PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to add HELIOS to existing cycle . . .

lex-ttp
01-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Just started a cycle of Cyp 400 mgs every 6 days, Tren-a 100 mgs every 3 days and t3 (on day 7 of cycle taken as follows - 3 days @ 25 mcgs/day then same @ 50 , 75 and leveling off @ 100 mcgs for 25 days then going down same way equaling a 6 week cycle). Is it safe to add HELIOS in addition to running t3 with this cycle?

macedog24
01-09-2018, 04:24 AM
Just started a cycle of Cyp 400 mgs every 6 days, Tren-a 100 mgs every 3 days and t3 (on day 7 of cycle taken as follows - 3 days @ 25 mcgs/day then same @ 50 , 75 and leveling off @ 100 mcgs for 25 days then going down same way equaling a 6 week cycle). Is it safe to add HELIOS in addition to running t3 with this cycle?Couple questions first?
Have you ran clen before?
Also curious as why your tapering down your t3?
Are you running tren a eod, or e3d example(mon,thurs,sun). ? Because it should be eod.
Also how long is this cycle?
Are you running any support supps or anything for estro.(ai's)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

lex-ttp
03-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Macedog24 -

To answer your questions:

I have run attempted to run clen orally before and got the shakes so stopped after a few days. I'm hoping this won't be the case with the HELIOS even though it has clen in it. Going to give it a try anyways.

I was up to 100 mcg/day of t3 at time of last post (1/8/18) and planned to run it that way for a few more weeks till it was time to cycle down to 25 mcgs again and end cycle at about 6 weeks, while continuing with HELIOS for duration of what would have been my cyp/tren cycle. And I was doing tren E3D (even though I know it's more effective EOD). But . . .

Held off starting HELIOS after initial post back on 1/8/18 and also had to discontinue rest of cycle unexpectedly due to a personal issue at that time. Meaning stopped the cyp/tren and also cycled off the t3, which took a couple weeks because I had just built up to 100 mcg/day (from 25 mcgs @ start of t3 cycle).

Fast forward to now (2 months later and I'm ready to start everything back up.

Assuming I bump the tren to EOD per your suggestion and stay on a every 5th day cyp schedule, AND, if I'm able to handle the HELIOS, how would you suggest incorporating the t3 and HELIOS into cycle and at what dose on each? I was thinking of 1/4 cc every day of HELIOS alternating sides and seeing how my body reacts. Also, since it's supposed to be a spot reduction fat-burner, should I also add frontal mid-section injections to rotation? If so, in middle or 1 day left side of frontal abs, next right side?

And you'd inquired about if I was planning to tapper down the t3 while running the HELIOS, should I take differently than a 6 week 25 mcg start, 100 mcg peak, then back down to 25 mcg pyramid cycle while running it with the HELIOS?

Ya got me rethinking my approach. A little help would be appreciated! Thanks, Lex

Primemuscle
03-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Macedog24 -

To answer your questions:

I have run attempted to run clen orally before and got the shakes so stopped after a few days. I'm hoping this won't be the case with the HELIOS even though it has clen in it. Going to give it a try anyways.

I was up to 100 mcg/day of t3 at time of last post (1/8/18) and planned to run it that way for a few more weeks till it was time to cycle down to 25 mcgs again and end cycle at about 6 weeks, while continuing with HELIOS for duration of what would have been my cyp/tren cycle. And I was doing tren E3D (even though I know it's more effective EOD). But . . .

Held off starting HELIOS after initial post back on 1/8/18 and also had to discontinue rest of cycle unexpectedly due to a personal issue at that time. Meaning stopped the cyp/tren and also cycled off the t3, which took a couple weeks because I had just built up to 100 mcg/day (from 25 mcgs @ start of t3 cycle).

Fast forward to now (2 months later and I'm ready to start everything back up.

Assuming I bump the tren to EOD per your suggestion and stay on a every 5th day cyp schedule, AND, if I'm able to handle the HELIOS, how would you suggest incorporating the t3 and HELIOS into cycle and at what dose on each? I was thinking of 1/4 cc every day of HELIOS alternating sides and seeing how my body reacts. Also, since it's supposed to be a spot reduction fat-burner, should I also add frontal mid-section injections to rotation? If so, in middle or 1 day left side of frontal abs, next right side?

And you'd inquired about if I was planning to tapper down the t3 while running the HELIOS, should I take differently than a 6 week 25 mcg start, 100 mcg peak, then back down to 25 mcg pyramid cycle while running it with the HELIOS?

Ya got me rethinking my approach. A little help would be appreciated! Thanks, Lex

To help with clen shakes and migraines take taurine 1000mg 3x daily. That should rid you of those issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazed
03-11-2018, 12:16 PM
Helios is garbage IMO. Don't go so aggressive with doses. I can get shredded on 60mg of Clen and 25mcg of T3 ED. Diet and cardio is huge if you're trying to cut. What dosage of Clen were you getting the shakes? I know some ppl who will get the shakes on 20mcg but if they take it with food it usally is fine after a few days. Slowly increase 20mcg every two weeks if needed. Same with T3, increase slowly, 12.5mcg each time. It's a sprint not a race.

lex-ttp
03-12-2018, 06:27 AM
20 mcg ED was too much (oral) clen for me! And, trust me, I'm not one to shy away from something because of minor side effects, I couldn't last 3 days let alone 2 weeks! Oddly enough, never experienced shakes or any other side effects from t3 but always kept cycle same, 6 weeks, pyramid start @ 25 mcg for 4 days, progressed to 100 mcg then back down same way to end @ 6 weeks - w/6 weeks (usually more) between cycles! My body just does not do well with oral clen!