PDA

View Full Version : Bust in Wyoming

Thor I Am
01-09-2018, 06:14 AM
Found parcel at LAX and busted in Wyoming with a controlled buy.

Steroids shipment results in Wyoming charges - KTVQ.com | Q2 | Continuous News Coverage | Billings, MT (http://www.ktvq.com/story/37215666/steroids-shipment-results-in-wyoming-charges)

max562
01-09-2018, 06:20 AM
We gonna start seeing a lot more of this shit...fuck international...not worth taking a chance no matter how stealthy the packaging is...you just never know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G160
01-09-2018, 06:24 AM
We gonna start seeing a lot more of this shit...fuck international...not worth taking a chance no matter how stealthy the packaging is...you just never know

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkCant see the page

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

born
01-09-2018, 06:33 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree max. Don't let them talk to much crap about "Obs".
Tell them I will be back in september or october to show them what "front room training" is all about and how much more effective it is.
@ @
\___/

born
01-09-2018, 06:35 AM
I have looked at this crap from every angle and must say we play a dangerous game. Its great idn't it!?

Xtreme4Life
01-09-2018, 12:04 PM
What a bunch of crap....never sign for shit though!

babybull34
01-09-2018, 04:16 PM
So, let me get this straight. Our government sent DCI, HSI, DEA Agents, and a USPS Inspector for a controlled delivery on 400 tablets marked as 25 mg Proviron, 400 tablets marked as 20 mg Dianabol, and 16 10 ml vials marked as Tren-Mix 200???

We just spent thousands of dollars plus on an operation to bust a single-user of $1,500 worth of personal gear???

WTF is wrong with this picture? This makes no sense. I realize the guy was on probation but there has to be more to this story. Even our government is not this stupid nor flippant with expenditures.

born
01-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Domestic seems smart.
Customs is too big of a bitch. People are ignorant stupid pricks, controlled by the news, and scared of their own shadow.

Perfomance enhancing drugs...
"Aww you dont want no part of this shit Dewey... It makes you better at everything and is less dangerous than multivitamins"

hamsy523
01-09-2018, 05:12 PM
So, let me get this straight. Our government sent DCI, HSI, DEA Agents, and a USPS Inspector for a controlled delivery on 400 tablets marked as 25 mg Proviron, 400 tablets marked as 20 mg Dianabol, and 16 10 ml vials marked as Tren-Mix 200???

We just spent thousands of dollars plus on an operation to bust a single-user of $1,500 worth of personal gear???

WTF is wrong with this picture? This makes no sense. I realize the guy was on probation but there has to be more to this story. Even our government is not this stupid nor flippant with expenditures.I agree. There is always more to the story. A simple bust for weed lets authorities search and seize and that's unusually when the shit hits the fan.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Old g
01-09-2018, 08:08 PM
There looking for fentyanol, people dying from that shit and their taking down whatever they find, and don’t order INT unless you wanna get busted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Gold
01-09-2018, 08:16 PM
That little guard is thinking....hmmm maybe I need to get on some AAS

born
01-09-2018, 08:18 PM
If they want a domestic or international supplier they are done. The shit sold on the dark web is about 10 thousand times worse and it sold in a nearly bulletproof platform yet they still get busted.

Christ, they must not give a fuck... We arent even on the deep web! We are right the fuck out in the open. There are just too many of us. I guarantee you most of you are browsing with a standard browser and yoir own email with your name attached to it. I think the only reason we carry on is just because we are in the open.

Dont wanna be old
01-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Just got my Grandsons Christmas present from China Saturday.
I ordered a pencil case with “ Stranger Things’’ logo on it the beginning of December.
US Customs kept it for almost 3 weeks making sure it wasn’t drugs .
Good job Dick wads !!
I can sleep better at night knowing Justice has been done .
Regards
DWBO

GearGod
01-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Unbelievable. Say good bye to International, not worth the risk. At least for me. That is NOT a big order at all. If using a new supplier, always triple check to make sure they are Domestic!

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

Bullrush
01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Unbelievable. Say good bye to International, not worth the risk. At least for me. That is NOT a big order at all. If using a new supplier, always triple check to make sure they are Domestic!

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representativePersonally I stay away from any thing come from China / Korea / Philippines area that seems to be the part of the world that custom is cracking down on. And never use expedited shipping that throws a red flag too. I stay domestic and use European sources that a America friendly , never had any hold ups or issues , yes it does take a little longer with reg post mail but in my opinion that is the safest route with overseas shipping.

One Hairy SOB
01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Domestic seems smart.
Customs is too big of a bitch. People are ignorant stupid pricks, controlled by the news, and scared of their own shadow.

Perfomance enhancing drugs...
"Aww you dont want no part of this shit Dewey... It makes you better at everything and is less dangerous than multivitamins"Nice Walk Hard reference. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

born
01-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Just curious... Do all these raw suppliers ship in a manner you have to sign for? I aint signing shit ever... And it might sitvin a mailbox for a year before I touch it.

Old g
01-10-2018, 01:50 AM
Just curious... Do all these raw suppliers ship in a manner you have to sign for? I aint signing shit ever... And it might sitvin a mailbox for a year before I touch it.

No absolutely not , anyone that’s ever done buisiness INT tells you don’t check the box that says signature required, fuck that and I know when I used to get anabol from Thailand they only came in 1000 pill jugs, and it was only 100 bucks so ud order 2 no problem, and if they caught it u got a letter, now you get caught with a 1000 pills ur a major supplier and the 5 sided anabol were 5 mg, was nothing to eat 10,20 a day

Old g
01-10-2018, 01:55 AM
And guys I get the deals are so much better INT , i know how cheap it is, but you get caught it’s a fed charge and odds are your gonna do time.Fed charges are no joke and they have a 98percent conviction rate the other 2 percent do a swan dive off the Walt Whitman bridge lol, you get the drift don’t order INT

grademan
01-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Wow. Only next state down. All that for some personal use.

Bombarinos
01-11-2018, 01:22 AM
Funny shit 2 years ago i ordered crazy amount of jordans like 25 pairs like 3 times friends were ordering etc everutime 7 days 10 days tops so picture how big of a box with that many jordans.With this said who ever is sending needs to be in loop have correct people paid both sides everyone saying fuck intl fuck intl but you firget most sources have to order intl so you dont have to so dont say fuck it to.much brothers !

Primemuscle
01-11-2018, 01:29 AM
Dam that’s sucks, up to 10 years and/or $20,000. All because this guy wanted to get jacked off some tren mix/dbol/provi. That’s a dam shame. Even though he won’t be able to use it at least they confirmed his proviron was legit

born
01-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Dam that’s sucks, up to 10 years and/or $20,000. All because this guy wanted to get jacked off some tren mix/dbol/provi. That’s a dam shame. Even though he won’t be able to use it at least they confirmed his proviron was legit

Hell yes.
You would think the dicks could give a source name. Assholes...

born
01-11-2018, 01:33 AM
Funny shit 2 years ago i ordered crazy amount of jordans like 25 pairs like 3 times friends were ordering etc everutime 7 days 10 days tops so picture how big of a box with that many jordans.With this said who ever is sending needs to be in loop have correct people paid both sides everyone saying fuck intl fuck intl but you firget most sources have to order intl so you dont have to so dont say fuck it to.much brothers !

True. I am currently searching for something that can't be found in the US. Its frustrating. I dont want to do international. I may not.

Primemuscle
01-11-2018, 01:34 AM
True. I am currently searching for something that can't be found in the US. Its frustrating. I dont want to do international. I may not.

Would that be trest?

Primemuscle
01-11-2018, 01:34 AM
Hell yes.
You would think the dicks could give a source name. Assholes...

Hahah exactly, saves us money spent on testing a source. That’s some selfish shit

babybull34
01-11-2018, 11:22 PM

LOL. Look at Prime always finding the positive! Our BOP optimist.

born
01-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Would that be trest?

TU raws.

Montego
01-11-2018, 11:29 PM
800 tabs of ANYTHING isn't gonna be looked at as personal use.

Damn shame.

born
01-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Just throwing this out there for sources...
Offering superconcentrated gear might be wise. Last I checked anything over 20ml was grounds for intent to distribute charge so....
1000mg ml test x10 ml is like 5 vials of 200mg ml...
Any gymrat can buy and mix in ba and carrier oil to cut it at tgeir own discretion.

Its funny how special AAS is. They base felony amounts off the number of pills and number of ml's.

Hey... How about one big mofooookin dbol the size of my fis! Lol the cutoff for intent to distribute pills is 100 tabs.

I could just wake up in the morning scratch off a little poweder and weigh it out...

"Huge steroid bust today! Man captured with over two tablets of steroids and 10 ml of glowing green liquid!

Fuckers got me! Stop slapping my wrists gd it!

Primemuscle
01-12-2018, 12:15 AM
LOL. Look at Prime always finding the positive! Our BOP optimist.

Lmao I try to find the silver linings BB

hulkbusterzero
01-17-2018, 08:22 PM
can they ever bust anyone for just circumstancial evidence? say emty vials and syringes in trash accumulated and hearsay about you being on it, of is parcel delivery slash possection the only way? how do people on you tube take pics vids and not get busted ive wondered?

PJ034
01-19-2018, 01:57 AM
can they ever bust anyone for just circumstancial evidence? say emty vials and syringes in trash accumulated and hearsay about you being on it, of is parcel delivery slash possection the only way? how do people on you tube take pics vids and not get busted ive wondered?We don't have this whole story... and yes having an empty vial is the same as having a full one. If there is a much as a microscopic trace it's a possession charge.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PJ034
01-19-2018, 02:04 AM
I don't see a major crack down on steroids unless some politicians kid blames some horrific crime on steroids. Half the cops, military, and fire fighters in this country are on this shit. They'll make their occasional bust of some slap dick from east bumble fuck to maintain the allusion of enforcing anti steroid laws, but for the most part they aren't actively running around to stop steroid use.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BadaBing
01-19-2018, 06:22 AM
From what I seen its pills or vials that are being caught. Have any of these been raws. The stealth is pretty on point I myself would never try finished product it extremely rusty because its out in the open

born
01-19-2018, 06:55 AM
From what I seen its pills or vials that are being caught. Have any of these been raws. The stealth is pretty on point I myself would never try finished product it extremely rusty because its out in the open

I loved stealthwhen I was ordering international.
I had 300ml of sex toy lube as far as anyone was concerned. It looked like a condom packet too as if it had came out of a gas station vending machine. I would store it in the bedroom fun box.

Cops could have kicked in my door and I wouldn't have gone to jail for steroid posession. Don't get me wrong I would have still gone to jail but not for gear! Lmao!

bigbreads80
01-27-2018, 03:45 AM
I saw someone say 16 vials isn't a big order ? What kind of cycles you running ? Lol

I don't worry ordering intl . I've got my rules and I stick to them and, so far, I'm ok. Id never order 16 vials of anything all at once. Or that many tabs either. I split mine up between trusted sources. A couple vials here, a couple from there . Tabs from another. Customs doesn't seem to be worried about my tiny little pack. Have to order more often , pay a little more on shipping . But the DEA isn't going to come kick in my door for 2 vials of test . Plus, less at risk of being scammed for my whole order.

born
01-27-2018, 03:49 AM
I saw someone say 16 vials isn't a big order ? What kind of cycles you running ? Lol

I don't worry ordering intl . I've got my rules and I stick to them and, so far, I'm ok. Id never order 16 vials of anything all at once. Or that many tabs either. I split mine up between trusted sources. A couple vials here, a couple from there . Tabs from another. Customs doesn't seem to be worried about my tiny little pack. Have to order more often , pay a little more on shipping . But the DEA isn't going to come kick in my door for 2 vials of test .

Tren Ace 100mg per ml
Test prop 100mg ml

Simple cycle 16 vials

Old g
01-27-2018, 03:59 AM

WTF is wrong with this picture? This makes no sense. I realize the guy was on probation but there has to be more to this story. Even our government is not this stupid nor flippant with expenditures.

No it’s not stupid, their picking off all the paks coming in INT, they know we all talk and communicate thru these boards,they don’t want us they wanna stop all the fetanayl coming in , two weeks ago they made a bust guy had 20lbs of that shit. My point being if the gears getting in then the fentayl getting in so their gonna. keep picking us off till we stop ordering Int,then the can concentrate on getting the opiates coming in , that shits cheap coming from China, shits so strong people are dying left and right where I live.You can read the obits ed and see all the 20 and 21 yr olds kids dying. Shits no joke , my bf lost his daughter last year, 22 yrs old left a 2 yr old my friend has to raise, it’s just a bad situation and really sucks for us.