PDA

View Full Version : Caber

julskee
01-06-2018, 08:04 PM
So I have caber that it's expiry date is the start of this year just curious would it still be as affective past the expiry date? It's been kept in a dark place out of sunlight. Has anyone done or used any Phama meds past expiry date?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jsnm
01-06-2018, 08:06 PM
I’ve used multiple different things that are expired and never noticed any difference,caber being one of them.
They say the potency can degrade over time but not sure if I believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julskee
01-06-2018, 08:10 PM
I’ve used multiple different things that are expired and never noticed any difference,caber being one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCheers brother

Xtreme4Life
01-06-2018, 08:12 PM
If we were talking years past the Exp, or if it was stored improperly, I might be concerned. With it being that close if it was stored properly I wouldn't sweat it.

julskee
01-06-2018, 08:14 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat would you say the furtherest past you have used?

macedog24
01-06-2018, 08:17 PM
What would you say the furtherest past you have used?

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkIve seen them used 1-2yrs after exp date.
You can always take it and run some bloodwork. You should be good as long as it has been stored properly.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

robthomas
01-06-2018, 08:22 PM
I think your fine brother shit I’m shooting insulin from 2014 and still works . Most times with gear if it’s older might be a touch less potent

Anzel
01-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Look up on YouTube I guess....the military uses expired drugs. They saw so much waste from throwing away expired drugs . Did their own research and found an enormous amount of drugs were still fine many months past expired.
I'm taking T400 That s 3 years old and I'm feeling fine and strong as fuck..

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

jsnm
01-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Yea I’ve used caber that was expired 14 months and it worked I felt like. I think the expiration shit is mostly hype to keep selling more product

bobhead
01-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Yeah, unless you blatantly left it open in the sunlight for months, you're good.

Anzel
01-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Yea I’ve used caber that was expired 14 months and it worked I felt like. I think the expiration shit is mostly hype to keep selling more product

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDrugs do breakdown. But yes I'm with you on that

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

julskee
01-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Yeah, unless you blatantly left it open in the sunlight for months, you're good.Still sealed bottle so all good cheers lads

JJ14
01-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Still sealed bottle so all good cheers lads

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkYa mine expires this year to I think it's good for 2rys don't have bottle in front of me I was a little mad cause I just bought it last month so they must of had it for awhile but what u gunna do besides run some 19nor to get rid of them lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

julskee
01-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Ya mine expires this year to I think it's good for 2rys don't have bottle in front of me I was a little mad cause I just bought it last month so they must of had it for awhile but what u gunna do besides run some 19nor to get rid of them lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using TapatalkYeah that's what happened to me grabbed it end of last year to see the expiry date was start of this year!

jinko
01-06-2018, 10:17 PM

I agree 100%. Things slowly degrade.

Gmanzx11
01-07-2018, 01:35 AM
You have years brother. It's not a fish samich. I have a shit ton of caber that exp this year. Not sweating it.

Biggaintime
01-09-2018, 10:37 PM
I took 6 year old blue heart D bol ds and felt great. I'm sure its ok.