovarian cancer and limited evidence based on increased risk of breast cancer (Grosse et al. 2009). The findings for ovarian cancer were based on two meta-analyses (Greiser 2007, Zhou 2008). Since then, another meta-analysis has estimated a significant overall increase in ovarian cancer risk related to duration of use of estrogen-only therapy (Pearce et al. 2009)."

"In rodents, steroidal estrogens caused benign and malignant tumors, as well as pre-cancerous lesions, in a variety of organs, including the mammary gland and female reproductive tract (IARC 1999). Estrogenic compounds generally caused endometrial, cervical, and mammary-gland tumors in mice, mammary- and pituitary-gland tumors in rats, and kidney tumors in hamsters"

I think you get my point...

Although there is mixed data in that study, the theory that estrogen is carcinogenic is overwhelming.

So what does that all tell us? It tells us that when exposed to estrogen (steroidal) that it can cause some serious problems. Yes, these studies are done on females (I didnt miss that), but women are a hell of a lot more tolerable to estrogen than men are. Males are not designed for increased levels of estrogens at all, womens are (during pregnancy for a start). Womens levels can hit 500pg/ml, the top end of males is 50pg/ml 10x lower.

Estrogen role in males is important. Its important for GH and IGF synthesis, bone density, lipid profile, glucose uptake and utilisation, AR sensitivity and activation, immuno function, anti-inflammitory effects and a host of other benifits. Without it, we (males) would't function properly.

There are studies for and against the importance of sex hormones on CHD and mortality, but the hypothsis is plausable. Why?

- Estrogens inhibit smooth muscle proliferation and decrease smooth muscle tone

- Their effects on lipid profiles

- High-affinity estradiol receptors are present in both vascular smooth muscle and endothelium

- Estrogens enhance the release of nitric oxide and prostacyclin from endothelial cells, thus inducing vasodilation

- Estrogens exert indirect effects on the cardiovascular system through their influence on lipoprotein metabolism and the coagulation, fibrinolytic, and antioxidant systems

So one can not see the importance estrogen have on the cardiovascular system, CHD, therefore mortality rates. Here is a good solid article on estrgens links to CHD, found here. (http://www.science20.com/news_releases/estrogen_makes_men_more_likely_to_die_of_heart_dis ease)

How else does estrogen negatively effect males?

Well, recent research has confirmed its role in the most common form of cancer in males - prostate cancer. The basics of which are shown here (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17786930). These are very recent findings and more research is to be done. However, the links and risks are evident and whilst DHT was thought to play as the main role (10 years ago), estrogen and also prolactin (which worsesns prostate cancer) have been shown to have positive effects on expression and proliferation in cancerous prostate cells in vitro and vivo. On the plus side Tamoxifen has been shown to inhibti expression and proliferation, much like it does in female breast cancer patients.

When I see someone argue that an AI just isnt needed on a cycle, I think to myself, why is it not needed? Based on what? Because you haven't got gyno? The user may not experience side effects such as gyno, water retention, acne, but there estrogen level is sure as f*ck high.

Aromasin (Exemestane) at 10mg/ED will keep most people estrogen level under 50pg/ml on cycle IMO. It does me and I am sensitive to estrogenic side effects (very).

The common reason for not using an AI is, that it may limit gains made... But do they?

AI's have little impact on IGF-1 levels and Exemestane does not have any effects at all, as shown here. (http://j***.endojournals.org/content/88/12/5951) If IGF-1 was somewhat lowered, we also need to understand that exogenous testosterone and other anabolic steroids are going to increase IGF-1 and further negate these effects. To realise how little effect AI's have on IGF-1, read this study. (http://www.eje-online.org/content/160/3/397.abstract)To summarise; Nine young healthy men who received femara at 2.5 mg daily for 28 days had a 15% reduction in IGF-1, a 24% reduction in leptin, and a 14% increase in LDL (bad cholesterol).

Finally, because of the LongFeedback Mechanism (google it), controlling estrogen means we can help control prolactin. So there is more of a reason to use an AI when using 19-Nors (if you experience increased PRL). I'd also keep a D2-agonist on hand though.

My advice is to keep estrogen in "normal ranges". That needs to be decided by trial and error (experimentation).

The key here is to keep it in normal ranges when "on cycle", not high off the charts and not too low. To low and we can experience a host of other side effects, from loss of labido, energy, joint problems, CNS function, anxiety and erectile dysfunction.

It needs to be balanced and the only way you're going to find out your estrogen level on cycle is BW. Have BW done when "on cycle" and taking the AI and see where you are at. Or have BW done on HRT (if you're on HRT) and see where you're at. Some doctors/endo's prescribe AI's because HRT can push estorgen high in those sensitive or estorgen dominant.

My advice is; Aromasin on cycle 10mg/ED. It can be even lower when using DHT derived steroids because of their anti-estrogenic effects. This AI dose will change with the total dose of aromotasable compounds. Put simply, if you're on compounds that aromotase - use more if you need too. 19-Nor's will also affect this dose.