View Full Version : Sore ass

Flhftw
01-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Knot up with some gear and some I don’t. Is it the esters, the oil, or just the lab it comes from? I’ve done cycles of test prop and tren from one lab with no problem and I’ve used sust and cyp from other labs and get a sore ass. So I have a hard time “pinning” down the issue of ester or oil.

TrenGuy
01-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Keep track of the carrier oils, and check if the gear is manufactured in a facility that uses nuts :P Many of us have negative reactions to EO, MCT and even GSO. On top of that, higher solvent contents can sting, which is required for mega dosed products.

Flhftw
01-06-2018, 06:04 PM
Keep track of the carrier oils, and check if the gear is manufactured in a facility that uses nuts :P Many of us have negative reactions to EO, MCT and even GSO. On top of that, higher solvent contents can sting, which is required for mega dosed products.
What I’m using now has cotton seed oil I believe but the vial is not with me right not, however it is a larger dose sust, still it’s only 350mg. MCT is used by the lab I’ve used before

bobhead
01-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Knots.. I'd say shit raws.

One Hairy SOB
01-07-2018, 03:05 PM
I get knots and terrible pip from GSO. Pip only from CSO. MCT on the other hand is smooth with zero pip.

I would suggest tracking which gear gives you an issue and find out the carrier oil. If the MCT worked well for you, switch back. You don't have to wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Flhftw
01-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Knots.. I'd say shit raws.
I’ve heard that before as well but it was from a lab advertised on bop and everyone seems to have nothing but good things to say about the quality.

bobhead
01-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Or the labs are using way more bb/ba than they say. I've had multiple labs claims of exact preparations , yet one has no pip and the other is painful knots. It just doesn't add up.

justlikemusic
01-08-2018, 03:13 AM
I read last night my pharmaceutical trt Bayer primoteston uses castor oil? No wonder it's thick as helll... I get super bad pip from that and there are no other Australian options for it. Maybe I'll have to dilute it 1:1 with mct if that can be done?

born
01-08-2018, 03:20 AM
My issues are from prop and high concentrate gear. Anything over 300mg/ml likes to burn. Prop has always left knots.

Flhftw
01-10-2018, 07:15 PM
What I’m using now has cotton seed oil I believe but the vial is not with me right not, however it is a larger dose sust, still it’s only 350mg. MCT is used by the lab I’ve used before
For some reason I was mistaken on the CSO, it is apricot kernel oil that has been giving me a problem. Lately I seem to get better results when I take an extra minute to massage it in a little longer than usual