PDA

View Full Version : Genotropin Pharma HGH smell ??

mike312
01-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Hey bop...Just started a Phizer Genotropin 36 iu pen
Has anyone ever used them and the real question is the smell ???
It smells like a strong band aid / Hospital smell...very strong
I read its true with Genos and i know insullin smells the same i was told...If anyone has any knowledge of this or if its the norm or have used Genotropin please chime in !
I have used many GH brands and never experienced anything like this....hope its good

bigmills
01-10-2018, 11:38 PM
I read its true with Genos and i know insullin smells the same i was told...If anyone has any knowledge of this or if its the norm or have used Genotropin please chime in !
I have used many GH brands and never experienced anything like this....hope its goodI know this isn't it but I'll ask, do you get a taste in your mouth that smells like a Band-Aid after you take a shot like you would with tne?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mike312
01-10-2018, 11:41 PM
No...Ask i was mixing the pen upright...A little came out...Common with Genos....

born
01-10-2018, 11:48 PM
They add a bandaid smell to it in case there is a leak...
Like propane is a rotten egg smell and natural gas is an onion smell. Its merely to prevent explosions of bodybuilders caused by a massive leak of the most expensive compound on earth.

"Wtf is that? Is that bandaids?! Oh shit where is my vial?!"

mike312
01-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Im asking a legit question to fellow members i trust ....research it yourself....mixed opinions /\/\/\

Zitbak
01-22-2018, 04:19 PM
The answer is yes, it should smell like that. You will learn to love that smell. If you have Genotropin and it doesn't smell like that, then it is expired or fake.

scoobs88
01-22-2018, 04:30 PM
The answer is yes, it should smell like that. You will learn to love that smell. If you have Genotropin and it doesn't smell like that, then it is expired or fake.

This^^^

Newgoal285
01-22-2018, 05:08 PM
Every pharmacy gh I’ve tried tends to have that hospital smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dawg16
01-22-2018, 08:29 PM
I have used many GH brands and never experienced anything like this....hope its good
Yes! I have used probably 200 plus of those pens. To me, helps determine legitamacy. I'm using Eli Lilly Humatrope right now and they have that same unique odor. I've used many other brands and yet to find any others, but you are fine.

Buggy2hot
01-22-2018, 09:04 PM

Hey Mike, I PMed you this morning with answer.

born
01-22-2018, 09:22 PM

I just verified my insulin smells just as described. Very interesting.
Not knocking this method of verification...

I know dbol by the taste unmistakably.
Anyone care to tell me what hgh and slin taste like lol