PDA

View Full Version : Liquid T4

Themaskedrider
01-12-2018, 04:54 PM
After researching I'm ready to add some T4. It seems the general consensus is that it must be taken on an empty stomach. I wanted to know if that was the same with liquid T4. I like to have a protein shake right before bed. The only time I really have an empty stomach is right when I wake up but I'd have a hard time waiting an hour to eat after I wake up. Thoughts?

titan921
01-12-2018, 05:12 PM
After researching I'm ready to add some T4. It seems the general consensus is that it must be taken on an empty stomach. I wanted to know if that was the same with liquid T4. I like to have a protein shake right before bed. The only time I really have an empty stomach is right when I wake up but I'd have a hard time waiting an hour to eat after I wake up. Thoughts?I would still use on empty stomach so it can absorb quicker and easier. Liquid u should be able to eat sooner after though.. maybe 30 min instead of an hour

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
01-12-2018, 05:43 PM
I would still use on empty stomach so it can absorb quicker and easier. Liquid u should be able to eat sooner after though.. maybe 30 min instead of an hour

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok cool that would work better. I could take it b4 bed then wait 30 b4 having a shake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro