PDA

View Full Version : CEC stack

SteroidUser
01-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Ephedrine 25mg+ Caffeine 200mg + T3 ??

Anyone try this combination? Im on day 3 of my first week feeling kinda weird. I don't know if i want to continue. Taking 1 pill an hour before workouts. Im a bit sick with a cold but i have never felt so like tired when im doing cardio, i get loss of breath. I don't go above 160 on the heart rate monitor. Could it be the cold causing me a shortness of breath which might be the culprit or is it the pills? Feeling kinda weird i tell ya..

2nd2no1
01-06-2012, 12:40 AM
T3 made me feel like crap! I ran it one time,never again.

SteroidUser
01-06-2012, 01:01 AM
ya man, i don't think i wanna be feeling like this when i work out. It's not worth it. I will give it another try when i don't have a cold. In the mean time im just going to do my normal pre-workout stuff. If i feel the same, im just gonna give it to someone that wants it.

gym66
01-06-2012, 01:42 AM
the ephedrine in the CEC from MP is the strongest shit I have ever used. Had to start with half a cap. I am using the NYC stack right now and its good shit

akhusker
01-06-2012, 03:54 AM
Albuterol is what I was using for my fat burner, its used to open up your airway (made for asthma patients) but it makes your breathing amazing, I don't think I have ever been able to breathe so good in my life! During cardio my tough runs were a lot easier. It enhances performance, It does make you sweat like crazy and doesn't affect muscle mass like Clen does. If you think its the T3 I would take it out (if possible) and add albuterol.

SteroidUser
01-06-2012, 04:26 AM
damn, good to know man. I've read about albuterol. I'm going to try once more next week on monday, hopefully it was just the cold making my cardio suck ass. I did notice i was able to breath better but was short of breath cause my cardio is usually pretty sick.

SteroidUser
01-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Hey guys just an update. I took the CEC stack like 20-30 minutes before eating my lunch today. Waited about 2-3 hours before my workout and my food to digest. I can say i felt great today. Not out of breath! Also i don't have cold anymore. But it looks like eating right after doesnt make me feel all weird and stuff. So i'm going to do one more week of this stuff and cycle off. :) 2 weeks on 4 weeks off. :D